Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was previously on this thread with a different username but set up a new account to change it. Anyway I went to Manchester yday with the intention of getting a new LV bag for my birthday but went for this from saint Laurent instead 😍 I am still tempted to do an online LV order though for their passport cover and cosmetic pouch in classic monogram.

also chanel in Manchester no longer requires an appt but there was nothing in there that took my fancy, there were quite a few bags in pastels with silver hardware and they had a few pairs of their trainers as well! No nice sandals though ☹
I love this bag for summer, it will match so many outfits. It’s beautiful 😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I love this bag for summer, it will match so many outfits. It’s beautiful 😍
I know 😍 that’s why I love it but also why I was a bit hesitant as it isn’t a year round bag but I can’t think of many summer outfits it won’t got with?! Just need some sunshine now so I can wear it haha!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
It looks like DMLuxe is selling her white Chanel Sandals, size 5…I’m sure someone was looking for a pair earlier in the thread…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know any NAP discount codes other than first10? I’ve already got about 5 accounts they might ban me if I make another one..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know any NAP discount codes other than first10? I’ve already got about 5 accounts they might ban me if I make another one..
😂 I don’t have any discount codes sorry but they do do cashback on quid co if you don’t already use that, can be quite a bit back if it’s a big purchase!
 
😂 I don’t have any discount codes sorry but they do do cashback on quid co if you don’t already use that, can be quite a bit back if it’s a big purchase!
Oh ok that’s something thank you. I’m shopping for my next holiday and the basket is pretty full I’m looking at it thinking can I really justify this 😂

Looks like TopCashback (which I always forget to use) are partnered too 👌
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 2
Oh ok that’s something thank you. I’m shopping for my next holiday and the basket is pretty full I’m looking at it thinking can I really justify this 😂

Looks like TopCashback (which I always forget to use) are partnered too 👌
Ooh what are you getting?😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Oh ok that’s something thank you. I’m shopping for my next holiday and the basket is pretty full I’m looking at it thinking can I really justify this 😂

Looks like TopCashback (which I always forget to use) are partnered too 👌
looks like the top cash back percentage is higher than quid co! There’s always a way to justify it I find 😂 holiday being the best excuse! Do share if you get anything!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Ooh what are you getting?😍
Clothes mainly only got one pair of shoes black tie up Gianvito Rossi flat sandals. Ya’ll will be proud of me there’s even a Loveshackfancy dress in there but it’s black and white ofc 😆 I’ve also got a gift voucher to use but it says you have to ring customer services to use it? Annoying.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What designer belts do you all have? On the hunt for one and I like the look of the YSL or Celine but open to ideas!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What designer belts do you all have? On the hunt for one and I like the look of the YSL or Celine but open to ideas!
I have a reversible LV pink and monogram, Gucci and a tan Celine. Think I would have got the YSL in black but it was OOS so went for Celine (enabled by @Lilly Lou ☺) I quite like the Loewe and smaller reversible Valentino one too. Think Valentino do a tan/black one which is perfect for almost any outfit.
I always get a size up too and put an extra hole in so I can wear it with both jeans and dresses,
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I have a dior embroidered belt 65mm but hardly wear it because it feels too flashy for me. But have been thinking about the dior quake.
 
What designer belts do you all have? On the hunt for one and I like the look of the YSL or Celine but open to ideas!
I have a reversible LV pink and monogram, Gucci and a tan Celine. Think I would have got the YSL in black but it was OOS so went for Celine (enabled by @Lilly Lou ☺) I quite like the Loewe and smaller reversible Valentino one too. Think Valentino do a tan/black one which is perfect for almost any outfit.
I always get a size up too and put an extra hole in so I can wear it with both jeans and dresses,
I got the Valentino 2cm reversible in tan/black recently and I love it. It’s my first reversible belt and I’m really enjoying it, I love the concept (and good vfm) of two belts in one!

Also, the service in the Valentino store in Old Bond Street was really nice and not snooty at all. They were really friendly and helpful.

I’ve also had my eye on the Celine belt as a direct result of this thread! 😂
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I got the Valentino 2cm reversible in tan/black recently and I love it. It’s my first reversible belt and I’m really enjoying it, I love the concept (and good vfm) of two belts in one!

Also, the service in the Valentino store in Old Bond Street was really nice and not snooty at all. They were really friendly and helpful.

I’ve also had my eye on the Celine belt as a direct result of this thread! 😂
I’ve had my eye on a reversible Valentino belt for a while. I have a few classic colour belts (Gucci, Celine, LV Damier Ebene) but want something my ‘summery’ like this pink and purple. So tempted……….💜💗

I have a reversible LV pink and monogram, Gucci and a tan Celine. Think I would have got the YSL in black but it was OOS so went for Celine (enabled by @Lilly Lou ☺) I quite like the Loewe and smaller reversible Valentino one too. Think Valentino do a tan/black one which is perfect for almost any outfit.
I always get a size up too and put an extra hole in so I can wear it with both jeans and dresses,
Hope you’re enjoying your new Celine belt! I’m obsessed with mine 🤎
 

Attachments

  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Been lurking this thread for a while, as looking for a new handbag. But, perhaps more importantly (although maybe not to me 😉) I need recommendations for jewellery, specifically a wedding band. I am getting married in a few months and I’m still to find something I like, I had found a chupi ring I loved but I’ve read they’re not that great. Does anyone have any recommendations?
 
Been lurking this thread for a while, as looking for a new handbag. But, perhaps more importantly (although maybe not to me 😉) I need recommendations for jewellery, specifically a wedding band. I am getting married in a few months and I’m still to find something I like, I had found a chupi ring I loved but I’ve read they’re not that great. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I’m looking at the Tiffany Harmony for mine 😊
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.