Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking a backpack type bag that would be big enough to hold a MacBook Air (13inch)….has anyone any suggestions?
 
If anyone gets a Flannels code please can they kindly share - I’m not a student and they know my birthday is not in April 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever play the Arm candy game to win designer bags? Wonder what happened for them to have to stop the game. Do you think it was fixed?
I did a couple of times but never won. Odurn was another that came and went
 
Really cute but maybe difficult to pack if taking abroad?

These are few others that I like that are wicker or raffia style.. I’ve had the loewe for a few years and can also be a bit difficult to pack but I usually put stuff inside like packing cubes with my underwear in, other accessories etc then put it into my suitcase.
I love that last Prada one, I might have to get both and have the picnic one for here. Or just put it in it’s own suitcase🤷🏼‍♀️
 
If anyone gets a Flannels code please can they kindly share - I’m not a student and they know my birthday is not in April 😂
FLANUNID109Y54XM8C
here you go - not sure if it only lasts for a certain time though so may not work by the time you see this. Let me know 😊
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
MJ Tote lovers - keep your eyes on TK Maxx as they’ve had a few drops of them recently x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
MJ Tote lovers - keep your eyes on TK Maxx as they’ve had a few drops of them recently x
i've been looking but not regularly! any tips? i saw the leather tote recently which is absolutely stunning but i want the canvas ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
i've been looking but not regularly! any tips? i saw the leather tote recently which is absolutely stunning but i want the canvas ones.
I literally check the gold label section every day 🙈 I haven’t bought anything for a while but it is worth a quick daily gander! I got the small canvas one last winter for £99 on TKM and it was great when I was on holiday as it came with a shoulder strap. I think I’ve seen them on there at least twice this year so definitely keep checking xx
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I literally check the gold label section every day 🙈 I haven’t bought anything for a while but it is worth a quick daily gander! I got the small canvas one last winter for £99 on TKM and it was great when I was on holiday as it came with a shoulder strap. I think I’ve seen them on there at least twice this year so definitely keep checking xx
i'm definitely going to start having a daily look then instead of once or twice a week! i'm on the hunt now so the tk maxx gods need to bless me 😂
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
So I was previously on this thread with a different username but set up a new account to change it. Anyway I went to Manchester yday with the intention of getting a new LV bag for my birthday but went for this from saint Laurent instead 😍 I am still tempted to do an online LV order though for their passport cover and cosmetic pouch in classic monogram.

also chanel in Manchester no longer requires an appt but there was nothing in there that took my fancy, there were quite a few bags in pastels with silver hardware and they had a few pairs of their trainers as well! No nice sandals though ☹
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.