Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a proper code for flannels just the spend £400/£500 and get £100 voucher? But they do have good sale discounts as @wilfo said
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a proper code for flannels just the spend £400/£500 and get £100 voucher? But they do have good sale discounts as @wilfo said
You get a birthday discount of 20% off but usually not applicable to sale items 😪
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I agree but I am willing to look the other way this time because the bags look so nice 😂

@judgejohndeed @Baconbutties do either of you have the numero neuf and if so, is it spacious inside?
Sorry I have the number one nano (tiny but very cute) and the number seven which I adore.

I finally managed to sell both pairs of my Chloe Woody sandals this week! Bought these as a replacement, very excited to wear them on holiday
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry I have the number one nano (tiny but very cute) and the number seven which I adore.

I finally managed to sell both pairs of my Chloe Woody sandals this week! Bought these as a replacement, very excited to wear them on holiday
Ah I love these but they just weren’t right for my feet. I don’t do well with flat mules sadly ☹
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Did anyone ever play the Arm candy game to win designer bags? Wonder what happened for them to have to stop the game. Do you think it was fixed?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen any good beach bags? I like this one but, think it might not be the most practical
ED322E49-79E5-4EEA-97B7-7DB8A0798BDB.png
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen any good beach bags? I like this one but, think it might not be the most practical View attachment 1191363
Really cute but maybe difficult to pack if taking abroad?

These are few others that I like that are wicker or raffia style.. I’ve had the loewe for a few years and can also be a bit difficult to pack but I usually put stuff inside like packing cubes with my underwear in, other accessories etc then put it into my suitcase.
 

Attachments

  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Did anyone ever play the Arm candy game to win designer bags? Wonder what happened for them to have to stop the game. Do you think it was fixed?
If probably wasn’t gambling commission compliant, that it wasn’t making enough money for the overheads - as didn’t they hand deliver the bag?
 
Really cute but maybe difficult to pack if taking abroad?

These are few others that I like that are wicker or raffia style.. I’ve had the loewe for a few years and can also be a bit difficult to pack but I usually put stuff inside like packing cubes with my underwear in, other accessories etc then put it into my suitcase.
I have the first Prada one coming 🥰 I wanted it so bad last year but couldn’t get hold of it. I also have the Loewe one from last year which is honestly the perfect summer bag and reasonably priced it fits soooo much in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.