I’ve got two and I love themHas anyone got a Polene bag? They look beautiful, deciding whether to order one
I’ve got two and I love themHas anyone got a Polene bag? They look beautiful, deciding whether to order one
Are they on Deepdale?They own Sports Direct though, like polar opposites! They’ve just opened one on Preston and they’re in the same unit![]()
No idea where my comment went, but I have 3 and I love them allI’ve got two and I love them
Yes!Are they on Deepdale?
No idea where my comment went, but I have 3 and I love them all![]()
Ooooh may need to pay a visit. Thanks!Yes!In the old Toys R Us building so it’s a biggie!
You get a birthday discount of 20% off but usually not applicable to sale itemsI don’t think I’ve ever seen a proper code for flannels just the spend £400/£500 and get £100 voucher? But they do have good sale discounts as @wilfo said
Ohhh I’ll look out for mineYou get a birthday discount of 20% off but usually not applicable to sale items![]()
You should receive an email with a code that’s valid to use in your birthday month? I couldn’t use mine on anything I wantedOhhh I’ll look out for mine
*just looked at my account there’s no section for birthday
I agree but I am willing to look the other way this time because the bags look so niceThey do look lovely and are a good price. I’ve seen quite a few fairly small/average influencers get gifted them recently though which annoys me so much![]()
Sorry I have the number one nano (tiny but very cute) and the number seven which I adore.I agree but I am willing to look the other way this time because the bags look so nice
@judgejohndeed @Baconbutties do either of you have the numero neuf and if so, is it spacious inside?
Are they on Deepdale?
No idea where my comment went, but I have 3 and I love them all![]()
I have the Number Ten in black which I use lots, Number Eight in tan and Number Six in black which I take out on nights out.Which ones do you have? I’ve been looking at them recently as well. Can’t decide which one I want
Ah I love these but they just weren’t right for my feet. I don’t do well with flat mules sadlySorry I have the number one nano (tiny but very cute) and the number seven which I adore.
I finally managed to sell both pairs of my Chloe Woody sandals this week! Bought these as a replacement, very excited to wear them on holiday
Really cute but maybe difficult to pack if taking abroad?Has anyone seen any good beach bags? I like this one but, think it might not be the most practical View attachment 1191363
If probably wasn’t gambling commission compliant, that it wasn’t making enough money for the overheads - as didn’t they hand deliver the bag?Did anyone ever play the Arm candy game to win designer bags? Wonder what happened for them to have to stop the game. Do you think it was fixed?
I have the first Prada one comingReally cute but maybe difficult to pack if taking abroad?
These are few others that I like that are wicker or raffia style.. I’ve had the loewe for a few years and can also be a bit difficult to pack but I usually put stuff inside like packing cubes with my underwear in, other accessories etc then put it into my suitcase.