Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh the dad sandal. They had black leather and those black one with the raffia sole and black mesh top but I didn’t see black knitted one on display. This was in Selfridges on the shoe floor. You could always contact the boutiques & ask if they have them..
omg if he could get me the black leather 🥺😩 thank you! I’ll update if I manage to get any!!! X
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
So my husband has been to selfridges and is absolutely raging at the service and says even if they did have my size he wouldn’t have handed his money over to them 😬 but he was basically told there’s no way he’ll get that style of shoe in my size anywhere
 
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
So my husband has been to selfridges and is absolutely raging at the service and says even if they did have my size he wouldn’t have handed his money over to them 😬 but he was basically told there’s no way he’ll get that style of shoe in my size anywhere
Oh no they are usually good in there! What size are you? The black leather ones the other day on display was I think 40 or 41 I asked for 39 and she said straight away she didn’t have it so I did wonder if it was probably the only random one as I never see them in the shop.
 
Oh no they are usually good in there! What size are you? The black leather ones the other day on display was I think 40 or 41 I asked for 39 and she said straight away she didn’t have it so I did wonder if it was probably the only random one as I never see them in the shop.
I wanted a 3.5 or a 4 😭 they had the black knit in a 38! But they would have been far too big. It was a man my husband dealt with maybe French? Just said he felt like he was being looked up and down, spoken to poorly and other shoppers who were already dressed head to toe in designer gear were being treated like royalty. I just told him they can ram it!
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I wanted a 3.5 or a 4 😭 they had the black knit in a 38! But they would have been far too big. It was a man my husband dealt with maybe French? Just said he felt like he was being looked up and down, spoken to poorly and other shoppers who were already dressed head to toe in designer gear were being treated like royalty. I just told him they can ram it!
Sorry - just seen this! This personal shopper at Selfridges has posted a range of them on her stories, perhaps message her and bypass the snotty staff? I’ve used another one of the PS on insta and she was lovely and helpful, her insta handle is anika_personalshopper x
 

Attachments

Sorry - just seen this! This personal shopper at Selfridges has posted a range of them on her stories, perhaps message her and bypass the snotty staff? I’ve used another one of the PS on insta and she was lovely and helpful, her insta handle is anika_personalshopper x
thank you!! I’ll have a look! X
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Anyone used something like this to turn a tote into a baby/nappy bag?
Yes I wanted to purchase one from Tote savy in the mini version but they are out of stock until April sometime.I needed it sooner.
I bought one from Amazon and I’m very happy with it. If you want the link let me know.
 
Hey everyone! What’s a good designer bag that you can recommend that can be be used daily and not worry about ruining it!
I really want to get a bag for my mum that she will love and use but she’s super low maintenance and not into big logos or anything. Please help a girl out! 😂
 
Hey everyone! What’s a good designer bag that you can recommend that can be be used daily and not worry about ruining it!
I really want to get a bag for my mum that she will love and use but she’s super low maintenance and not into big logos or anything. Please help a girl out! 😂
Céline Triomphe, LV Pochette Métis in black,
Fendi Peekaboo
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Hey everyone! What’s a good designer bag that you can recommend that can be be used daily and not worry about ruining it!
I really want to get a bag for my mum that she will love and use but she’s super low maintenance and not into big logos or anything. Please help a girl out! 😂
Celine belt bag? Comes in a few sizes depending on her needs, the grained calfskin is hard wearing and very small print with the name.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I already have the peekaboo so i want to get her something different but i like the idea of a Pochette metis in black! She likes twillys so that will be fun to add to the bag!
Celine belt bag? Comes in a few sizes depending on her needs, the grained calfskin is hard wearing and very small print with the name.
Oh Celine is perfect! Minimal branding and very durable! The belt bag is gorgeous and she would like something like that! Thank you ladies <3
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I already have the peekaboo so i want to get her something different but i like the idea of a Pochette metis in black! She likes twillys so that will be fun to add to the bag!

Oh Celine is perfect! Minimal branding and very durable! The belt bag is gorgeous and she would like something like that! Thank you ladies <3
Let us know what you end up purchasing.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I wanted to purchase one from Tote savy in the mini version but they are out of stock until April sometime.I needed it sooner.
I bought one from Amazon and I’m very happy with it. If you want the link let me know.
I thought I replied to this but it’s not ther 🤷🏻‍♀️ I looked at Tote savvy they look good but is it American?
 
I thought I replied to this but it’s not ther 🤷🏻‍♀️ I looked at Tote savvy they look good but is it American?
Yes. They ship to the UK.
I needed an organiser for a baby bag urgently so I could not wait till April.
I’m really happy with mine. I purchased from Amazon


All other bag inserts/ organisers I use Samorga.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Can we talk about our dream engagement/wedding ring? 😍 How much would you/your partner spend? My boyfriend has asked me what I’d like recently so it’s got me excited!
I got engaged last week! This is mine…it’s exactly what I wanted 🥰

4929EA3A-8390-4D5C-B513-0C28A11347D0.jpeg
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.