Congratulations Bride to Be
hey lovely, I’m going to use something similar I’m due in may so not yet set it all up.Anyone used something like this to turn a tote into a baby/nappy bag?
Aw not long nowhey lovely, I’m going to use something similar I’m due in may so not yet set it all up.
congrats on the engagement Scorpihoe gorgeous ring.
I wanted to ask if anyones been in prada manchester recently?
I love the Chloe woody i used mine so much last summer. Did you get the tan or black?Just wanted to say that a few months ago I asked for suggestions for a beach bag. A lot of you suggested the Chloe woody. Chloe isn’t my usual style but somehow love this. my bag arrived last week and I love it even more in person. Thanks everyone![]()
I got tan but honestly, I really love both equally, it was a hard choice between them! Bring on summerI love the Chloe woody i used mine so much last summer. Did you get the tan or black?
Ohhh im after a bucket bag/backpack but I don’t want red shame as it’s beautifulThese are on TK Maxx this morning Celine fans!
What are her earrings like? It could be a Tiffany hardwear necklace but it doesn’t look like it’s doubled up on her neck, I can only see the one strand of chain? Bit of an odd choice if it is the hardwear chain, it’s not a popular piece! I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear that and usually anything Tiffany leaps out to me. Are there any better pics?Hey guys - I lurk these threads so know it’s far more Cartier and Van Cleef than Tiffany, but hoped there may be a Tiffany SA/expert here?
Tl;dr but Jack Monroe who is a Twitter “left wing” mouth piece who rakes in well over £3k a month in Patreon for her “activism” has been spotted in £1.1k of Tiffany earrings, we wanted to know if anyone could ID the necklace in the pics in this post please? Yes we have no lives and thank you for any help
Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins
Hate to bring this up but remember she set the tripod up in the garden and took 'candid' shots of herself on the sun lounger 😩😩 those were even worse than the sideboard shots IMO. Her spine must've been sore for a while after is all I'm sayingtattle.life
Thank you for this! Sadly she’s not posted the necklace alone, a v savvy eyed person on the thread caught it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something she destroyed or stripped back cos she tends to do this with stuff, appreciate that confuses the hunt!What are her earrings like? It could be a Tiffany hardwear necklace but it doesn’t look like it’s doubled up on her neck, I can only see the one strand of chain? Bit of an odd choice if it is the hardwear chain, it’s not a popular piece! I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear that and usually anything Tiffany leaps out to me. Are there any better pics?
ETA. I can see she has two sets of Tiffany Pearl earrings in a recent picture she’s tweeted so it probably is the matching necklace.
Okay, so the only possible necklace it could be is this https://www.tiffany.co.uk/jewelry/n...earl-necklace-in-sterling-silver-32-64047965/Thank you for this! Sadly she’s not posted the necklace alone, a v savvy eyed person on the thread caught it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something she destroyed or stripped back cos she tends to do this with stuff, appreciate that confuses the hunt!
The earrings she’s been blatant with & please see below, these have both been found on the Tiffany’s website. I know this looks insane but she’s constantly rattling her tip jar for money for all her “campaigning work” and last year took cash from someone’s winter fuel allowance (you have to be low income and/or vulnerable health or age wise to be eligible for it) so it’s quite shocking to see her be so blatant with her ill gotten gains tbh hence the interest.
View attachment 1155047
View attachment 1155048
Thank you so much my love!Okay, so the only possible necklace it could be is this https://www.tiffany.co.uk/jewelry/n...earl-necklace-in-sterling-silver-32-64047965/
It’s the only heavy duty silver chain they do with the elongated links. But there’s a circular clasp in the middle of that whereas the one she’s wearing looks like a toggle or something is in the circle because it doesn’t look perfectly round? That being said, it could well be that necklace, especially considering she has the matching earrings, but cant be 100%.
I have to say, there’s much more at Tiffany I’d spend my money on with that budget than sterling silver and pearls! That’s platinum and diamond territory!![]()