Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So the money that will be raised for Lukes arms as he gets older is that going into a protected trust? Or just a normal bank account that his Dad has access too? Because that's the bit that is making me conscious about all this money. Once the fund raising has finished how does anyone know if it will definitely be spent on what it is meant to be spent on.

Reactions: 10

Tryger88

VIP Member
So the live tonight was very odd, forcing DHB to take back the donation as papa stated but Dan non stop saying dhb wanted the money back, then saying they have to raise that money again and asking people to gift to do so, what happened to wanting people to only gift to the fund? Something very dodgy going on with these two, didn't dhb say something about now they've returned the donation he personally can't request anything to be looked into if he had any concerns or something :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 10

brahhh

VIP Member
OMG 😲 Has anyone seen this? Apparently DD very unhappy and ungrateful. He is vile and its time people see him for what he is.

How disgusting of him even to all the people who’ve donated ! The little boy has enough money to be going on with & different fund raising going on & has been raised already ! maybe people think as well it’s time to help others & also times are tight for us all except BEGS !

Reactions: 9

brahhh

VIP Member
Another evening obsessing over DHB saying he’s in his live as a troll 😂 he seems to forget that a lot of people don’t like him 😂 Wake up you muppet

brahhh

VIP Member
Did you see Dan and that Podgrass telling that boy to set himself on Fire. If Podgrass was hoping for any type of Fame that's going to be dug up forever along with the bullying of DHB. Diddy Dan, surely there must be something in the rules to get him removed from Tictok. Has anyone sent that video to Luke's dad, how would he feel if that was his son. Disgusted.
Both need taking off the app with that absolutely disgusting!!!

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
DD is having his 2nd breakdown of the evening 😂 he’s not stopped going on about DHB are we scared DD you need to get a life DD your still obsessing over DHB enjoy your holiday with your kids your looking very scared 😱
Keeps quoting he lives rent free in DHB's head, I think DHB lives in DD's head 😂, he's triggered 🤣

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I was in the same group of friends as Dan as a kid and he seems to have the same personality as he did back then. Everything I've read on this thread has been correct in my opinion.

He was a wannabe bully and always begged for attention. His brother was the same. He was all talk and tried to act like the hard man but when it came down to it he would run and hide. I remember seeing this on multiple occasions. I also saw him get beat up a few times because of his big mouth.

He does the same annoying singing and crap that he did back then. He was so irritating that every day people would try to hide from him after school so he couldn't hang around with them. The people who he considered friends actually couldn't stand him. He is very fake which people are realising more now. When I saw his TikToks about being positive, I knew it was just an act and he still seems to be the same very selfish person that he was back then.

I do feel for his kids and while they seem happy on camera, I wonder what their family life is really like.
it’s interesting to hear from someone who knows of him irl!

sounds like everyone here got him right. Re the positive thing, makes me laugh how he always has to go big on the ‘no drama Dan’ it’s like just ignore it, he says DHB is obsessed with him,but all he ever goes on about is DHB!

I thought I posted here this morning, but he was on live with papa blaze this morning talking about d*ck sizes and how women pretend they like big ones but they can’t handle it - while his young daughter was stood there. Have some respect ffs!

• Wow
  • Angry

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
It was weird though it went from them being on live for hours on end to then it being everywhere on TikTok and in the press that Dan was arrested

I can't believe I missed this thread about Darby Dan the stalker man 🤔😂😂 I can't stand the 🔔end. People say he has raised money for that boy who needs the arms. And no one can say thats a bad thing. But Jimmy saville raised millions , but he was still a total wrong un. He was stalking that bird from east Ender's , no further action don't mean he wasn't guilty. She more than likely didn't want the publicity. And as for full custody of his kids , that means fuck all , I knew a girl she was a full blown heroin addict and she still had hers.

brahhh

VIP Member
Papa blaze said Manley family get it bad on HEAR no it’s factual posts on HEAR

• Haha
  • Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
I was gonna say last video i saw was about that sienna and george .its about time he did a video on them though 😂

Also purpleaki sending gifts to trucker ? Wasnt he threatening dhb with rightguys?

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Drugs will make you very paranoid if you have something to be guilty about especially.
A song for Diddy,

One, two, DHB is coming for you
Three, four, better lock your door
Five,six, he's gonna check your list
Seven, eight, it's to late
Nine, ten, DHB exposed you again. 🤷‍♂️ 🤭
He was really triggered hilarious to watch because it really got to him DHB is in his head so all good 👍

Beauty66

I would like to hear some thoughts on this huge fundraising for Luke. Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before . Neither of them showing any receipts of gifts received. 🤔 I can't help but think there is something very dodgy going on here.