Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I think people are starting to wise up to all this so called fundraising, that come with no receipts 🤔, and it’s about time Luke’s family stop being greedy and be grateful for what that have been gifted already.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I have it on high authority DD is on the piss tonight lol should be fun arshole always shows himself up for what he is 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I prefer to donate to my charities via a source I trust 💯 per cent, I've never been a fan of DD so that would put me off.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
It was always going to end in some fuck up 🙈 when DHB and DD were going at it a while back, DHB made a good point, he said why not share it the money raised from each fundraising week of the month go to different causes who could benefit, as Luke isn’t going to need it all at once and may be better to raise as and when he needs the new set of prosthetics.

It also means people might be happy to pop in a few quid each month for different causes, as they don’t always donate twice for the same charity?

I hope that girl is alright, I don’t know much about it but sounds like people have not turned on her, rather the dad for trying to publicly shame her?
I believe she got quite a bit of hate but seems like Luke's dad got more and rightly so

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I can't get over him and Passmore trying to get that lad to set his hat on fire, how he feel if someone done that to his child.

• Angry

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
He really is a repulsive little skank! Every time I scroll past his live he is being disgusting and vile to someone & going on about not caring about whoever he has fallen out with latest.

I get the impression he wants to be like Dan spragg, but he is so unlikeable and aggressive and unfunny. Just sits on live shouting abuse and random song lyrics 🙈

He thinks it’s cool to ‘be hard’, always saying come on then my doors open where are ya, get a life you absolute damp sponge.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Not a fan at all.
Why does he constantly suck his cheeks in making his cheekbones more prominent? He’s weird, very beggy and acts like a child.

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Imagine being DD BEGGING haha no thanks we speak the truth DD your the beg narcissist obsessed with DHB & US 😂😂 you poor sod you need a job instead of begging all day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Imagine being DD BEGGING haha no thanks we speak the truth DD your the beg narcissist obsessed with DHB & US 😂😂 you poor sod you need a job instead of begging all day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can someone tell him he’s the one who’s obsessed as he’s doing my head in please one of his followers tell him because it’s just embarrassing now 😳

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I prefer to donate to my charities via a source I trust 💯 per cent, I've never been a fan of DD so that would put me off.
Exactly....I donated a large amount to Luke when team DHB gave some of the money from gifts. Then I saw the amount increased in the Just Giving page....so decided at that point no more would I donate or gift to anyone on Tiktok apart from DHB via gifts for comps, or via a charity link. I already donate monthly to the small, independent cat charity I adopted one of my boys from, and once a year I donate to a TNR charity in Greece who helped me bring my two other cats back to the UK.

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
I love the fact that that game that papa does where he gets creaters to be characters and people to guess them .Well currently it's Eastenders and someone's doing whitney so Dan's blocked all the characters who has come into his live and said when he finds out who's playing Whitney he's blocking them :LOL: as its in poor taste

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I don't know how some of them don't work, even working couples are finding things tough with the cost of living.

DRLW

Chatty Member
Maybe they ought to look at how much other money the family has received its nothing but pure greed and using his son

lululalalulu

VIP Member
This man grates on my nerves he’s got little man syndrome 4ft nothing & that’s being kind 😂…the man is all mouth & no action 🥊
Exactly this ^ 😆

He was bigging up DHB with Papa this morning again to gain clout 😏
That man is a wrong un full stop

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Wow how ungrateful is Lukes dad, Why did he even have to mention it on a video apart from to make Charlotte look bad. If I was Charlotte I would of took it back as well after the video DD made about her. Pair of fucking tossers

• Angry

Jojonanna

yeah It’s not on. He was saying how can I be a bad dad when the house is spotless the other day too and I just thought, he really is very thick isn’t he 😂
That shows what his mind set is a clean house dont make you a good parent hes doing damage to those children that will follow them through adulthood hopfully there mum has it all recorded and takes him back to court because I garentee a court welfare officer will be disgusted why people still believe him is beyond me