Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I know dd was saying earlier he had been speaking to charlotte and didnt fully agree with adam
IMHO I think Adam has used DD and PB....much as I dislike DD, and I'm on the fence as far as PB goes, they've been played....Adam knew PB was on TT, then his ship came in with another "creator" in DD. If it hadn't been for them that Just Giving account would have nowhere near 74k in it. We've seen how many other fundraisers this bloke has had made for his family....and yes, I say family....not all of it has been spent on, or earmarked for Luke....must be nice to be living mortgage free and in a position to be full time carer. The man is as dodgy as, and greedy to boot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I said last night I was surprised there wasn’t a thread for him 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s just not very nice. He thinks because he’s got custody of his kids that proves he’s a good man and uses it at every opportunity “if I were that bad I wouldn’t have me kids” 🙄. I think it’s awful that he talks trash about the mum in front of the kids, I truly believe parental alienation is a form of abuse and it messes with kids heads big time. He’s also got a nerve throwing the n**ce word around when his brother is one and is on the actual register Ashley Dempsey!
He’s definitely a coke-a-nay-taaaa 🤪

• Heart

DRLW

Chatty Member
I've always thought the same with this fundraising for luke how do we know the money will genuinely be spent in his limbs. Also why is dd raising all the money when his parents have been on TV etc surely money would come in from things like that too? I actually heard about luke on Facebook almost a year ago now before dd started raising money as the boy is not too far from where I'm from. There was money being raised via a just giving link on there as well as many local events raising money for him too so where is all the money going? I really do feel for the boy but if there is multiple local companies radio stations you name it raising money then why on earth does dd need to raise the full amount?

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
He has no work tomorrow. He can stay in bed in the morning.

He chats shit , champagne lifestyle lemonade wages. He is on the dole what else , tik tok isn't a job no matter what they try to make you think, they are same with jabba the mug Lawrence , and all the other begs on the app , wouldn't surprise me the Smithy's were signing on as well I would put nothing past them lots as well
Like alot of people i can't stand DD and nothing will change my opinion of him. He's proved over and over what he's about. He's disgusting in the way he talks like a gutter rat . Im hoping tt shuts down and they have no money coming in.

That's hilarious 😂😂😂
Lol

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I've just seen the vid by Lukes Dad.....please explain to me why the amount they are trying to raise has increased to 158k.....Charlotte took back 4k in total (for whatever reason, not here to judge her).....but it will still only cost 156k for the arms.....ffs why is Lukes Dad worrying about 4k when theres over 70k in the GFM account and Luke has his first set of arms. Massive red flags all over this....someone is pulling some strange moves, wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could chuck em🚩🚩🚩🚩
Definitely. I’d love to know the total they have been donated since the fundraising started. It must be hundreds of thousands cos they’ve had a house out of it already. Makes me so angry that they keep expecting people to donate even so now that the whole country is struggling to pay bills.

I’ve also noticed there’s another tiktoker with a huge following,don’t know if I’d be allowed to mention her, but she has made a gofundme to raise £50,000 to put a deposit down on a house. These people really think the world owes them a living🤨

• Angry

Jaybtee

VIP Member
He looks like she stinks of cheese and onion crisps and baccy
I remember he used to be on live with Whitney eastenders ALL THE TIME -- and he looked like a pure creep on them. She was also VERY flirty! and he loved it when people would say "Oh what a cute couple" and he'd be like stop saying that guys (but absolutely loving feeling famous) TWAT!!!

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
What is going on with derby Dan, every time I see him he’s wearing a raincoat and is sat at a desk typing (very slowly) like a junior policeman in an episode of Vera 😆😆
I want another camera set up to see what he's actually typing. Can just imagine him actually playing The Sims and pretending to be working 😂

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
This man grates on my nerves he’s got little man syndrome 4ft nothing & that’s being kind 😂…the man is all mouth & no action 🥊

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
I heard she was crying probably cause she’s been found out, apparently trucker went in to cheer her up 🤷‍♀️
Why do people support her they clearly don’t watch her lives etc.
She wasn’t very happy with DD this morning so wondered what was said but seems like nothing much, do hope DD digs a bit deeper and realises what she’s had out of it so far.
Defo one to watch.
Noooo trucker, stay away from CJ please! I can’t support someone who supports a child and dog abuser and I like you 😭

• Sad

Tryger88

VIP Member
Once the fund raising has finished how does anyone know if it will definitely be spent on what it is meant to be spent on.
This is the problem, I can't say many details just incase but before gfm etc existed a local young teenager had probably the worst possible life changing accident you can imagine, was lots of fund raising and all the local media helped, thousands was raised (I can't remember exact) fast forward couple of years one of the immediate family who was friends with someone in my family said not a penny was spent on them, the parents spent it all and left it up to government/local authorities to take care of the person.

I'm not saying this kids parents would do that obviously, just pointing out this shit happens.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Blokes not right through & through.
He’s took the kids to his mates at 11 at night in their PJ’s to have a piss up 😡
Now on live drinking & acting the big man after all the drama earlier.
He’s complaining of pain in his arm going into his chest and a nurse in the chats asking if it’s his left arm as it could be a sign of a heart attack, he’s shrugged it off and said he’s got beer it’s all he needs.
Father of the year again 🤬

• Angry

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
I really dont find DD harmless, did you not see him telling a boy to set fire to his cap? and the disgusting things he has said about children?
No normal person could even think that stuff up.
No I don’t watch him to be honest because he gets on my wick, but I based my opinion on the few lives I have seen. I don’t get why anyone watches these tools

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Papa Blaze was trying to prove a point, he went into Truckers live under his Ben Basher account and got blocked, came back on the Papa Blaze account and asked why he was blocked by the host, Trucker said he didn't block him but his mods probably did because of everything going on, him being in the live will cause friction so PB said bye then. He then went in DD live and asked a mod to block him and unblock him, he obviously wanted to see if it would say blocked by the host when it's a mod blocking. Sad twat

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Sardine shagger little man Dan, stop giving us chaddites a bad name and go get a bath

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
I hope Papa realises that as soon as Poker inevitably falls out with him she will out their messages to one another. It’s just the way she operates

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
So, DD and PB are stepping away from the fundraiser for a while....leaving the link in their bio....he said he's getting hate....no, Adam is, and rightly so....have you been reading here Dan? Run, run for the hills 😉
I bet Adam regrets getting greedy now over £2000. With DD help he would have much much more