Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm probably going to come over negative but how do these Tictoker's think people can keep on giving, if it's not one thing it's another and it's all day everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jonesy99

I was in the same group of friends as Dan as a kid and he seems to have the same personality as he did back then. Everything I've read on this thread has been correct in my opinion.

He was a wannabe bully and always begged for attention. His brother was the same. He was all talk and tried to act like the hard man but when it came down to it he would run and hide. I remember seeing this on multiple occasions. I also saw him get beat up a few times because of his big mouth.

He does the same annoying singing and crap that he did back then. He was so irritating that every day people would try to hide from him after school so he couldn't hang around with them. The people who he considered friends actually couldn't stand him. He is very fake which people are realising more now. When I saw his TikToks about being positive, I knew it was just an act and he still seems to be the same very selfish person that he was back then.

I do feel for his kids and while they seem happy on camera, I wonder what their family life is really like.

Reactions: 16

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I've just seen the vid by Lukes Dad.....please explain to me why the amount they are trying to raise has increased to 158k.....Charlotte took back 4k in total (for whatever reason, not here to judge her).....but it will still only cost 156k for the arms.....ffs why is Lukes Dad worrying about 4k when theres over 70k in the GFM account and Luke has his first set of arms. Massive red flags all over this....someone is pulling some strange moves, wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could chuck em🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 14

mumz

VIP Member
Just my opinion and I’m sticking with it
If DD is involved and there’s mega £££££ involved
There’s something going on somewhere
Happy to be proven wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 14

brahhh

VIP Member
Why do people slate tattle so much theres a rave section ,theres sections to have a chat about the war ,chat about tv shows ,chat if you need friends amongst loads of other chats .its not all about people
I love our tattle group ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lozza96

VIP Member
Just saw on the eden thread that dan was trying to go live with her for the charity and she said she didnt wsnt to as was coming of soon but its fine as she donated £100 then she wispered to her boyfriend saýing that she didnt want to duel him as he was arresred for stalking the girl from eastedners and everyone on here live heard her say ut . :D :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Ktb

VIP Member
I’m utterly traumatised people
Dosser Dan just poppped up on my feed on Tiktok trying to act all fit and sexy and I feel queasy 🤢
What is enticing about a grown man with no job, grim teeth, who sucks his cheeks in, can’t cook, eats pilchards and microwave rice for his tea, has a shady background with women and a convicted nonce as a brother who spends his life on tiktok begging.

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
View attachment 1182436

IView attachment 1182497

Loads a money in his back pocket and using it to climbe the leader board to gain more money for himself. Get a job you lazy twat !!
He said this afternoon "come on, dont let them win, let's get Luke up the leaderboard"......fuck off Dan you absolute beg....get YOU up the leaderboard....its YOUR account....you're hoping for the big gifters once your one week a month "charity" stint is over...you really are a bottom feeder....I bloody despise Nick Smith, and your level of twatishness matches his...you're both as dodgy as fuck.

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
I would like to hear some thoughts on this huge fundraising for Luke. Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before . Neither of them showing any receipts of gifts received. 🤔 I can't help but think there is something very dodgy going on here.
Something isn’t sitting right for me, I can’t quite put my finger on it

Luke’s dad was live with papa a few days looking very uncomfortable repeating everything that diddy and papa say. It’s like it’s all scripted also there’s no feelings there eg saying thank you or crying or even looking shocked, he just stares at the screen. one more thing I picked up on is

This was a different live and Luke’s dad was driving (he was in the box on papa’s live) papa had mentioned some money he raised then the dad said we are coming back from a fundraiser for Luke which sounded odd as there’s the current GFM that gym fundraiser papa done, was the football match for Luke ?? If so there’s that fundraiser. Then there all the previous GFM’s for the house etc and lastly this week’s competition money which I can’t see added to the GFM.

I just know first hand with esa / pip system that there is a lot of help out there, weather that’s equipment, funding etc

with my opinion I could have ruffled a few feathers, I apologise and hope it’s made sense

diglet

Chatty Member
Oh wow i hadnt seen the gofund me for a bit for that luke and oh wow its almost £20000 .got to say im still suprised that hes got his gifts turned of especially when hes said a few times he needs the money for his kids .still not that keen on him but hes done really well .
Fair play for his commitment but I doubt this would have happened had it not been for team dhb, It does prove the point dhb has said before that it's better to donate direct to a link, the creators have always said people won't do that it's easier to gift.. how wrong were they?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So, DD and PB are stepping away from the fundraiser for a while....leaving the link in their bio....he said he's getting hate....no, Adam is, and rightly so....have you been reading here Dan? Run, run for the hills 😉

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Some of the comments on his live are hilarious, saying how shaken up he looked but he is still giving it the bigun. What is the point in shouting about how much of a hard man you are when you arrange fights and don’t go, this is literally playground stuff.. ‘I’m gonna beat u up meet me at the gates after school” 🤣🙈🙈

He’s one of those narc single dads, a single mother is expected to do all the heavy lifting without recognition but a man does it and deserves constant praise and reward. I mean all his parenting seems to consist of is tiktok.

Also saying how he gets no help or support, no benefits yet he is unemployed and in a council property so how does he support them all? It implied something illegal - purely speculation! It can’t be from tiktok revenue, he’s really not as tiktok famous as he thinks!

Tryger88

VIP Member
DD is having his 2nd breakdown of the evening 😂 he’s not stopped going on about DHB are we scared DD you need to get a life DD your still obsessing over DHB enjoy your holiday with your kids your looking very scared 😱
Drugs will make you very paranoid if you have something to be guilty about especially.
A song for Diddy,

One, two, DHB is coming for you
Three, four, better lock your door
Five,six, he's gonna check your list
Seven, eight, it's to late
Nine, ten, DHB exposed you again. 🤷‍♂️ 🤭

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
I’m not sure where it came from, I thought it was gifts but that seems an awful lot of money.
Oh hang about think there was a competition on that week. So yes from gifts as he got quite far up the leader board, loads further than he gets when it’s not charity driven.
PB put his gift money in but that was about £200 ish (don’t know if that was week or month)
It's a lot of charity money to entrust on anyone using the app, Tiktok should have an option for the person fundraising to be able to select all gifts going to a said charity and show the amount raised until the user turns the option off, and also tiktok should reduce its earnings/profit from gifts sent to a fundraising event, wishful thinking 🤷‍♂️

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Please no one make one for Papa Blaze, for 1 we don’t do what DD tells us to and 2, it will annoy little man even more.

there was defo a lot of passive aggressiveness from dd towards pb on that live, suggesting he isn’t doing enough to help Luke 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart