Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRLW

Chatty Member
I dont know what the mother did to lose the kids but I definitely think if the courts saw how he behaves they'd be removed from him too them kids deserve better

Reactions: 9

lozza96

VIP Member
Why do people slate tattle so much theres a rave section ,theres sections to have a chat about the war ,chat about tv shows ,chat if you need friends amongst loads of other chats .its not all about people

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
Dickhead Dan! nothing ever surprises me about that vile idiot.
He will say that everyone uses the word p@@f from where he comes from, just like he said about calling someone a f@ggot 😡😡
DHB will get the blame for it all as usual 🙄
I live about 5 mins away from him. It’s not unusual for gobshite chaddites like him to say it at all either but they’re usually school kids.

busdriver89

VIP Member
🫢 oh dear oh dear. His mouth getting him in trouble again. Poor Charlotte! If she sees this she’s going to be so upset, but then again it might make her think she’s gifted to so many of these begs thinking there people there not. So 🤷🏽‍♀️ hopefully this will make her think twice next time.
Luke’s got plenty of money and when it comes to the time he needs a new pair his dad will make sure he doesn’t go without. Dan drop it on the head now you fool. Stop expecting all your followers to fund for this poor boy. Guilt tripping them when they probably haven’t even got the money to feed their own children. When I say all your followers, you have the same 90 viewing. Your getting nowhere.

lozza96

VIP Member
Noooo trucker, stay away from CJ please! I can’t support someone who supports a child and dog abuser and I like you 😭
I dont think trucker helps himself on a night 😂he seems to go live with everyone in middle of night 😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Did you see Dan and that Podgrass telling that boy to set himself on Fire. If Podgrass was hoping for any type of Fame that's going to be dug up forever along with the bullying of DHB. Diddy Dan, surely there must be something in the rules to get him removed from Tictok. Has anyone sent that video to Luke's dad, how would he feel if that was his son. Disgusted.

• Angry

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Wow how ungrateful is Lukes dad, Why did he even have to mention it on a video apart from to make Charlotte look bad. If I was Charlotte I would of took it back as well after the video DD made about her. Pair of fucking tossers
Totally agree, after everything she has done he has turned on her like that and also reminding people he is walking up some mountain so donate more people. I wish someone would look at these people and get to the bottom of it and the endless begging.

• Angry

Beauty66

OMG 😲 Has anyone seen this? Apparently DD very unhappy and ungrateful. He is vile and its time people see him for what he is.

• Angry
  • Wow

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Has the day come DD papa blaze having words he’s not going to climb snowden rather watch the football so DD saying he’s done nothing for Luke this month oh well we all knew it get ready for the BIG FALL OUT
Can't wait for that to happen. Its true though pb started the whole thing now shows very little interest !

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Some one on this thread knows him from school said he was a knob polisher back then even. Big mouth and nothing to back up with. He is very thick , if he sees some one who is quite or a woman he shouts at them and make threats towards them. But it just proved how cowardly he was when trucker gee showed up. He was shitting himself.

She is a famous soaps star and Darby Dan don't use soap did he honestly think he had a chance with her I see him one night someone said about her , and he was still saying that's my Shona 🙄 after they banned him from the east Ender's set and not to get in touch with her ever again. Him and Mr UK Tik tok official both look like they haven't washed in month's , he always looks dirty and smelly 🤢🤢🤢

This is the caring Darby Dan. Who is the spunk trumpet with the glasses ? Who is with him. What a pair of 🔔 ends. Bullying a woman , right pair of hard men

oh that’s Matt on the lives with him there 😂
Same Matt who got an underage girl pregnant whilst she was still at school but has nothing to do with the child.

• Wow
  • Angry

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Have a look at this post. I agree. It sounds dodgy!
This man has no shame. He needs to realise that charity starts at home, and as he said, Charlotte had already donated loads of gifts. God he has some front this one. Agreed, dodgy AF

I’ve just gone to adams page and seen the video and comments for myself. Poor Charlotte, I hope DHB has her back , he usually does in situations like this. Anyone slating her should hang their heads in shame, I wonder how much money they have donated to this so called fund raiser. That Adam is not a nice person, no one with any kind of moral compass would publicly shame someone like that, someone who has donated thousands!

Last edited:

brahhh

VIP Member
DD on live now he’s making out not bothered what a knob they’re living in your head DD 😂😂😂 you TWAT

4B543FA4-B614-4C1F-9EF7-18FA4DBBD404.png

DD on live now he’s making out not bothered what a knob they’re living in your head DD 😂😂😂 you TWAT

4B543FA4-B614-4C1F-9EF7-18FA4DBBD404.png
He’s hyperventilating watch your heart ! Swearing terrible in front of them kids he’s really angry 😤😂

Last edited:
  • Angry