Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
DD didn’t get in the weekly leaderboard this time raising money and now he’s stopping for a while … 🙄 he even said it feels like he’s bleeding everyone dry … it’s not benefiting him anymore that’s why he’s stopping!
I feel so sorry for that Charlotte

• Sad
Reactions: 11

mumz

VIP Member
If you’re old like me Arthur Fowler and the Christmas club money comes to mind lol

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I dont know why women say he's attractive ?? Tell me i dont have bad eyesight please ?
no he is gross, I think he appeals to a certain type of woman 🥴
I really dont find DD harmless, did you not see him telling a boy to set fire to his cap? and the disgusting things he has said about children?
No normal person could even think that stuff up.
He also asked a young viewer if their dead dad ‘had his dick up his arse would he push back or pull forward on it’ he is disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick

lozza96

VIP Member
Swear i need a harder name on here :ROFLMAO: just been speaking about tattle om live only name thats mentioned is me :ROFLMAO: i havnt even said anything bad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jojonanna

I dont know what the mother did to lose the kids but I definitely think if the courts saw how he behaves they'd be removed from him too them kids deserve better
I believe he mentally abused her badly she was allowed to keep her eldest and he had the other 2 which she was given access to which he stopped when the daughter said she wanted to be with her mum of course there's no legal aid now I believe what he's done is called parent alienation and I agree if courts saw what was going on he be in trouble

• Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I see Lukes dad has taken the video down about Charlotte, shame he left it up so long and the damage is already done.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I agree, I think DD is an idiot, but generally harmless
I really dont find DD harmless, did you not see him telling a boy to set fire to his cap? and the disgusting things he has said about children?
No normal person could even think that stuff up.

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
So, DD and PB are stepping away from the fundraiser for a while....leaving the link in their bio....he said he's getting hate....no, Adam is, and rightly so....have you been reading here Dan? Run, run for the hills 😉
Well & truly shown his true colours Adam has! So much so 2 of the biggest knobheads on the app are distancing themselves :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lozza96

VIP Member
I get that theres people that will constantly go into there lives and start stiring it but dd just needs to ignore it and block them as otheriwse it just goes around in circles and he ends up bringing up dhb when a lot of the time its nothing to do with him

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shes not even rung the police, she said its pointless, maybe they can't do much but I would still get a crime reference number

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think the people who seem to wind people up are the beggars, so they will get spoken about a lot on Tattle.

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced DD is a scammer as I’ve seen no proof yet, all goes straight to GFM and over 5K given from gifts in competition which he rounded up as his receipt shows.
CJ on the other hand is a different story.
How do we know that he's helped himself each day ? Think about it he could easily have made 10 k drawn out 5k for himself.

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
He actually drove home? Wow he’d had quite a bit to drink when I fell asleep around 1am
He was still at it at 2am

Screenshot_20220409-020518_TikTok.jpg

I dont remember nothing apart from the fact that you are a bad influence and make me immature 🤣🤣
I rember it well thats when I realised she was out to cause trouble !

I dont remember nothing apart from the fact that you are a bad influence and make me immature 🤣🤣
IMG-20220409-WA0062.jpg

IMG-20220409-WA0062.jpg
ASPENDS MORE TIME SAT WITH THIS IMAGE THAN WITH HIS OWN CHILDREN !

IMG-20220409-WA0062.jpg

ASPENDS MORE TIME SAT WITH THIS IMAGE THAN WITH HIS OWN CHILDREN !
Loads a money in his back pocket and using it to climbe the leader board to gain more money for himself. Get a job you lazy twat !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
i love the jealous rivalry derby dan has with dan spragg tho. they're like the same person but one is the cheap version of the other. both desperate for attention and gifts. derby dan wants to be his bff sooooooo bad. when they go live together derby dan creams himself being on the same split screen as his idol.
I can't bear to watch him he always looks grubby and in need of a good wash, massive coke head too you can tell.

• Sick

brahhh

VIP Member
That little guy Darby Dan shows up for a live but can’t show up for a punch up 😂😂

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Omg no way did she say that? She’s a liar. The first thing you would do is phone the police.
She said it’s all booked and paid for so why she lying.
She will want gifts now or a go fund me you watch.
I did wonder how she could afford it mind as she said she’s on benefits then said she have spent 6k. Then it went down to 3k. She’s always lying.

Tryger88

VIP Member
i know papa said on his live the other day that he wasnt putting any proof in now as people use it to try and find information out and stuff about him
Can anyone explain what he means by this? Surely it's best to post proof? I wouldn't trust Dan, he's as fake as they come, he's only doing this for the kid because it benefits him in the long run, I'm sure the money he makes now in the 3 weeks for himself has gone up substantially since he became Mother Teresa.

Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before
He said on a live today (dd) that he wants people to start gifting directly to the GFM as tiktok take 60% from gifts and that it's a lot to take but the exposure of his story was good, true, but people will continue to gift him gifts thinking it's going to the kid when it's actually now meaning gifts are for him/them.

• Heart

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
This is the problem, I can't say many details just incase but before gfm etc existed a local young teenager had probably the worst possible life changing accident you can imagine, was lots of fund raising and all the local media helped, thousands was raised (I can't remember exact) fast forward couple of years one of the immediate family who was friends with someone in my family said not a penny was spent on them, the parents spent it all and left it up to government/local authorities to take care of the person.

I'm not saying this kids parents would do that obviously, just pointing out this shit happens.
Exactly 💯 this future money needs to be in a trust with independent people incharge of it. I've seen far to many GFMs abused where people are left asking where has all the money gone. Of these cases I've never seen one person held accountable for the missing money.
Plus we can't see into the future maybe it will be available on the NHS. I mean stranger things have happened 😳