Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
DD while you are over here reading about yourself and going on to PB about not doing enough for Luke, maybe pop over to CJs thread and see the proof that’s she’s taken gifts meant for Luke after her £104 donation and never paid it in.
Basically she’s asked for gifts for Luke from 7th March til whenever Tokfest was and kept the money, it’s disgusting stealing fundraising money,
It was bought to your attention before and you did nothing about it……..tut tut

It’s funny how you were all hating on a bloke a couple of weeks ago who you thought had raised money and hadn’t, yet she gets away with it, you should be ashamed both of you 🤡🤡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s such a drip. Trying to get pally with that Charlotte because she’s got money. Lips just fuck off to turkey and stay there.

Reactions: 11

c.tingz

VIP Member
DD back begging with Gracie - don’t tell me he ain’t doing this for finical gain - he definitely is. All he goes on about is the weekly leaderboard 😡 he never donating his winnings he got of that last time when he finished top 10. He makes me sick.
He haven’t shown proof of all the gifts then transferring the money he’s only shown
Once that he put so much in to the go fund me. That’s not proof of what was in your TikTok account!!

I thought you are not able to take gifts for charity on TikTok?
Make ya sick doesn’t it !!

course he’s dipping his hand in it, the bloke doesn’t work

• Angry

busdriver89

VIP Member
What the fuck. I’m gonna say it lukes dad is a dickhead. BE THANKFUL WHAT YOUR SON HAS!
He’s liking all the comments aimed at Charlotte. She still put a massive amount in with gifts etc. Leave the poor girl alone! I would take back the other £2000 aswel if I had seen how ungrateful twathead dan was on that video up there. You fucking muppets The pair of you.

• Heart
What is going on with derby Dan, every time I see him he’s wearing a raincoat and is sat at a desk typing (very slowly) like a junior policeman in an episode of Vera 😆😆

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What the hell does he know he supports all the scum of tt knob head
And no matter what he does now it will never be forgotten by most this is a man who plays private voice notes to everyone on Tictok and chooses to buddy up with someone who thinks it's ok to say unforgivable things about children in a sexual way, total scum.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I have come to the conclusion that Derby Dan is actually very thick. I almost feel sorry for him. He’s stood in that depressing kitchen everyday blurting out random song lyrics from 2002, ranting about how he doesn’t care about DHB.

Raising money for charity is wonderful, it should be done selflessly, not for self promotion, not to use as a defence if someone calls you a bully and not to try and gaslight others.

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
Keeps quoting he lives rent free in DHB's head, I think DHB lives in DD's head 😂, he's triggered 🤣
I’ve just watched about 10 mins of DD live and every sentence either had DHB or Jayne’s name in it, PB and DD are definitely ruffled

Ktb

VIP Member
He’s slamming on the weight is Dosser Dan
He looks like he stinks of lard

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
DD is having his 2nd breakdown of the evening 😂 he’s not stopped going on about DHB are we scared DD you need to get a life DD your still obsessing over DHB enjoy your holiday with your kids your looking very scared 😱

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
Say what you want about Dan but he’s done an incredible job raising that money with Papa Blaze & the Cole’s. Nobody can slate them as it’s all been through a link direct to the child’s father and no gifting. Absolutely nothing to be gained by the fund raisers, but EVERYTHING to be gained for the little lad. TikTok at its best. I would encourage all of you who usually slate Dan to go over and congratulate him. I know I have. Credit where it’s due.
I'll be heading over to congratulate him soon as I'm done congratulating Jimmy Savile for the millions he raised 🥴 well done to Papa blaze for bringing awareness about this little lad.

Beauty66

I saw dan put screenshots on 2 days ago on his live as he had over £1000 .ive donated myself to the gofund me .so like to think its proper
That is great, but...both him and Papa have now said they will not and don't have to show any more receipts. Don't you think that is suspicious?

I’ve donated too but because I can’t resist that little boys face and it’s heartbreaking what happened to him
If I am being sensible though, I think even the most moral of us would find having several tens of thousands sitting in a bank account very tempting.
It’s easy to convince ourselves, lets take a holiday, or need a new car, or something just comes up. I will soon add back what I need to take out
Exactly!
I feel for Luke... of course I do. But I worry about the wider implications if this fundraiser was used for anything other than Luke.
I have heard a few concerning details from trusted individuals about this fundraiser which made my hair stand up and only increased my suspicions. I am certainly concerned that not ALL of this money is for Luke only.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart