Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Its that dave that went after mruktiktok .i saw him and dan do a big battle last night and im sure he said he was putting it in the gofund me .
I saw a clip of it, definitely no recent donations from him, there's 2 anonymous ones but I would of thought if he done it on a battle with Dan he would of put his name to the donation

Reactions: 2

sosolid

I see dan is still in love with his catfish (Kerry b) it’s sickening everyone can see she’s a catfish apart from him, they still haven’t met each other yet I don’t think?, I don’t understand why no one is asking him questions about her?, You can clearly see she’s not who’s she’s saying she is his lives are so shit now it’s the same old Bs Kerry b this Kerry b that , it’s really sad to be fair because she’s befriending his children and his vulnerable friend who is ds, I’m sure the whole of tt could work out she’s catfishing him

Beauty66

Oh I said last night I was surprised there wasn’t a thread for him 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s just not very nice. He thinks because he’s got custody of his kids that proves he’s a good man and uses it at every opportunity “if I were that bad I wouldn’t have me kids” 🙄. I think it’s awful that he talks trash about the mum in front of the kids, I truly believe parental alienation is a form of abuse and it messes with kids heads big time. He’s also got a nerve throwing the n**ce word around when his brother is one and is on the actual register Ashley Dempsey!
He’s definitely a coke-a-nay-taaaa 🤪
Well well. Just saw this posted on TT. Speaks for itself.

Sorry guys. Every time I tried to post that link it looked like it wouldn't let me. But now done it too many times 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
he was working at the range. then the shona drama happened and apparently caused a load of complaints at his job so they fired him.
His behavior was terrible and on live so most would see it and some reported to his work don't think it was anything to do with Shona.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Did I hear right, was he fat shaming someone and Dan Spragg pulled him about it.

I thought he was long gone.

Miserylovescompany

I never relise how small he is until he decides to do a dancing video he just looks so funny when he does 🤣 it's like his arms are smaller
And his legs! the arms and legs look like they belong to a child but the body an adult it’s weird how obsessed I am looking at him , I can’t really say owt though my body looks like it belongs to a weeble

lozza96

VIP Member
He's done a good deed for this boy, but I can't help but agree with Trucker Gee's video. It does seem like he jumped on it for clout. Papablaze was humble in what he was doing for the little boy.

As long as he gets his arms I don't care.
Yeah espexially when he went live with cal the dragon and got all the viewers .i can tell he does mean it though as he said hes close to his sons age so its got to him .

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It goes to show I don't watch much Tictok because I've no idea who they are, a jo Jo woman In glasses was always on live is that the one she was friends with Lisa's Ex, I know what happened to him but what happened to her

lozza96

VIP Member
Have you seen what happened with the guy he was live with and now all the hate that dan is getting

Madness! Wasn’t he stalking the girl from east Enders
Yes there was a police investigation, I will say though anytime I saw them live together she looked pretty happy and was often quite flirty. Apparently she just blocked him out of the blue so he was calling her to find out why, I read somewhere that he turned up at her house but not sure if that’s true. The police NFA’d it which means there wasn’t enough evidence to charge which doesn’t mean not guilty. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

mumz

VIP Member
He is pretty mouthy about the We R Unique situation. But nobody has seen any proof for or against yet. Did he personally collect donations and gifts for the Christmas stuff he filmed himself giving away?

lozza96

VIP Member
Dont know if you have seen his live but just saw someones scammed steven.5 different people trying to manulipate him trhing to get his passwords and stuff .dans trying to get them blocked