Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Sick of his bad mouthing of Nella from I’m a celeb and the people he is live with ain’t much better. The body shaming of nella is awful. Because she was exempt from the next trial they were all gutted and then said yeah exempt because she won’t fit in the tube, I’m sorry but it’s wrong to say that. I’m disgusted 🤢
He’s no oil painting himself 😂

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
I wonder whether that's Oliver's ex. Talk about jumping the grave quickly.
Ive just watched his live and its a different kerri not olivers ex.looks like shes not got any videos .theres far to many kerries though on tiktok :ROFLMAO:

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced DD is a scammer as I’ve seen no proof yet, all goes straight to GFM and over 5K given from gifts in competition which he rounded up as his receipt shows.
CJ on the other hand is a different story.
I agree, I think DD is an idiot, but generally harmless

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
People seem to say whatever they want on their lives! Seems like a very nasty piece of work. He always says trolling doesn’t bother him but makes a lot of content about how much it doesn’t bother him, surely you’d just take no notice if that was true 🤣

3CAFE2F8-36F7-47D5-8AC3-6006B8F259ED.png

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Was it kerry ? I think thats what shes called .she always used to comment on his lives .he really dosnt help himself though .he needs to stop going live when drinking as he was doing well .i dont think he does support him .hes said numerous times he dosnt speak to his brother ?

carrot top

VIP Member
Is that not the scammer outing the scammer though? 😄
I’m not convinced DD is a scammer as I’ve seen no proof yet, all goes straight to GFM and over 5K given from gifts in competition which he rounded up as his receipt shows.
CJ on the other hand is a different story.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She's always sat on his shoulder like a parrot listening to his begging or hate filled diatribe, he always blames dhb for hate etc not realising there are a lot more people people dhb that don't like him.

He was calling dhb a pweirdo last night and bullying him because he doesn't see his other kid but thats his business he pays a substantial amount of money towards that child's upbringing and has proven so. The pweirdo comment was vile and odd that he'd be bothered if he was one because he let's his pweirdo brother around his kids.
I've noticed when people have nothing to say they throw out that disgusting comment.Just a thought when he does seek employment does he think this will all go away some how.

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
Oh wow i hadnt seen the gofund me for a bit for that luke and oh wow its almost £20000 .got to say im still suprised that hes got his gifts turned of especially when hes said a few times he needs the money for his kids .still not that keen on him but hes done really well .

Ktb

VIP Member
What he says on his tiktoks is very different to what he’s said off it though.
I’ve heard he’s threatened people who’ve mentioned it in person and when it first came to light he was repeating his brothers lies as to why he was in possession of photos and videos.

Reactions: 1