Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktb

VIP Member
Not seen the live but if she was underage he might not be allowed near the baby if police got involved if he is on a register
No they were together for a while after the baby was born he’s just a waste of space lol

Reactions: 3

lozza96

VIP Member
I think he is working .last time i watched him he was talking about work so yeah i think he is

lozza96

VIP Member
Not seen kassiur for agess and hes popped up on the live sticking up for dan as well .not sure whats happened but two of the people was so awful dan said some stuff back after this girl threatend hin

lozza96

VIP Member
Tbf though that could also cost him getting a new job as surely he will have to tell them what happened?

mumz

VIP Member
If anyone sees the notes on dans account please say which one of his accounts its on please

• Sad

Tryger88

VIP Member
Trucker gonna be so pissed when he finds out Derby got his own thread on Tattle 😁 trucker gee been referencing Tattle in all his recent lives 🤭

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
A few people have asked why doesn’t he have his own page, and he gets mentioned a lot in other threads
What does everyone think of this guy?

lozza96

VIP Member
Why does dan only give his gifts from once a week but then papa gives all his from the month .i think dan should do all his as well

lozza96

VIP Member
I would like to hear some thoughts on this huge fundraising for Luke. Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before . Neither of them showing any receipts of gifts received. 🤔 I can't help but think there is something very dodgy going on here.
I saw dan put screenshots on 2 days ago on his live as he had over £1000 .ive donated myself to the gofund me .so like to think its proper

brahhh

VIP Member
DHB and DD are live going at it.

papablaze seems fairly rational? He is busy working and also on the live telling Dan to calm down and leave it but DD keeps shouting about DHB and PBsaid you know you can just ignore him and his comments?DD did not like that!

it’s so embarrassing, at least papablaze has a job, DD is just in his dingy little kitchen shouting at DHB, god get a life!!!!
DD will never keep DHB name out of his mouth it’s like an addiction to him

sosolid

Someone bidded on him who i was confused about as she used to be close to dhb and was regularly in his lives
So why the hell has she bidded on DD if she’s mates with DHB? Is she still close to him? Because I think she’s one of DD mods? Sounds all abit snakey to me If she is 🤔

lozza96

VIP Member
So basically he was live with a guy called railway rich theres a few videos going abiut ad this guy was doing black face and been rascist .he was awful .dan was really akward and was nervous laughing and telling him to stop .however now people are goo
ing at dan and saying he was allowing it and are emailing his work .dan should have ended the live straightaway.dans live now getting all this hate and its making him irate as usual then ive come across a live of people watching his live saying there reportig is live as he was on live with a rascist