Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen what happened with the guy he was live with and now all the hate that dan is getting
Just searched for it. Omg!!! One of the worst things I've seen on the app. That Rich is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 5
It’s bad isn’t it?
That Rich with the painted face and the N word
And Dan just laughing about it

Reactions: 3
It’s bad isn’t it?
That Rich with the painted face and the N word
And Dan just laughing about it
Its really bad it was absoubtly awful what rich was saying he deserves to lose his job for it .yeah dan said he was laughing becasue he felt awkward and said he kept telling hin to stop .yeah he told hin to stop but what he should have done was just end the live

Reactions: 3
Just seen the black face thing come up on the fyp and I’m disgusted. what’s going on now? Has derby dan been run off the app or what? And who is the other guy?

Reactions: 1
No dans still on and been going live from what ive seen the guy that did the blackface i dont think has been on but im not sure

I see dan is still in love with his catfish (Kerry b) it’s sickening everyone can see she’s a catfish apart from him, they still haven’t met each other yet I don’t think?, I don’t understand why no one is asking him questions about her?, You can clearly see she’s not who’s she’s saying she is his lives are so tit now it’s the same old Bs Kerry b this Kerry b that , it’s really sad to be fair because she’s befriending his children and his vulnerable friend who is ds, I’m sure the whole of tt could work out she’s catfishing him

Reactions: 2
Just seen he was live so popped on and he’s said this Kerry b is his girlfriend but didn’t he out her as a cat fish a few months ago?

He live now defending diadro
Course he is, one wrong un to another!
He forgets everyone knows the only reason he got NFA is because Eastenders & Shona did not want the bad press and it was dropped.
He's had a sniff at TT money again doing those box battles after he fell off.
Bloke is a prick, always will be

• Heart
Reactions: 7