Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
He was begging on his smaller account too
He was the one who told Manky to go on the smaller account

Reactions: 3

lozza96

VIP Member
Think the only nice friend dan has is that nick that he used to regualrly go live with that also lives in derby .i know hes a manager or something and has a family so hasnt come on for a while

lozza96

VIP Member
Not sure where its all come from but that zavi and some guy are going at him and saying everything hes ever done for charity is fake .hes going on at it saying that hes got plenty of evidance to say differrent which he does and this other mark guy is been a dick tbh dans actually been quite calm for once and not reacting .

Not sure where its all come from but that zavi and some guy are going at him and saying everything hes ever done for charity is fake .hes going on at it saying that hes got plenty of evidance to say differrent which he does and this other mark guy is been a dick tbh dans actually been quite calm for once and not reacting .

mumz

VIP Member
It’s bad isn’t it?
That Rich with the painted face and the N word
And Dan just laughing about it

omg where to begin with derby dan. you can totally tell he was/is that main bully at school everyone had. is obsessed with tiktok gifts as much as carebear, mingley family and dan spraggy. we got shona also in the mix. we got his desperation for a girlfriend he goes on about every live. we got his 2 cm length arms. oh and his partner in crime, micheal sessions, also same school bully vibes. i also get major homophobia vibes from him too. especially when he was dressed in womans clothing acting like a prick.

brahhh

VIP Member
Hes saying he didn't raise anything and a woman came on with him and said no money had been raised but apparently that Trigger was trying to sort it out and said the guy admitted to him on the phone that he was going to keep any money raised but then wouldn’t admit it on the live just now
Think it was his mother talking

Reactions: 2

peachie2020

Sick of his bad mouthing of Nella from I’m a celeb and the people he is live with ain’t much better. The body shaming of nella is awful. Because she was exempt from the next trial they were all gutted and then said yeah exempt because she won’t fit in the tube, I’m sorry but it’s wrong to say that. I’m disgusted 🤢

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
And he said something disgusting to a child do he wants to quit calling other people the P word.

brahhh

VIP Member
9B98EA9A-237A-432A-B853-93401365E1AC.png

Begging online & he's away 🥱 Lucy isn’t happy she’s tired people saying things apparently skanky says we should FaceTime 😂 NO GIFTS tho that’s your reason !!!!

• Sick

lululalalulu

VIP Member
No the persom who bidded on derby dan .stace she used to be in dhbs lives
Yeah something went off behind the scenes there I think. She used to be his mod, as did that JoJo & Millsymoon. Then all of a sudden DHB changed all his mods