Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachie2020

So his mate Matt Moore said if Nella doesn’t get off his screen he will punch her face in wow just wow 😮

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
No dans still on and been going live from what ive seen the guy that did the blackface i dont think has been on but im not sure

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Was he really catfished?
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bellend.

Anyone he’s “fat shamed” just needs to remember that he supports his convicted sex offender brother Ashley.
I remember his comments to a teen also.
He was very overweight a little while ago, so he needs to stop fat shaming anyone.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Just seen he was live so popped on and he’s said this Kerry b is his girlfriend but didn’t he out her as a cat fish a few months ago?

Beauty66

Well well. Just saw this posted on TT. Speaks for itself.

Oh I said last night I was surprised there wasn’t a thread for him 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s just not very nice. He thinks because he’s got custody of his kids that proves he’s a good man and uses it at every opportunity “if I were that bad I wouldn’t have me kids” 🙄. I think it’s awful that he talks trash about the mum in front of the kids, I truly believe parental alienation is a form of abuse and it messes with kids heads big time. He’s also got a nerve throwing the n**ce word around when his brother is one and is on the actual register Ashley Dempsey!
He’s definitely a coke-a-nay-taaaa 🤪
Well well. Just saw this posted on TT. Speaks for itself.

mumz

VIP Member
I thought I missed it because I had a school pick up. So nothing happened?

brahhh

VIP Member
Yes. Dan Spragg was live last night bantering Diddy because he got catfished.

He stupidly spent 10 months talking to a random stranger online without ever seeing a photo of her or seeing her on facetime. Yesterday he travelled 6 hours to see her and she obviously didn't show up. The girl was using a fake profile picture. DD clearly doesn't have enough brain cells to realise how stupid this whole thing was.

Whilst on the live, Dan Spragg invited people in the box to either chat up DD or roast him. A few girls came in the box, and one in particular came in. By then, DD has drank about 10 beers so was his typical drunk self. He went straight in on her looks and her weight. Wasn't even said in a roasting, banter style. He was just clearly very angry with the world and bitter after being catfished. Dan Spragg kicked him out of the box as he'd gone too far.

DD then went on his own live and started running his mouth again. Had someone called Richie in his box who acted like a woman hater too. Both very nasty and trying to justify DD's actions. DD was banging on about being an account manager on 31k a year with a company car (might be able to afford a week's worth of fuel and a Freddo, bless him... Can tell he's been on benefits for a long time if he thinks that's an impressive wage in this day and age) 🙄 he's had the job a month so still on probation no doubt. His online behaviour will soon have him kicked out of that job.
Can’t stand the man !

lozza96

VIP Member
He is pretty mouthy about the We R Unique situation. But nobody has seen any proof for or against yet. Did he personally collect donations and gifts for the Christmas stuff he filmed himself giving away?
It was him and that amazon dave but according to james insta they both contacted him regarding it which is why amazon dave have been in the comments on darryls live as they seem to be okay

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Driving whilst doing a live yesterday morning 😱

He was talking about his work and being a brand/project manager (or something) and the money is really good and how happy he is to be earning the money he is

littlemisslegend

Say what you want about Dan but he’s done an incredible job raising that money with Papa Blaze & the Cole’s. Nobody can slate them as it’s all been through a link direct to the child’s father and no gifting. Absolutely nothing to be gained by the fund raisers, but EVERYTHING to be gained for the little lad. TikTok at its best. I would encourage all of you who usually slate Dan to go over and congratulate him. I know I have. Credit where it’s due.