Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Are we 100% certain he's been struck off? I know for things like nursing, social workers etc. if you are struck off the register you'll still be searchable on the register but it will state you're struck off, so to speak.

Reactions: 8

gimm3more

VIP Member
New question as I rummage through the archives.

View attachment 2951477

Is it normal for emergency plumbers to have large red "EMERGENCY RESPONSE" stickers on their vans?

It's a bit similar to how ambulances state "EMERGENCY AMBULANCE" on them.
View attachment 2951478

Feels like it ties in with his fabricated stories about Joyce. :(
The back of that van has red and white stripes on and says EMERGENCY RESPONSE at the top too I saw it on his faceyb

• Sad

Girty Drifter

Where is this ‘John Wiseman Brown’ during all this? I’m beginning to wonder if there’s a bit of a story there tbh.

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
This HAS to end in a prosecution somewhere doesn’t it? Like so many professional boundaries crossed, so much financial irregularity, way too many personal details just slammed online showing he doesn’t give one single fuck about GDPR??

Forget it man, It's Burnley.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Hey - just some tweets from Jude that she's asked to be shared here (with permission) cos she's not on tattle. Screenshots attached.
I missed that post, this thread is moving so fast.
I actually feel shit that someone wants to make racism 'another story' when it was the actual prologue of this one

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
QMLAN. I’ve dug a bit. His house (the address listed the first time he was a director of Depher) was listed on rightmove October 23, but records still state that the last time it was sold was 2012, so assume it was taken off the market for whatever reason. He certainly didn’t stay in it unless some serious reno was done as the place was pretty much gutted in the RM pictures.

He was reinstated as a director in Feb ‘24.
What does QMLAN mean?🥲
---
He won't be fitting boilers much longer . He won't be gas safe. He'll be struck off.
Good thing he has so many sUbCoNtRaCtOrS

gimm3more

VIP Member
i think it’s him too. People also suspect he was the justpikachoo who did the “take down” of sistah space that proved to be very flawed in the end. Very odd man.
Yeh he claims to be an “unregistered barrister” which just isn’t a thing lmao
---
Oh James. You’ve gone a bit Britney, haven’t you mate.
Oi leave my girl Britney out of it x

Attachments

• Haha

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
I've just caught up after a lovely weekend at our neighbourhood party. And I've just seen that guy doing gas installation, soldering and possibly some welding with a ciggie hanging out his mouth. Now I have this going round in my head:

• Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Mildly amusing but without evidence it does lend to his narrative that trolls are inventing stuff about him. Pinch of salt 😬

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
feel like a box of blue donuts (or just some normal donuts) or a mega Milk Tray would have got the point across just as well and actually been useful
But that would mean a copper would have to come and get them from him.
Fancy trying to bribe them during an ongoing investigation into 'trolls'. 🤡

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Gas Safe are well aware of this and his work and are already investigating and are mightily pissed off. The rebuttal to his statement about him overseeing non apprentice working has scuppered him. His tittle is down to ' Britain's '
excellent

Lazarus

VIP Member
they're a million miles away from a shitshow like DEPHER.
I don’t think anyone doubts this; my point was that I hope it forces charities and charitable organisations into declaring how much money they actually have when they are using emotional language and imagery to get money out of people.
I dont think people are fully able to make an informed choice over whether to give money without the charity being very transparent to them about how much they have already.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Somebody on twitter has just pointed out James posted this review this morning.

I've not censored the name because it's the listed publicly in the article where poor Mike spoke to the press about how James' poor work caused thousands of pounds of water damage and James constantly evaded him and then told him to use his insurance to repair it.

View attachment 2947237
View attachment 2947240
View attachment 2947241

He's utterly clueless and doesn't check before posting this shit. He just rifles through his old screenshots and posts anything that is praising him with little regard for the person, their dignity, their privacy and whether it's actually beneficial for him to share that information.
So it seems Michael Culshaw also can't get his story straight? was the work AMAZING enough to encourage others to give what they can, or was it bad enough to go to the Daily Mail 4yrs later?

Reactions: 7