Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Why did bwc get involved, the catalyst please? I'm getting lost , soz
I’m genuinely not sure. I remember seeing something about James following a racist Twitter account. Then the discovery of his old racist fb posts. They got into all sorts of altercations with random nutjobs on Twitter who stuck up for James. Some of it is still ongoing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
You're right about this @gimm3more. Anderson isn't following the correct procedure and, as usual, doesn't understand any of it. He should go through the BBC complaints process first, then apply to Ofcom if it's not addressed or resolved.

I don't give one shiny shit about helping him so kept quiet about pointing it out. However, since he's boasting about "thousands" of complaints about the BBC programme (impossible) and is now trying to deflect people asking for refunds based on an Ofcom complaint that likely won't go anywhe
re, the realisation that he's screwed up another thing will hopefully smack him right on his stupid kisser.

I don’t know much about Ofcom or TV complaints but perhaps it could work against James? Surely if OFCOM are inundated, they will ask to see the evidence relied upon and any investigation? It’s a risky one though isn’t it, the last thing we need is them somehow finding in his favour.

mchops

VIP Member
I don't have twitter. Get all my info from here. Is it deffo that the bwc are legit? Not just long term proper anon trolls? Been online for >999 years and am suspicious since Windows 95 got released.

Tell me you've never worked in research without etc etc. Scientists, nurses and clinical researchers need salaries, lab consumables, reagents etc ( you would be amazed that a tiny tube of liquid can cost £100, but it does), PPE, CO2 for incubators, petri dishes, etc etc, and then some.

There is waste in large research charities, for sure (mostly on the corporate side), but all their accounts are published and audited, they're subject to regulation and have proper governance, their grants are awarded in an open process, their researchers publish their findings, and they're a million miles away from a shitshow like DEPHER.
Timy tubes of liquid can and often do cost way more than that, £1000+ per ul, £100 is basically nothing in biomedical research. Tell me you’ve never worked in research without etc etc.

I never said they were on the same level as Depher, I said they use the same emotional manipulation tactics that Jimmy stole and they equally target the vulnerable. Chuggers are a prime example - would you hand over your direct debit details to a stranger in the high street? No? Think about the type of person who might.

drunkwasps

Personally, I’d been watching with interest many of the accounts associated with uncovering this fraud - especially the BWC women - for a month or so before joining the Depher threads on here, having been heightened to the MO of online scammers via Monroe and Harris. I’m therefore not party to all of what happened in the past, but I’d like to pass on my sincerest thanks to all of them for putting their heads above the parapet to expose this parasite. It must have been hell for them to be swimming against the tide for so long, but I’m an optimist who believes that the truth will out eventually, and it has. Thank you to all of them, and the BWC girls especially, it looks like they’ve been through some absolute shit. I know that the BBC have published it and it might appear that they have stolen their thunder, so to speak, but I am so grateful that their hard work and tenacity made sure that it got the spotlight it deserved, and let’s face it, the BBC can afford the legal teams to be poring over this and if necessary, fight it in court. A huge well done to everyone concerned, from beginning to end.
BWC are legendary.

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Remembering the greatest hits:

View attachment 2941974
Thanks, so easy to forget some of these beauties.

ChiaraRimini

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is sleeping in an armchair warmer than sleeping in a bed?? Does he hear himself
---
Doxxing a man and his kids at their lowest. I’ve censored the details but again they are live on Facebook for all to see. Imagine these kids seeing this when they’re older :(
“Wonderful”
The chair makes sense based on his catchment tbf. Many old terraces in the north still have gas fires in the living room so sleeping in a armchair would imply you’d be able to sleep in the room with the gas fire on vs upstairs in a freezing bedroom.

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
I succeeded and posted it here on Saturday. Somebody has pulled it from there at last LOL

It's about time somebody picked it up because it did take me ages. Just a bit annoying it's late in the day and uncredited. 🥲
I see he's accepting all the amazing/superb/well done comments too :rolleyes: