Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are, trolls - new thread. @Lobster Johnson well done for coming up with the thread title. As a prize, you get to stroke Babs' lizard whilst sitting in the COVID memorial garden.

Someone better than me can do a recap. it's all gone off on thread 4.

In short, James Anderson got a higher billing on the national news, than an attempted political assassination.

1715954335070.png

For newcomers, we welcome you - i'd advise going back to the start, you'll fly through the threads and be wondering:
is it ok if i have a husband?
why are the cancer rates so high in Burnley?
Unfortunately these are questions only one man can answer.

Link to the old thread is here:
TL/DR? it was this...

buckle in, we're expecting this to be a bumpy ride.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Recap:

The BBC mini-documentary aired yesterday on BBC iPlayer, with follow-up segments on BBC Breakfast and BBC News. It's been picked up by other national papers.

In it, the investigative journalist
a) tracked down people in photos shared by James
b) occasionally broke the news to people that they'd had their pictures / their family members' pictures shared by James without their consent
c) found out from the woman's carer and daughter that the woman James claimed to have caught in the moment and saved from a suicidal act (involving calling the woman's daughter) died in 2020, and that the event was a complete fabrication
d) demonstrated multiple times that James shared photos of people and details without the consent, and fabricated stories to manipulate people into donating cash
amongst many other things

James went on GB News to try and defend himself, it didn't particularly go well, including when he said that the noose he photographed and put on a GoFundMe (part of the fabricated suicide saving story) was part of a need to show the reality of life.

Jeremy Vine is fuming

British Citizen Award have suspended the award

The Fundraising Regulator are having a look

I'm sure I've forgotten something

ETA there are unconfirmed reports from the Andersons that people in Burnley are driving past their house honking their horns and flipping them off

ETA ETA James said that all of the fabrications were the fault of trolls, the BBC have painted a false story because of the trolls and he's going to OFCOM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
BBC have done a news article, documentary and breakfast segments highlighting Depher/James Anderson's use of false stories, misappropriated funds, unsafe work and the many safeguarding and GDPR issues including using photos without people's consent:
BBC News - James Anderson of Depher: 'Hero' plumber's firm faked stories - BBC News

Since then, several newspapers have picked it up. James went on GB News last night to defend himself.

He and Babs are now all over Facebook claiming trolls doctored the images.

Quoting self like a ninny to show the video where he himself spreads the false narrative that a woman who died several years ago allegedly tied a noose and he saved her life. This has been confirmed as false by BBC, her daughter and her carer.

James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

Screenshot_20240517_115538_Chrome.jpg

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don’t think it has been mentioned: BBC Breakfast revisited the story this morning to recap and add the update about the stripping of the award.
Poor fucker’s losing his allocades.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like people tried to tell Hugh Grant in 2021. He then donated more which encouraged others to do so.

Screenshot_20240517_151313.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_150630.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_150945.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_150853.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I keep seeing posts asking the journos at the BBC why they haven’t spoken to the BWC women. It’s my understanding that MG worked with the BBC in linking them with sources for the story and she’s close to the BWC women. Whilst they have done good in exposing DEPHER and James for the racist behaviour, objectively speaking, one of them did send James a pretty aggressive letter calling him a bleep and I’m sure threatening to fight Decky (lmao). So tbf I can see why the BBC didn’t get involved with them directly. But there is 100% another story about James’ personal behaviour incl. racism and him setting others onto anyone who questioned him.

Reactions: 21
Here we are, trolls - new thread. @Lobster Johnson well done for coming up with the thread title. As a prize, you get to stroke Babs' lizard whilst sitting in the COVID memorial garden.

Someone better than me can do a recap. it's all gone off on thread 4.

In short, James Anderson got a higher billing on the national news, than an attempted political assassination.

View attachment 2941668

For newcomers, we welcome you - i'd advise going back to the start, you'll fly through the threads and be wondering:
is it ok if i have a husband?
why are the cancer rates so high in Burnley?
Unfortunately these are questions only one man can answer.

Link to the old thread is here:
TL/DR? it was this...

buckle in, we're expecting this to be a bumpy ride.

I've reported your post, Laz to see if we can get a DEPHER tag added so it links all the previous threads x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've reported your post, Laz to see if we can get a DEPHER tag added so it links all the previous threads x
Thanks Bri - first time creating a new thread and i think by the time i realised i'd to do that, it was too late to edit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's minor but the December 21st 2021 Double Down Media interview where he lies on video about the suicide story is privated rather than deleted. 👁
Screenshot_20240517_153041_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
😭 Imagine paying for your annual boiler service and this man with a 2010 era Bluetooth shoves a camera in your face demanding a photo, I'd be horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.