Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
I think Britain's... Will get around 7 years. So many criminal charges must be adding up. Obtaining money by deception x a million

• Wow
Reactions: 11

L3moning

VIP Member
Is he aiming at "money is the root of all evil"?

And even if he is, the correct quote is "the love of money is the root of all evil" anyway.

Reactions: 11

StewPots

VIP Member
Fuck me I want to give “Andrena” a dictionary so bad…it’s YOU’RE and HARASSMENT you fucking moronic plumb. Instead of fighting “trolllzzz” maybe read the latest Oxford or just get AI to write all your replies as opposed to some, you fucking melt.

This bloke - within 6 days of grunking these threads - makes me want to launch my phone through the fucking wall he annoys me that much!!

As a stress reliever later, I might do some “James As….” to lighten my mood about this utter cunt.

Reactions: 10
I understand donations were made to provide people a free service to prevent fuel poverty but whats the chances that all the wages were probably paid from these donations and not just those that worked on providing a free service?

gimm3more

VIP Member
“Yeh that’s right, just sign there on the dotted line, it’s just an agreement to give us all your money when you inevitably die a consent form love, nothing unusual”

Attachments

• Sad

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Nah but we got x2 profoundlys and x2 poignants 😂

I note he has only posted the statement on twitter and the DEPHER facebook page and not the Facebook group or his personal page (where he's managed to stop the evidence of his deception being shared).
Slippery as an eel.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Anyone know why this random toothless woman is his fb cover photo?!
Notice how he changed “BCAv” (which he still uses on TikTok) to “TBC”. James your reward was rescinded you moron. And “TBC” isn’t a fucking official title.

Attachments

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
that would also explain why he not only filmed himself being verbally abusive towards his partner, but also ... posted it?

ahkrin

Still got the gas safe logo on their website which links to the gas safe register and seems to show they can do gas work even though they have no qualified engineers. Can't work out where to report to gas safe though :/
1000017581.jpg

mchops

VIP Member
You can’t reuse a company name if said company has been dissolved though. I wonder if he knows exactly what he’s doing posting these subbie invoices, ‘If I’m going down, I’m going scorched earth and taking everyone with me’
I'm not delving, we're they all registered companies? If I shut down mchops Inc. I can still be mchops , just not mchops on companies house.

Wooh

VIP Member
well that serves me right for jumping to a vaguely logical (but still ludicrous) conclusion in this clown show :ROFLMAO:
---

"When those tenants vacate the property, which they will do in the future, the property will then be gifted rent free to organisations who are charitable who deal with domestic violence or / and homelessness. And they will be able to use that to support people who come to them for help."

also, what does he mean 'organisations' plural? So Homeless Charity has it one week and Domestic Violence Refuge has it the next week? or do they both share it? because whilst there obviously will be overlap between the two things, I don't think it's really workable for one organisation to run, say, a halfway house for people getting off the street, whilst another does a DV shelter out of the same premises, especially when said premises ARE A TWO BED ONE BATH TERRACE
Means he's a dumb dickhead. Not smart enough as a thief or even as a pleasant fool.

Yuk
Yuk yuk

• Heart