Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
No one who writes well would put an apostrophe in 'DMs'. It's not them, they've got better things to do.
He’s just said it’s not him so whatever! Some of the language was similar but hey ho. Whoever it is will get nowhere. It’s a non story.

Reactions: 7

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I am genuinely curious - where do others on the thread think this will all end? I can’t call it at all, I think even from prison he would be screaming persecution.

CuriousTherapyCat

Does John Wiseman Brown
A) know he’s listed as a director? (JA did put someone on gas safe under Depher alledgedly without knowledge)
B) exist?
C) know the media report?

• Haha

drunkwasps

Do we think the Beamer and the house will be for #sale at the #DEPHER fundraising #shop soon?
---

It’s absolutely his style.
Righto.

I'm only really familiar with him for going after Steph*nie H*yden, which is a long time coming because that person is revolting.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Suddenly doubting my awful memory - but I'm fairly sure I saw a tweet/message recently where a relative said they knew their deceased relative wanted a legacy to go to Depher for all the good they did.
Will try to find it.
I have fleeting memories of this - was is the old person (obviously, unknown if female and asian) who had no money but was going to leave money in the will? Or is this another person? We might as well just assume all of Burnley have been ripped off by him at this point.