Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's posted another video. It's only two minutes long so here's what he said

This short video is so people can understand a little bit about the Depher community property. The property was purchased by Depher CIC for Depher CIC and is in the name of Depher CIC. The property brings in £400 per month, guaranteed rent. The tenants who live within the property guarantee the upkeep and the rent every single month. If we had picked other tenants, there may have been a possibility of the property being damaged or rents not being paid. With the tenants that are there now, it guarantees that there's never going to be a problem. When those tenants vacate the property, which they will do in the future, the property will then be gifted rent free to organisations who are charitable who deal with domestic violence or / and homelessness. And they will be able to use that to support people who come to them for help.

[random screenshot of asset lock clause inserted alongside a bit of the next bit]
1716900463386.png

The company vehicle was purchased for the company as a company asset and also for company purposes, for meetings, for invitations, for events and to also help elderly and vulnerable people who visited our shops or food drives who needed help to get home and they couldn't get the bus with any items that they had.

I hope this clears up a few things, if you would like any more information about anything at all, please message me. Please ask us and we will answer you. If you wish to come and visit us and see what we do, or even if you want to visit some customers, with permission, we can arrange that. But please understand, that when we receive donations, them donations go back to the public. Those donations go back to the people who need it. We support people every single day of the week, seven days a week, even now we continue to support the people that need us the most. Thank you.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

This short video is so people can understand a little bit about the Depher community property. The property was purchased by Depher CIC for Depher CIC and is in the name of Depher CIC. The property brings in £400 per month, guaranteed rent. The tenants who live within the property guarantee the upkeep and the rent every single month. If we had picked other tenants, there may have been a possibility of the property being damaged or rents not being paid. With the tenants that are there now, it guarantees that there's never going to be a problem. When those tenants vacate the property, which they will do in the future, the property will then be gifted rent free to organisations who are charitable who deal with domestic violence or / and homelessness. And they will be able to use that to support people who come to them for help.

[random screenshot of asset lock clause inserted alongside a bit of the next bit]
View attachment 2961642

The company vehicle was purchased for the company as a company asset and also for company purposes, for meetings, for invitations, for events and to also help elderly and vulnerable people who visited our shops or food drives who needed help to get home and they couldn't get the bus with any items that they had.

I hope this clears up a few things, if you would like any more information about anything at all, please message me. Please ask us and we will answer you. If you wish to come and visit us and see what we do, or even if you want to visit some customers, with permission, we can arrange that. But please understand, that when we receive donations, them donations go back to the public. Those donations go back to the people who need it. We support people every single day of the week, seven days a week, even now we continue to support the people that need us the most. Thank you.
Jesus Christ how many times is he going to repeat the same old bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm still completely bemused by what is meant by holding a meeting in a van, unless this is zhuzhing up when two people on a job together have a chat with each other during a smoke break outside

Transit dealers are missing a trick not advertising their Ford Sprinters and the like as also being mobile board rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still completely bemused by what is meant by holding a meeting in a van, unless this is zhuzhing up when two people on a job together have a chat with each other during a smoke break outside

Transit dealers are missing a trick not advertising their Ford Sprinters and the like as also being mobile board rooms
He’s referring to the Audi when he says “company vehicle” not the van - which makes his lies even more unbelievable 😭 highly doubt he was running some taxi service for the #COMMUNITY

• Angry
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2961642

So the property won't be generating any income once the famalam vacate? How is that benefiting the CIC and it's main purpose?It will be costing for insurance, repairs etc.

Reactions: 15
He’s referring to the Audi when he says “company vehicle” not the van - which makes his lies even more unbelievable 😭 highly doubt he was running some taxi service for the #COMMUNITY
well that serves me right for jumping to a vaguely logical (but still ludicrous) conclusion in this clown show :ROFLMAO:
---
So the property won't be generating any income once the famalam vacate? How is that benefiting the CIC and it's main purpose?It will be costing for insurance, repairs etc.
"When those tenants vacate the property, which they will do in the future, the property will then be gifted rent free to organisations who are charitable who deal with domestic violence or / and homelessness. And they will be able to use that to support people who come to them for help."

also, what does he mean 'organisations' plural? So Homeless Charity has it one week and Domestic Violence Refuge has it the next week? or do they both share it? because whilst there obviously will be overlap between the two things, I don't think it's really workable for one organisation to run, say, a halfway house for people getting off the street, whilst another does a DV shelter out of the same premises, especially when said premises ARE A TWO BED ONE BATH TERRACE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
well that serves me right for jumping to a vaguely logical (but still ludicrous) conclusion in this clown show :ROFLMAO:
---

"When those tenants vacate the property, which they will do in the future, the property will then be gifted rent free to organisations who are charitable who deal with domestic violence or / and homelessness. And they will be able to use that to support people who come to them for help."

also, what does he mean 'organisations' plural? So Homeless Charity has it one week and Domestic Violence Refuge has it the next week? or do they both share it? because whilst there obviously will be overlap between the two things, I don't think it's really workable for one organisation to run, say, a halfway house for people getting off the street, whilst another does a DV shelter out of the same premises, especially when said premises ARE A TWO BED ONE BATH TERRACE
Why would any organisation working with vulnerable clients have anything to do with this known crook?

Reactions: 19
---

Means he's a dumb head. Not smart enough as a thief or even as a pleasant fool.

Yuk
Yuk yuk

• Heart
Reactions: 10
:cautious: the investigations by the regulatory bodies and the police cannot come quickly enough. The regulator have had him on their radar for months, I do not understand why more isn't being done. He has people begging him for refunds whilst he throws money on causes irrelevant to his objectives and uses it for his own gain. Do something?

Reactions: 18
:cautious: the investigations by the regulatory bodies and the police cannot come quickly enough. The regulator have had him on their radar for months, I do not understand why more isn't being done. He has people begging him for refunds whilst he throws money on causes irrelevant to his objectives and uses it for his own gain. Do something?
The CIC Regulator need to bleeping shut him down and seize his assets. Until then he’s just going to carry on spending. But they assured me they’re a “light touch” regulator 🙄
He could’ve bought nearly 50 boilers with the money he used for Clint and his dad in law.

Reactions: 18
I'm assuming as the complete stranger/father in law is old/retired/ill the guaranteed rent is coming from universal credit payment to depher?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.