Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the 2021 census James has had enough money to fit every OAP in the area a new boiler by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would he have spent time and money renewing his gas safe if only to give it up a couple of weeks later? If the trapped nerve just happened surely you'd give it more time to see if it resolved before giving up your livelihood?

Reactions: 21
Nobody asked you to donate to communities. They donated for heating and plumbing. That 340k should have gone on fitting 200 odd new boilers.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Nobody asked you to donate to communities. They donated for heating and plumbing. That 340k should have gone on fitting 200 odd new boilers.
Quite. Especially as he has such a loosey goosey definition of 'communities' ie the house was purchased for the 'community' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
"We complied with our statutory obligation to pay employees" ... weird flex but OK

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Plus that "social security" looks low if it's meant to be employers pension and national insurance contributions. It -might- be just pension contributions at 3% but again, well done for complying with minimum statuatory allowed. You'd think such a champion of the people would at least top up the pension a bit.

Reactions: 19
Most of that wage bill is made up of family members, isn't it? I would love to see Bab's wage slips for all those hours she spends stroking her lizard in the office

• Haha
Reactions: 27
TBH any references to Babs and her lizard should be spoilered for decency. I beg you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The people of Burnley are probably very thankful it didn’t go on fitting 200 new boilers given the state of the jobs he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a friend who is an accountant and anytime I show him anything about Jimmy, his brain implodes. I've had to explain the fake invoices several times and it broke him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.