Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still not plumbing or heating though is it. That was your one job and you are tit at that. Give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Free toilets all round.
Eta - if I was a sub subby sub for depher I'd only do emergency callouts. 400 quid to fit a boiler. It takes 2 people. Should all be power flushed before. Mag filter fitted. Health check after 6weaks. It's all just tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Not only has he ignored their request to not be associated with him, he's now posting and blaming the neighbourhood watch group! As many of us suspected, he couldn't return it.

Screenshot_20240530_070418_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
1717051076064.png

Yep, looks like the children really would have had many happy years in this.

And let's face it - they gave him plenty of notice they didn't want to accept it - perhaps instead of posting about what they do, he could have made a phonecall and cancelled the bloody order.

Reactions: 24
Not only has he ignored their request to not be associated with him, he's now posting and blaming the neighbourhood watch group! As many of us suspected, he couldn't return it.

View attachment 2964465
Oh come off it. He could absolutely sell it on to someone else or #gift it to the #community
I hope the NW group take action against him over this they warned him to not post about them going forward.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh come off it. He could absolutely sell it on to someone else or #gift it to the #community
I hope the NW group take action against him over this they warned him to not post about them going forward.
Id buy it, we have space and it would make a great home office. £4.5k is cheap for that kind of thing. I would have to paint the exterior as the depressing grey isn't doing it for me.
Someone would definitely buy it off him if he offered it for sale.

It's made to order so they'll have made it up. It sounds like he asked for a refund and all they could do was not deliver and then not make him pay the £450 delivery. It'll have been in the terms and conditions.

He has a woman asking him to do up her garden and then run the centre out of there.

There's also an idiot who found the scam listing using the same photos (people don't seem to realise the unit in the photos is not the exact unit) and is insisting they're reselling it lol.

James this is how all the people who have asked for refunds from you feel. You were advised not to purchase this. You also knew about the BBC documentary when you signed the terms and conditions and paid for it. This is on you.

Screenshot_20240530_084731_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_084818_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_084841_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_084909_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is posting it all over the local fb pages. This isn’t going to end well. Yet he’s too busy to reply to peoples messages who are looking for help. SHUT IT DOWN.
I’ve noticed Babs hasn’t posted about all the tat end of life clearance goods for sale in the fundraising shop recently. Wonder if it’s still open.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, he's such an hole. He's trying to cause a pile on onto the neighbourhood watch group

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So where is the unit now? And why did you pay up front for something without confirming if it was needed/wanted?

This smacks of another zeroed off invoice to make some money disappear.

Reactions: 12
I don't think it's that unusual for there to be a no refunds policy when something is custom made. The bottom of the invoice says terms and conditions are available upon request, it would be interesting to see what he agreed to. I imagine he signed a document which stated it would be non refundable if he changed his mind as it would be a significant cost to the company in terms of materials, time and then storage if they made it and then he changed his mind.

Apparently the unit is sat with the storage unit company in Manchester. I suspect their terms and conditions outline this in full.

Reactions: 15
It's made to order so they'll have made it up. It sounds like he asked for a refund and all they could do was not deliver and then not make him pay the £450 delivery. It'll have been in the terms and conditions.

He has a woman asking him to do up her garden and then run the centre out of there.

There's also an idiot who found the scam listing using the same photos (people don't seem to realise the unit in the photos is not the exact unit) and is insisting they're reselling it lol.

James this is how all the people who have asked for refunds from you feel. You were advised not to purchase this. You also knew about the BBC documentary when you signed the terms and conditions and paid for it. This is on you.

View attachment 2964537
i'll take kids in X even though i have no idea who they are x and their parents don't know me from adam x that's not a safeguarding nightmare at all x you're amazing and the bbc are all dicks x they can come and play in my back yard x luv ya. keep up the good work x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.