Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He better hope the snippets of accounts he is posting do not contradict anything in his official return. The tax man would be interested in that. Goes without saying it is extremely unprofessional what he is doing.

Reactions: 15
My accountant friend is pretty sure in half his posts complaining about tax, he's adding stuff like VAT etc to it to exaggerate 🙈

It's the fact he seems to think he's exempt what the rest of the country are legally obligated to do. Incredibly narcissistic.

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure this fellas fitted a boiler for ages. Show us a certificate and analyser test . Not an invoice. Invoices prove nothing, actually show you have fitted a boiler in the last 12 months. I'm not sure he can .

Reactions: 24
1716827958597.png

he's back on the what do we do at Depher? let me count the ways

not to sound harsh, because that does sound a dreadful situation, but what was the British Gas man meant to do? Not condemn your fire and then should it end up blowing up or poisoning you or whatever was wrong with it facing the consequences?

Reactions: 24
Why didn't he fix the hot water and heating? I'd have left the gas fire .

Reactions: 11
He’s not actually that well known in Burnley.

He’s online famous obviously. I sent the BBC link to a few mates of mine though and they’d never heard of him.

His scam hasn’t been perpetrated on the people of the town. If it had …… I’m absolutely certain he’d have been ran out of his home by now.

That, plus the fact he isn’t a local bloke, affords him some anonymity really. Plus he just has the one van with DEPHER on …… not a fleet of them, which you would presumably need if you were saving thousands of lives a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2960244

he's back on the what do we do at Depher? let me count the ways

not to sound harsh, because that does sound a dreadful situation, but what was the British Gas man meant to do? Not condemn your fire and then should it end up blowing up or poisoning you or whatever was wrong with it facing the consequences?
He’s also posting random donations to stuff like “help mum battle cancer” which have of course come from DEPHER funds rather than James’ own pocket, because something something community.
He’s also posted a donation to the Neighbourhood Watch organisation that have categorically said this week that they want nothing to do with him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
He’s also posting random donations to stuff like “help mum battle cancer” which have of course come from DEPHER funds rather than James’ own pocket, because something something community.
He’s also posted a donation to the Neighbourhood Watch organisation that have categorically said this week that they want nothing to do with him.
There's something emotionally and intellectually deficient in a person who is so immovably certain that they are right, everyone else is wrong and that the world will eventually come around to their point of view if they just keep talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's something emotionally and intellectually deficient in a person who is so immovably certain that they are right, everyone else is wrong and that the world will eventually come around to their point of view if they just keep talking.
James every time he posts something
IMG_7701.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching the BBC documentary and all I can say is wow.. there’s a special place in hell for James

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way I saw this and RAN here. Donation from 2020. They explicitly told him they want him to not mention them at all, they're cutting ALL ties and he won't respect it.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The way I saw this and RAN here. Donation from 2020. They explicitly told him they want him to not mention them at all, they're cutting ALL ties and he won't respect it.
He also posted a different positive review from that Mike, whose bathroom he botched. I think it was from a separate gas/boiler job he did for him. Despite Mike being VERY public on his thoughts about Jimmy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's like the Simon Harris start of half term check your kids lunchbox for bananas joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he aiming at "money is the root of all evil"?

And even if he is, the correct quote is "the love of money is the root of all evil" anyway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.