Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a boring dog with a bone I keep coming back to this - why did he think buying the house would be a good investment for 'the community'?
Instead of having £70k 'for the community' they had £400 pw? Like seriously how the actual duck does that make any sense at all?
This is spot on.

This is what I’ve wanted to ask for days but the situation is so messed up and nonsensical I couldn’t articulate it. Why would anyone take £70k from a ‘charitable’ business for something completely unrelated to donations and pay it back in minimal instalments and think it makes good business sense! It hurts my head.

Reactions: 30
This is spot on.

This is what I’ve wanted to ask for days but the situation is so messed up and nonsensical I couldn’t articulate it. Why would anyone take £70k from a ‘charitable’ business for something completely unrelated to donations and pay it back in minimal instalments and think it makes good business sense! It hurts my head.
Yes this is what gets me. People donated specifically to help old and vulnerable people with their heating and plumbing. That is it.
Jimmy buys a house with their donations. A bleeping house. For his relatives. Not what the money was intended for at all. I don't give a flying duck if they keep the house in good order as he keeps insisting. Who cares.
All most of us see is him spunking away £70 000 of donations on something for his family 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Still grunking but what an absolute shite this bloke is. Unbelievable.

#WhichHunt do you think is #biast & #discusting James? Fox hunts, Easter egg hunts, or conman hunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The great thing about people Grunking through these threads from the start is that it serves the rest of us with a reminder of things we might have forgotten. Fraus from across Tattle are liking our posts and I’m clicking to see what they’ve liked.
I forgot about this, which @BlendedSlop liked earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The great thing about people Grunking through these threads from the start is that it serves the rest of us with a reminder of things we might have forgotten. Fraus from across Tattle are liking our posts and I’m clicking to see what they’ve liked.

I would wholeheartedly agree, and agree with most of your points on this thread throughout Lazarus. I think having fresh eyes on the situation and reminders is brilliant. Having people with different backgrounds, experience and knowledge is vital. We get a bad name on Tattle but I find most threads to keep it civil and not be arseholes for the sake of it. People are genuinely concerned on here. I am currently working my way through the threads again, in pieces, as my fella puts a ban on this thread after a while as I get so bloody irate! I think I’ve blocked out a lot of stuff as it’s so awful.

If you were to describe this fiasco to someone, it literally centres around misappropriation of funds and exploitation of the vulnerable. Even at its most basic level, what James has done is beyond contempt, even without the further details.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had a look through ‘the tennant’ who is severely ill’s Facebook this morning.
what is it with that family and their social media? He has photos up of his CB radio set-up and engages with a fake Sandra Bullock account. In addition he’s posted a photo of a family pet with a lit cigarette in its mouth.

they’re a bunch of bleeping numbskulls.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I don’t get the “trolls doctored my social media posts” claim at all. Is he actually suggesting that these trolls 1. doctor his posts to er, make Depher look more sympathetic, and link to his GoFundMes? 2. Have access to the camera roll on his phone? 3. He not only never noticed that they’d done it, he also never noticed any of the replies to these posts?

Reactions: 24
what is it with that family and their social media? He has photos up of his CB radio set-up and engages with a fake Sandra Bullock account. In addition he’s posted a photo of a family pet with a lit cigarette in its mouth.

They really are every single scumbag stereotype you can think of aren’t they. It beggars belief.

Nice sideline in animal cruelty too. Lovely.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It makes you wonder who did the conveyancing when the house was purchased. Under the money laundering regs, buyers have to show where funds come from for deposits and - in this case, the whole bloody purchase price.

I’d question the solicitor or conveyancer who did the legals for the house. What answer did Anderson give for the source of funds? Oh, it’s from a CIC mate - that ok?

Reactions: 25
Jimmy has posted a screenshot of 🌿🧙’s twitter on his Facebook page and described the posts as ‘torture’. It includes a picture of him photoshopped as Jesus and I just can’t with this bleeping lunatic today.

IMG_8071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
He also posted this angry tweet from a sock account which proves nothing lol

Screenshot_20240522_084422_Facebook.jpg

Interesting picture on the above screenshot posted by girty 😭

Screenshot_20240522_084501_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Given it was Clint with the ciggy in his mouth fixing the boiler smoking in a CLIENT’s house - I also refute the “keeping the house in good order” line. The walls are probably already tobacco stained.

Reactions: 22
This twitter user has been advising donators on getting their money back. They've heard back from gofundme
Screenshot_20240522_084846_X.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18

On this post - James brags about work he’s done for commercial premises but was never authorised to do so

• Wow
Reactions: 21
James spent literally years posting photos of vulnerable people without their consent alongside fabricated libellous stories painting people in a bad light, didn't respond and continues to not respond to the victim's loved ones begging him to take them down and spread detailed personal information all over his feed for thousands of people to see.

Watching him throw a tantrum and demand his followers back him up because he has people spreading rumours (and saying things with substantiated evidence) about him, is absolutely hilarious. Zero self awareness. Zero empathy. No accountability for what he's done.

How do you think Gemma and Andrea, the poor victims from your documentary feel? You ever think about that James?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Finally all caught up, and there’s so much to unpick with this head it’s unreal.

Firstly, as everyone knows except Jimmy Plum posting pictures of vulnerable people, be they children, elderly, disabled or those at risk in any other way (so victims of DV for example) online to thousands of followers is a massive safeguarding issue. If it were my family member, I’d be taking some sort of legal action, especially if the accompanying story was a total fabrication. I’m not sure which legislation covers it but there must be
I watched the doc and couldn’t get over the noose thing. So many questions on that.

Secondly, he’s basically done a Jack Monroe on steroids and actually bought a house OUTRIGHT (am I correct there?) with donations. As well as using donations inappropriately ie for other things and not the “heating and plumbing for the elderly” that he advertised?

Thirdly (and again, thanks to the fab @mchops for the technical side of things for us lay people) he’s basically installing dodgy AF boilers and completing gas work unsafely….not to mention the absolute unprofessionalism of allowing an employee to smoke next to a boiler and in fact smoke in someone else’s house whilst they’re at work?? Surely that’s illegal? Even if the home owner gives consent…but who even bleeping does that??

And there’s the racism, the ******* baiting, emotional blackmail, doxxing, threats, large scale fraud and the patronising manner in which he speaks about the most vulnerable in our society.

This HAS to end in a prosecution somewhere doesn’t it? Like so many professional boundaries crossed, so much financial irregularity, way too many personal details just slammed online showing he doesn’t give one single duck about GDPR??

The bloke is an out and out bleep, liar, shyster, conman and the dregs of society. There MUST be some sort of proper comeuppance surely?

I know JM is an absolute nightmare but even I have to say that he’s ten times worse (and it made me sick to type that, trust me)…. What a bleeping shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jimmy has posted a screenshot of 🌿🧙’s twitter on his Facebook page and described the posts as ‘torture’. It includes a picture of him photoshopped as Jesus and I just can’t with this bleeping lunatic today.

View attachment 2950374
Can’t help wondering if his meeting was upstairs in Kierby Walk or in the BMW mobile conference suite.
Or indeed plonked in front of a FOBT down the bookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.