Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you know he now has registered with the ICO?

Also, i checked out his profile on the Gas Safe Register, just to check what work he's able to carry out. Domestic only, no commercial.

Gas Safe Register - The Official List of Gas Safe Registered Businesses - Gas Safe Register has replaced CORGI registration. Don't cut corners, only use a Gas Safe registered engineer.
But but but what about the 1000s of people and buildings such as police and councils hes helped?! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tombola shop is another example of amateur hour.
All those people who donated slow cookers and toys which were meant to go to people in need.
What a waste of their money, I bet the tombola doesn’t recover the cash paid for them
James could have given them to women’s refuges and children’s charities instead but I suspect the purpose is to create a job for his wife running the shop, wages paid by donations to Depher.

Reactions: 15
He is back and taking donations on Twitter again after several vanity posts about how amazing he is (real or sock puppets who knows) what what I missed? Or is it the usual “delete the tweets and pretend it doesn’t happen”?

We are either in such a farcical situation that he hasn’t the worlds worst social media manager doing this stuff, or James just can’t let go. In which case, don’t have a social media manager.

This would be funny if it wasn’t all so serious. Dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The tombola shop is another example of amateur hour.
All those people who donated slow cookers and toys which were meant to go to people in need.
What a waste of their money, I bet the tombola doesn’t recover the cash paid for them
James could have given them to women’s refuges and children’s charities instead but I suspect the purpose is to create a job for his wife running the shop, wages paid by donations to Depher.
Can someone please explain the tombola shop for me? I have looked on the website and facebook etc and am non the wiser!

Reactions: 8
But what if Mrs. Chan who definitely does exist was a millionaire and didn’t need the free support? Why isn’t he completing affordability assessments with these people - 83 is an amazing age to get to but it doesn’t aufomaticallg entitle them to help surely?!

Was Chan the best sounding non-UK surname Jimmy could come up with?

IMG_0181.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
But what if Mrs. Chan who definitely does exist was a millionaire and didn’t need the free support? Why isn’t he completing affordability assessments with these people - 83 is an amazing age to get to but it doesn’t aufomaticallg entitle them to help surely?!

View attachment 2696770
They promised that people would only have to pay for parts, not labour. But now back to totally free for everything again I see 🙄

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2696770
I know. It's crazy.
'Mrs E Windsor of London called. One of her 10 bathrooms has a leak.
Her son Charles asked how much it would cost.
Mrs Windsor is nearly 100. So it's totally free 👊'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
📞📲Caller:
Hello, is this James Anderson, the UK’s kindest plumber?
📞📲JA:
Aye, that’s me
📞📲Caller:
I’m phoning because I am an elderly man with a leaking pipe. I’m 75 years young 🥴, have 2 sons but one of them lives overseas and doesn’t talk to me, the other one is looking after his kids alone because his wife is in hospital with an undisclosed health problem. It’s just that I have a prostate problem and…
📞📲JA:
Say no more. I’m on it. Just give me the address and as soon as I’ve got a spool in my camera I’m on my way. You have a very serious health condition and clearly I can exploit it for my own gain come to your rescue. There’s no cost because your age tells me everything I need to know about you.
📞📲Caller:
Are you sure, it’s just…
📞📲 JA: Just give us the address pal, I’m ready to come to you now. Babs will put my tea in the oven later. I’ll nip into Netto and bring you a bag of shopping that might not meet your dietary requirements and bring you a pair of slippers from the tombola. Your age alone is enough to qualify.
📞📲 Caller: that’s very kind, thank you.
the name is HRH King Charles and the address is Buckingham Palace. I’ll see you shortly. Please bring corned beef.

I mean, it sounds stupid, but how the duck does he know Mrs Chan isn’t landed gentry?

ETA: JellyBean played this out quicker and more succinctly than me whilst I was still typing! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My theory on his dislike of DBS checks was that he’d have something flagged…

(Cropped out the original tweeters name but assuming the translator account won’t mind not being covered up!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The 'no charges for this lady under any circumstances' is :sick:
It's the way he writes these bloody invoices specifically for internet pats on the head.
And using the term 'end of life care' as if he's some kind of medic.
He is so awful and his business model is all over the bloody place and seems to be wrong in so many ways.

Reactions: 25
My theory on his dislike of DBS checks was that he’d have something flagged…

(Cropped out the original tweeters name but assuming the translator account won’t mind not being covered up!)
This has just shown up on my Twitter/X account. So is this the reason for no enhanced disclosure checks?

Reactions: 8
Aaaaand that’s the ‘Mrs Jones’ and ‘Mrs Chan’ posts deleted! And in place his DBS certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s only got a basic Check. It would only show up unspent convictions etc. there’s a few different types.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.