Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the posts about the shipping container community centre are still up by the way, despite rosegrove neighbourhood watch asking him to remove them. 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The person on facebook basically saying he's the Dr. Harold Shipman of plumbing did make me laugh.

This is a real concern. Several engineers have stated they have reported him to the gas safe register who have an inspection process. According to their information about inspections, they report their findings to the regional Health and Safety Executive.

View attachment 2950552

I'd like to think he at the very least knows what he's doing and can keep people safe but unfortunately mchops has highlighted several issues with his installs and God knows what the work of the unregistered engineers is like. The ex employee in the documentary recounts an instance where there was a gas explosion in the news and she panicked and checked it wasn't a DEPHER installed boiler. :(

I really hope something is done because people could genuinely be hurt or even worse, killed.
In my experience, the HSE are not to be fucked with.* I’d like to think that’ll be the end of the road for him for sure.

*by the time they arrive on site they know every detail. Example:
HSE officer: So you had fitted an aftermarket light guard to this hydraulic press?
Firm’s H&S Manager: No no, that was as supplied by the manufacturer.
HSE officer: The LVD 724H/17 was never offered with a factory light guard option.
Don’t even think about bullshitting them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The community hub bought with no grant process, no due diligence, no planning permission, no plans for how it would heated or provide hot water etc has now become the biggest white elephant. He spent SEVEN GRAND on it didnt he? He boils my piss so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The community hub bought with no grant process, no due diligence, no planning permission, no plans for how it would heated or provide hot water etc has now become the biggest white elephant. He spent SEVEN GRAND on it didnt he? He boils my piss so much.
And don’t forget he only bought it to try and make himself look good ahead of the (at the time) impending BBC exposé. Worked out well.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The person on facebook basically saying he's the Dr. Harold Shipman of plumbing did make me laugh.

This is a real concern. Several engineers have stated they have reported him to the gas safe register who have an inspection process. According to their information about inspections, they report their findings to the regional Health and Safety Executive.

View attachment 2950552

I'd like to think he at the very least knows what he's doing and can keep people safe but unfortunately mchops has highlighted several issues with his installs and God knows what the work of the unregistered engineers is like. The ex employee in the documentary recounts an instance where there was a gas explosion in the news and she panicked and checked it wasn't a DEPHER installed boiler. :(

I really hope something is done because people could genuinely be hurt or even worse, killed.
at this point, given everything we know about him, and given how he's acted recently, i really wouldn't feel comfortable having him work on my gas, even if gas safe said he was 5 star, the best gas fitter in the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also it's not fit for purpose. It's designed for max three or four people to sit at desks,) working, probably on a building site, not for a bunch of kids to have a youth club. What even would the max capacity be on it?

It reminds me of that Phoenix Nights family fun day episode

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bought with no grant process, no due diligence, no planning permission
it's almost as if he's just trying to get rid of money. it really bleeping irks me that absolutely none of this ties in with his articles or objectives and yet the CIC told me they're a light touch regulator.
i hope this shines a light on them too; it's simply not good enough that he can play free and easy with other people's money and have no trustee oversight that a charity would have.

Reactions: 25
Depher translator has uploaded a video of James talking to the camera and saying some quite verbally abusive things about his partner. It's an uncomfortable watch, looks to be pre-2022 based on his teeth and the presence of the Bluetooth in his ear.

Really upsetting watching, definitely a side of him a lot of people haven't seen before.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I feel certain Saint Jimmy will find another use for the unwanted steel box.

He could stick it in his garden to accommodate the in-laws who might have to leave the £70k house. He could put it outside the Depher shop and open a hot food stall selling tinned foods cooked in one of the many slow cookers they fundraised for. Or he could plaster some brightly coloured paint all over it, plant it in the town square and make it available for women fleeing DV. Loads of ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't get why it couldn't just be cancelled?
He'd publicly posted the invoice which says at the bottom that terms and conditions are available upon request. It is unclear on their website if it is refundable etc. It might be as they appear to be premade and kept in storage but if they're made to order, he's probably fucked. He might have lost a sizeable deposit. Hard to say.

Reactions: 12
Depher translator has uploaded a video of James talking to the camera and saying some quite verbally abusive things about his partner. It's an uncomfortable watch, looks to be pre-2022 based on his teeth and the presence of the Bluetooth in his ear.

Really upsetting watching, definitely a side of him a lot of people haven't seen before.
can someone give me the jist of what he’s saying in this video I can’t bare to press play on anything he videos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
can someone give me the jist of what he’s saying in this video I can’t bare to press play on anything he videos
"First you park your vehicle like a twit. Then you open the door and nearly hit me like you're a bleep. Then you shout at me and talk to me like you're a PRICK. You're supposed to be me wife."

Then he makes a face at the camera:
1716377311684.png

He literally nearly spits the word "prick". It's really unpleasant.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
God what an arse. He has shown people who he is in plain sight for years. The hero of Burnley’s cold pensioners act was all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 15
If he is saying things like that in public, what the hell is he saying in private?? He is vile, I wouldnt even talk to my worst enemy like that! That face at the end looks like a pitbull licking piss off a nettle :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Literally verbally berated her, verbally abused her then publicly humiliated her over parking??

• Angry
Reactions: 21
He’ll say that’s a ‘joke’.

All it demonstrates to me is that he’s a misogynist. Imagine the likes of him in a vulnerable elderly person’s house?

Trolls eh Jimmy?

Reactions: 20

Not to trivialise it ……. but it’s amazing that beard isn’t the most offensive thing about that video.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That bleeping Bluetooth headset kills me every time.

Like seriously mate, don’t you know in 2024 we have this thing called WiFi so stop living in 1996 ya bellend.

Obviously thinks it makes him look like Gordon Gecko or some tit when in reality, it makes him look like the bloke who sells cut price meat at the market and uses one of those shite microphones to shift his wares to his vast audience.

Less Gordon Gecko, more Jimmy (hopefully soon to be) Jailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.