Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This HAS to end in a prosecution somewhere doesn’t it? Like so many professional boundaries crossed, so much financial irregularity, way too many personal details just slammed online showing he doesn’t give one single duck about GDPR??

Forget it man, It's Burnley.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Firstly, as everyone knows except Jimmy Plum posting pictures of vulnerable people, be they children, elderly, disabled or those at risk in any other way (so victims of DV for example) online to thousands of followers is a massive safeguarding issue. If it were my family member, I’d be taking some sort of legal action, especially if the accompanying story was a total fabrication. I’m not sure which legislation covers it but there must be
I watched the doc and couldn’t get over the noose thing. So many questions on that
Something that adds another layer of horrifying to this is that because he targets vulnerable people who don't have a lot of money, families likely feel unable to pursue action. It's also difficult if you've never encountered this type of behaviour to know even which agency to contact about the concerns because there's so many rules and regulations he's breaking.

I'm of the belief there has to be some form of legal comeuppance but I think nothing will really happen until the ICO, the CIC regulator, any concerns raised through Action Fraud etc. are actioned. I do wonder whether the local authority is also doing something regarding the safeguarding concerns.

Unfortunately until somebody concludes and investigation and makes the findings public, I don't think we will see much. What is also concerning is the standoffish responses people on this thread have had with regards to their reported concerns.

Reactions: 22
But what happens if one his dodgy boilers explodes with horrific consequences?

I don’t have gas, but my neighbours do and I always hope they get any work done by properly qualified and registered fitters. That’s surely the one thing he can definitely had up for if other engineers are going in and fixing his dangerous work?

ETA - sorry, I mean surely if engineers find even the slightest faults they can report him as it’s illegal to do that kind of thing, isn’t it? Especially with gas / electrics because of the potential consequences?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The number of people defending him on these posts is ludicrous. Lots of ‘but what about all the good he does' nonsense. There are a few replies comparing this to Savile and Shipman also doing some 'good' though, that must really grind his gears.

Nice to see you here @StewPots I hope you’re well

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I don’t have gas, but my neighbours do and I always hope they get any work done by properly qualified and registered fitters. That’s surely the one thing he can definitely had up for if other engineers are going in and fixing his dangerous work?

ETA - sorry, I mean surely if engineers find even the slightest faults they can report him as it’s illegal to do that kind of thing, isn’t it? Especially with gas / electrics because of the potential consequences?
He’s used picture of gas explosions in the past to get donations too.
---
The number of people defending him on these posts is ludicrous. Lots of ‘but what about all the good he does' nonsense. There are a few replies comparing this to Savile and Shipman also doing some 'good' though, that must really grind his gears.

Nice to see you here @StewPots I hope you’re well
My favourite is “uh well the BBC covered up Saville” okay so now they’re doing the opposite and exposing a wrongun and you’re still taking issue?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Also - I was i
He’s used picture of gas explosions in the past to get donations too.
---

My favourite is “uh well the BBC covered up Saville” okay so now they’re doing the opposite and exposing a wrongun and you’re still taking issue?!
Noooo seriously?? Jesus H, this guy is definitely a top class grifter.

Edited - auto 🥕

Reactions: 9
How many of those praising are actually him though?
There’s interesting psychology at play though too. People want to believe in good. People don’t want to think they’ve been duped, or are vulnerable.

Reactions: 18
The person on facebook basically saying he's the Dr. Harold Shipman of plumbing did make me laugh.

This is a real concern. Several engineers have stated they have reported him to the gas safe register who have an inspection process. According to their information about inspections, they report their findings to the regional Health and Safety Executive.

Screenshot_20240522_103337_Samsung Notes.jpg

I'd like to think he at the very least knows what he's doing and can keep people safe but unfortunately mchops has highlighted several issues with his installs and God knows what the work of the unregistered engineers is like. The ex employee in the documentary recounts an instance where there was a gas explosion in the news and she panicked and checked it wasn't a DEPHER installed boiler. :(

I really hope something is done because people could genuinely be hurt or even worse, killed.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The person on facebook basically saying he's the Dr. Harold Shipman of plumbing did make me laugh.

This is a real concern. Several engineers have stated they have reported him to the gas safe register who have an inspection process. According to their information about inspections, they report their findings to the regional Health and Safety Executive.

View attachment 2950552

I'd like to think he at the very least knows what he's doing and can keep people safe but unfortunately mchops has highlighted several issues with his installs and God knows what the work of the unregistered engineers is like. The ex employee in the documentary recounts an instance where there was a gas explosion in the news and she panicked and checked it wasn't a DEPHER installed boiler. :(

I really hope something is done because people could genuinely be hurt or even worse, killed.
This is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading about other engineer’s experiences with him/know the work. It’s bleeping crazy that he can’t be shut down with immediate effect - not just him, the whole shebang and he be banned from ever going near a boiler again or running a company that fixes and fits them. Obvs I’m not an expert but the whole thing just screams “catastrophic outcome”…

Thank you lovely! Same to you :) I’m not on Tattle as much anymore due to studying so I’m forever grunking 😂 but it’s good to see JM friends on here and calling this hole to account

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also… two words - DUE DILLIGENCE

All these plaudits, awards, high profile donations (which then persuade people that “oh he must be legit if HG is donating”) and the like…and AGAIN not one person in the MSM or awards bodies thought, “hang on a sec, is this really what’s happening with this money?”

Call me an old cynic but for years I always doubt people’s story until I can fact check it myself and judge if it’s the real deal. Especially with the advent of go fund me and Twitter letting these robbing cunts lose on the rest of society…

Some people like my mum would totally be taken in by these pricks, because like those who’ve been suckered in, she’s a good soul with a real solid heart. She has little herself but would literally give the shirt off her back if she thought someone needed it more.

I on the other hand, am a salty witch who sees it the other way round - probably from my experiences with liars as I’ve had a lot, and it’s hardened my heart but also helped me think more critically and not be led by emotions. People like James, Jack etc prey on those who wear their hearts on their sleeves so to speak - easy pickings for a good old unsubstantiated sob story.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also… two words - DUE DILLIGENCE

All these plaudits, awards, high profile donations (which then persuade people that “oh he must be legit if HG is donating”) and the like…and AGAIN not one person in the MSM or awards bodies thought, “hang on a sec, is this really what’s happening with this money?”

Call me an old cynic but for years I always doubt people’s story until I can fact check it myself and judge if it’s the real deal. Especially with the advent of go fund me and Twitter letting these robbing cunts lose on the rest of society…

Some people like my mum would totally be taken in by these pricks, because like those who’ve been suckered in, she’s a good soul with a real solid heart. She has little herself but would literally give the shirt off her back if she thought someone needed it more.

I on the other hand, am a salty witch who sees it the other way round - probably from my experiences with liars as I’ve had a lot, and it’s hardened my heart but also helped me think more critically and not be led by emotions. People like James, Jack etc prey on those who wear their hearts on their sleeves so to speak - easy pickings for a good old unsubstantiated sob story.
I might be a cynical witch but it keeps my money safe so

They're all hiding the REALITY of poverty by pointing out his FICTIONAL posts, got it?! 🤣

Wish the GB News interviewer hadn't let him squirm out of the noose questions when she kept pointing out the noose is not the reality of poverty, he'd made it up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The neighbourhood watch are standing to be an MP are they? What drivel.
Also an election time is the PERFECT time for local politicians to make token gestures to buy votes?? Although there is no bleeping correlation to any politicians and this neighbourhood watch group 😭😭 he really is so bleeping thick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.