Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have video evidence of James claiming he knocked on all doors of the street when rushing to save Joyce, that he called the daughter and the police, that the woman was stood there with the noose around her neck. He said all of that on video. The daughter confirmed none of it was true and she didn't even live in Preston. It's completely fabricated. How do you explain how you invented that story on camera James?

Screenshot_20240517_075214_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He deleted the main Depher Twitter account less than 4 weeks ago right? So it won't have been permanently deleted yet. If he wants to prove the posts were doctored all he has to do is reactivate it, then everyone can see the original posts. Go on Jimmy, reactivate and prove to everyone what you have actually posted.

Hopefully the BBC documented everything even the stuff they didn't use - there are ways to screen record and extract data to prove what was originally there etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The main one has been deleted a lot longer than that, his handle was stolen by one of the people calling him out so it's long gone.

Reactions: 6

and the sun
Maybe Dominic posted the fake photos. Remember him? Absolutely a real person 😂
Kind of James not to throw Social Media Dominic under the bus when questioned about who made the posts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The main one has been deleted a lot longer than that, his handle was stolen by one of the people calling him out so it's long gone.
Yeh I’m sure he deleted it in March-April when the Beeb started investigating. And also when he started getting tit for the egregious #gun and #machete story

Reactions: 11
How long ago did the BBC interview take place?
I ask because he said then that he would investigate how the posts got on Depher’s Twitter, but live on GBNews 6pm yesterday he was still saying “I will investigate”.
Why would he do nothing about it until after the BBC aired the interview? Did he think he had batted away all the difficult questions and it was going to be another puff piece?

Reactions: 15
I ask because he said then that he would investigate how the posts got on Depher’s Twitter, but live on GBNews 6pm yesterday he was still saying “I will investigate”.
Why would he do nothing about it until after the BBC aired the interview? Did he think he had batted away all the difficult questions and it was going to be another puff piece?
I think he genuinely believed he would come across well with his fake apologies and “we’ll investigate” rhetoric. The same way it’s enabled him to get away with this for years. And he thinks his excessive panicky shitposting of Asda orders and #shipping #containers would be effective enough.

Reactions: 22
The man is clearly a bully, so it’s no surprise he’s reverting to type off the back of the documentary. He also may think it’ll stop others coming forward with their stories.

• Angry
If it’s the same interview where they were truly humbled then it was about a fortnight ago.
Given DEPHER isn’t an organisation with a high number of staff, it should be relatively simple to work out who was given complete access to their social media accounts and tie the timing of the post with who was working at the time.
I hope the very pleasant Mr Khan, the apprentice, doesn’t get dragged into this whole sorry episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The humbling interview with the BBC reported was mid April.

I could have sworn he did a big delete months prior when he was "rebranding". It's when he lost his large following.

BBC has this as the metro front page this morning.

Screenshot_20240517_082348_BBC News.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Any sane person would give up at this point. The level of coverage means everyone knows what he did. His donations scam is cut off at source.

Has anyone doing any investigating looked into the name changes/change of the remit of the CIC/Why did he shut down his old Twitter etc? All of that smacks of guilt and covering tracks.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone doing any investigating looked into the name changes/change of the remit of the CIC/Why did he shut down his old Twitter etc? All of that smacks of guilt and covering tracks.
I don’t know why he changed Depher -> CPH, but CPH -> Depher CPH was almost certainly because he found out the direct debit donations wouldn’t process because the company name was different. I think that was alluded to on Xitter.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.