Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

View attachment 2941391

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
i'm sure the police will have a record of James phoning them. If they don't have it, then i'm sure Social Services will. Both of them attended, so I'm sure they'll be able to provide support to James at this time.
---
I wonder if all these new newspaper articles will also be clipped lovingly and framed for the wall in Depher's office?
there'll be a lot of available space once the rescinded awards start coming down.
---
If he called the police about Joyce, there’ll be a record no?
---

Did you see in the latest BBC article the ICO said they’ve had 4 companies? I’m surprised it’s not more.
yes, one of them was mine (assuming they count my various emails as one complete complaint)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

View attachment 2941391

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
This just jumped out to me

Obviously it's all lies, as we know, but I wonder where in his fictional timeline of events before calling the police and her daughter he took down the noose and snapped a photo of it?

But also why would you call the police and not an ambulance to get her into A&E as in this fictional universe, fictional lady was clearly in need of crisis mental health support (and possibly emergency medical care if there was physical injury?)?

I wonder when DDN took it down. The last crawl was in Feb 23 but that's much of a muchness. Shame on them if it was in response to this and they didn't post a clarification and just did a stealth delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In the criminal justice system, trolling based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Burnley, the dedicated plumbers who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Depher Victims Unit. These are their stories....
Laughed up a lung at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’ll be claiming Universal Credit then Jim, since you’re drawing a salary well below minimum wage? Unless, as has been mithered here before, Babs is pulling in a generous Depher salary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You’ll be claiming Universal Credit then Jim, since you’re drawing a salary well below minimum wage? Unless, as has been mithered here before, Babs is pulling in a generous Depher salary?
This thought has absolutely crossed my mind many times.

Reactions: 6
i don't think he will. it's been a long time since i've worked at DWP, but he is choosing to be paid below national levels for the hours he works - that is a personal choice he's made. it isn't for the state to prop him up when he has chosen his own salary.

Reactions: 11

Just got round to watching the Jeremy Vine clip. Here it is embedded.

Vine's furious, he'll be riding round Burnley with his helmet cam soon

"He's apologised saying "I know I've done it wrong, I've apologised, but what can I do? I haven't got a magic stick, I'm not Harry Potter" Well not lying would be a start"

(ETA Bobby Seagull explained what a CIC is, thank god)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😭 I'm in pieces at the idea of Jeremy Vine cycling past wearing his helmet cam whilst Alan Titchmarsh dismantles the garden and Hugh Grant is tapping his foot waiting for his £75k back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😭 I'm in pieces at the idea of Jeremy Vine cycling past wearing his helmet cam whilst Alan Titchmarsh dismantles the garden and Hugh Grant is tapping his foot waiting for his £75k back
Hope the Beeb will be filming that for the next installment of the Depher Downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every story has two sides, unless it's James Anderson telling it, at which point there's about eight sides and three of the characters are holding machetes 😭
Screenshot_20240517_130902_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A full and frank report would involve James personally curing five to six people, one of whom has a husband, of cancer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BUT SOME GOOD WAS DONE!

Give me two million quid and I too will occasionally put credit on some gas meters or badly instal a boiler.

Just ignore the donations I embezzled or lost on corporation tax because I could not embezzle it fast enough.

Reactions: 22
Every story has two sides, unless it's James Anderson telling it, at which point there's about eight sides and three of the characters are holding machetes 😭
View attachment 2941484
Every story has two sides, unless it's James Anderson telling it, at which point there's about eight sides and three of the characters are holding machetes and Babs is clutching at straws while wrangling a lizard.

BiB FTFY HTH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is (HI!!!) there are no excuses, there is no explanation, there is nothing he can say that will make people go 'Ohhhhh, right, of course, it was all a bit of an error. You THOUGHT you were in Preston with a suicidal (already sadly deceased years before) lady, picking up and taking a bit of a snap of a noose; and that the older gentleman actually said yes, please exploit my image multiple times; because you were SO BUSY being god, you forgot where you were!'

There is literally no way out of this at all. Despicable thick racist, misogynist twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
BUT SOME GOOD WAS DONE!

Give me two million quid and I too will occasionally put credit on some gas meters or badly instal a boiler.

Just ignore the donations I embezzled or lost on corporation tax because I could not embezzle it fast enough.
This is where those comments are clutching.
With over £1mill raised, there should be a lot more than “some” good work done. There should be no back and definitely no 200k tax bill.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.