Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then there was the ‘we’re stopping taking donations because of trolls but direct debit is fine’

Reactions: 18
They have video evidence of James claiming he knocked on all doors of the street when rushing to save Joyce, that he called the daughter and the police, that the woman was stood there with the noose around her neck. He said all of that on video. The daughter confirmed none of it was true and she didn't even live in Preston. It's completely fabricated. How do you explain how you invented that story on camera James?

View attachment 2940990
ah but you see it was because of the trolls that James *checks notes* completely fabricated a story about saving a woman's life, created a prop for said story to use as photo evidence on a fundraiser, and then continued to repeat the story on various platforms. So it's their fault.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeh I’m sure he deleted it in March-April when the Beeb started investigating. And also when he started getting tit for the egregious #gun and #machete story
I thought he reactivated it to try to direct followers to the new £10k Yellow Tick account. But not sure when he gave up doing that and deactivated again.

Reactions: 6
if you've been on these threads from the start, and look at your notifications today, you'll probably see lots and lots of likes from people who are now reading from the start.

welcome newcomers!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
ah but you see it was because of the trolls that James *checks notes* completely fabricated a story about saving a woman's life, created a prop for said story to use as photo evidence on a fundraiser, and then continued to repeat the story on various platforms. So it's their fault.
I personally hate it when I trip up and accidentally use fundraised money to buy myself a house. Damn haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know, I had to start a tombola shop to get rid of all the houses I accidentally bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
His Google reviews 🤭

A CHARITABLE ORGANISATION. DEPHER ARE NOT A CHARITY
1715935396270.png

1715935486414.png

TARGETED HARASSMENT AND VIOLENCE
1715935514427.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think he genuinely believed he would come across well with his fake apologies and “we’ll investigate” rhetoric. The same way it’s enabled him to get away with this for years. And he thinks his excessive panicky shitposting of Asda orders and #shipping #containers would be effective enough.
All this, and I wonder if he thought it wouldn't blow up into such a huge story. Must say I'm pleasantly surprised tbh. He's so infuriatingly thick that anything is possible - all that 'the reality needed to be shown' - when questioned on GBNews about the noose without answering if he'd faked it.
Hugh Grant's involvement has definitely played a huge part in his downfall - a massive hook for the media to latch on to.

Reactions: 24
The only rouge trader in this story is James Anderson. We're all crimson for you Jimmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Finally watched it was working yesterday.

For me there is still so much more to come out. well made documentary that wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for people ‘trolls’ on Twitter and here raising questions and discussing it. Contacting bodies and FOI requests and so on.

Edit to add at the end he apologises and wants people to forgive him. Yet today he is on social media STILL blaming trolls. He really doesn’t learn or get it does he! Ffs.

Reactions: 21
All this, and I wonder if he thought it wouldn't blow up into such a huge story. Must say I'm pleasantly surprised tbh. He's so infuriatingly thick that anything is possible - all that 'the reality needed to be shown' - when questioned on GBNews about the noose without answering if he'd faked it.
Hugh Grant's involvement has definitely played a huge part in his downfall - a massive hook for the media to latch on to.
I think there is such a momentous ego-driven defense mechanism at work that he can genuinely spin things in his head that the BBC were 'humbled' and it was 'very emotional', and/or he thought his straight to camera apology would cut it (with Ed nodding sombrely/confusedly over his shoulder)

Reactions: 15
if you've been on these threads from the start, and look at your notifications today, you'll probably see lots and lots of likes from people who are now reading from the start.

welcome newcomers!
These have been very satisfying threads to have been involved in. The pay off has been quick and surpassed my expectations

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.