Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Jimmy employ his team of 'subcontractors' to do all these goodly works? Is he registered as a CIS contractor?
@mchops what do you think?

Reactions: 10
Just stumbled across this story, skimmed a few pages of the first thread on this guy and straight away it seems as if he's a full blown compulsive liar

This quote from him made me laugh, my response to him would have been "That's quite correct James Anderson, you aren't.... you're a conman instead"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The BBC put up another Depher story late tonight, leading with the rescinding of one of Jimmy's Billy Big Bollocks awards. More interesting is the stuff further in about the various regulators investigating the company. tit's got very serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
In lay terms whats the crux of this story. Clearly he has done some good (?) but whats the issue, he told fibs and hes got rich on the back of it?

In lay terms whats the crux of this story. Clearly he has done some good (?) but whats the issue, he told fibs and hes got rich on the back of it?
Ignoring GDPR rules. Being quite dodgy with the money that people have donated. Outright lying. Unsafe and possibly illegal work practices. Etc.

Reactions: 9
Wonder how much dancing jimmy’s doing today?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Obtaining funds using fraudulent means (see his own admission on BBC)
Not sure it's clear he's done any good?

Reactions: 11
Does he not realise people have screen shots and evidence. Can’t believe he is trying to defend this. He truly is thick skinned. No way will he get the support he once had. So many more people coming forward, more people seeing other things the BBC didn’t mention like the racism and harrasing those people who he called trolls who were spot on about him.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe he’s doubling down. How thick is this thieving, lying little tit?

Reactions: 22
Does he not realise people have screen shots and evidence. Can’t believe he is trying to defend this. He truly is thick skinned. No way will he get the support he once had. So many more people coming forward, more people seeing other things the BBC didn’t mention like the racism and harrasing those people who he called trolls who were spot on about him.
Also the issue wasn’t sharing pictures of him with a Britain First logo badly photoshopped onto his shirt. The issue was JAMES’ OWN POSTS making up stories about old people trying to off themselves but stopping when Jimmy fixed their boiler. But those still defending him on Facebook will believe he’s done no wrong.

Reactions: 19
Friend hooked me up with the full 30 minute documentary last night and it was damning. They gave him zero room to breathe. When he kept saying somebody else at DEPHER must have posted the Joyce photos with the fake story and he'll investigate it, they whip out him lying about it on camera. 😭 😂

It's also really obvious the screenshots taken were taken by the BBC itself and not off of people reporting him. It's likely why they didn't include some of the content. The dirty deletes.

Reactions: 21
Safeguarding
Breach of GDPR
Emotionally manipulative language to extract money from donors
Lying (see above)
No license to offer financial loans and gave someone a £2,400 loan at a rate of £2pw (23yr repayment term)
Malpractice (smoking in client’s home, smoking whilst fixing a faulty boiler)
Misuse of funds (buying a house, for example) when money was donated for gas, plumbing, boiler repair
Offering funeral support without being a member of National Association of Funeral Directors

the list goes on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's not employing sub contractors he is just passing on work to other firms and paying the invoice. I'd be very surprised if any formal agreements are in place so they won't have been vetted.

Reactions: 16
Not to mention the BBC have to verify and made it clear they verified all the posts they showed were from James/DEPHER. They didn’t just get loads of screenshots from Twitter folk and then publish immediately. Thick duck.

Reactions: 29
He's not employing sub contractors he is just passing on work to other firms and paying the invoice. I'd be very surprised if any formal agreements are in place so they won't have been vetted.
I think the only subcontractor is him. He doesn’t take a wage as a director but I bet he coins a pretty penny as a subcontractor.

Reactions: 22
James is doing a thorough investigation into which of his employees posted all the lies and fake stories.
1otri4 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly this

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.