Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice his response when asked about the house? He seemed to admit (under duress) that it was being investigated and the FIL wasn’t staying and was moving out. He appeared panicked.

He looked as shifty as duck when answering. I believe he’s still lying but he is such a narc he can’t admit he’s wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice his response when asked about the house? He seemed to admit (under duress) that it was being investigated and the FIL wasn’t staying and was moving out. He appeared panicked.

He looked as shifty as duck when answering. I believe he’s still lying but he is such a narc he can’t admit he’s wrong.
I think he said the FIL will be moving on. I took that to mean because he has terminal cancer, sadly.
I wonder what will come of putting DV survivors in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am constantly staggered by all the crap on Twitter that people fall for; Depher, Carly Bird, Jack Monroe, Captain Tom’s daughter, Bex and her cookbook etc etc etc. There are probably more threads on here about others that are up to no good. Scamming grifters the lot of them.
The whole lot needs put together and used to really show people that tattle isn’t full of trolls but educated individuals who don’t fall for this crap.
Add John Smith to the list (Son of Capt. Harry) The minute I followed, he slid right into my DMs asking for money 'to keep Harry's name alive'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Twitter are comparing and contrasting more screenshots, namely that this is the same floor

1715887782004.png
1715887801813.png

also did Babs get roast dinner advice from Jack's mum?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How am I reading a second god damn drama on this website that involves roast potatoes, I am at my wit's end.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I never clicked on the noose picture. I know I'm a bit morbid but how are you killing yourself with that? That's not a slip knot.

Reactions: 15
I’m watching the documentary now with my noodles. “What can I do?”
step down. Shut it down.

Reactions: 12
"what you doing James?"
"nothing"
"why's the good bedlinen on the kitchen floor, James?"
"it wasn't me, I don't know who did it"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The BBC examples of false stories is what we all saw play out in real time with the fictional Mr Hargreaves the other month. who was 86, then 74, gun and machete involved. It was a male friend who found out about the stolen money. Then it was the female June. One man arrested the other fled. But then both men arrested thanks to June. And that was one of the last stories before he deleted the account with 130k followers.

Reactions: 22
I never clicked on the noose picture. I know I'm a bit morbid but how are you killing yourself with that? That's not a slip knot.
i mean, we all know it was made up, but imagine being one of James' kids and walking into the kitchen whilst your dad is doing a photoshoot of a tit noose.

i hope it doesn't come across as if i'm making light of this, it's just... it quite literally defies belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s very telling that he wouldn’t even look up at the camera when he “apologised” to Joyce’s family.

Reactions: 13
Jimmys face when the journo pulled ALL the pictures out of the tweets and posts of the poor “is it okay if I have a husband” man was a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
anyone who didn't want to tune in who wants to see him being interrogated about the noose picture (and him coming up with some sort of half-baked artistic license argument that he can't formulate)

(James you are not allowed to say it was artistic license)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was Babs a dinner lady? I've never seen anyone use an icecream scoop for mash at home - or maybe I'm not pauxsh enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those roasties look like they're out of a freezer but I'd still rather those than Jack's mam's. That noose is an absolute piss take it looks like an Alice Evans scarf. Is tattle going to implode with all the streams crossing?
---
I also don't believe they could see anyone giving the finger from their windows to the road, the covid community garden is quite deep

Reactions: 13
How am I reading a second god damn drama on this website that involves roast potatoes, I am at my wit's end.
You not had a look at Sarahjay's yet then?
---
Jimmys face when the journo pulled ALL the pictures out of the tweets and posts of the poor “is it okay if I have a husband” man was a picture.
All printed on card to make more of a statement

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.