Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit to add at the end he apologises and wants people to forgive him. Yet today he is on social media STILL blaming trolls. He really doesn’t learn or get it does he! Ffs.
Yep if he'd genuinely changed and was remorseful it wouldn't have been "we'll investigate and make changes" on GB news it would have been "we investigated, learnt x,y and z and have put in place a, b and c measures to ensure it doesn’t happen again". Not flooding his socials with more images he probably doesn't have consent for.

Reactions: 17
In the criminal justice system, trolling based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Burnley, the dedicated plumbers who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Depher Victims Unit. These are their stories....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i love that photo - it's got him at his best (with that stupid bleeping thing in his ear). I bet he keeps his mobile on a holster on his belt!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear. Jimmy mithering about one or two photos being faked thinking that will sort out his problems is really rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic.
He's being investigated for all sorts of things now. Possibly police involvement?
I imagine the donations have dried up overnight and people probably asking for refunds. But yes keep blaming it on trolls doctoring photos 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye and what about the other hundreds of thousands of pounds James. What about the massive "admin" fees? What wage are you paying Babs cause you're not living off 14k between you, are you?
He only paid so much in tax because he didn't spend the donations on boilers like he promised.

Reactions: 22
this is what we've hoped for since the start of these threads - i never expected it would happen! it's quite great to see such a rapid downfall. for those who've been pursuing this for much longer on twitter, i hope you're all ok. well done

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In the criminal justice system, trolling based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Burnley, the dedicated plumbers who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Depher Victims Unit. These are their stories....
DUN DUN
---
He only paid so much in tax because he didn't spend the donations on boilers like he promised.
Also acting as if he’s paid HMRC out of the goodness of his heart FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

Screenshot_20240517_115538_Chrome.jpg

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There also needs to be a deep dive and investigation into his relationships with agencies like the ambulance service, social services etc. I and others submitted FOIs to prove they are complicit in his exploitation of the elderly, vulnerable and disabled. He has shared uncensored emails from SS with personal info in. If the Beeb were able to track down DEPHER victims from just photos of inside peoples homes, imagine what nefarious folk could do from these SS emails.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
James keeps claiming he will go back and find out who posted the lies about Joyce. The BBC documentary then plays the clip where he's retelling his story in person, showing it's him that told and spread this fictional story.

I couldn't find the clip anywhere but it's damning.

It was a short fluff piece by Double Down News and it's been deleted.

View attachment 2941391

Thank you to whoever archived the page 5 times, ensuring the video is preserved and watchable here: https://web.archive.org/web/2023021...superhero-plumber-saving-lives-this-christmas

Here's the specific clip. :)

Hope James Anderson's investigation into who was spreading stories about a noose and suicide is going well. :)
Re Joyce I don't get where he thinks the deception lies (apart from him obviously)?
He made it all up - the evidence is all out there - so what proof is there to find? It's all so wierd.
And still going well on twitter for him then 🤭

Screenshot_20240517_120528.jpg

• Heart
If he called the police about Joyce, there’ll be a record no?
And the daughter apparently but they interviewed the daughter who confirmed it was a lie.

I'm interested in the poor man who had his house wrecked by water damage because of James Anderson's poor workmanship. The council were involved in helping him, his house flooded before they could assess because he used the gas pipe in the toilet. In the end the council helped with repairs with the insurance money. They must have knowledge of his poor performance due to that incident, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Re Joyce I don't get where he thinks the deception lies (apart from him obviously)?
He made it all up - the evidence is all out there - so what proof is there to find? It's all so wierd.
And still going well on twitter for him then 🤭

View attachment 2941408
He's just a rat in a corner. He's panicking and trying to land a bite but he's operating in pure survival mode. (Not that his thinking brain is very sharp at the best of times.)
---
And the daughter apparently but they interviewed the daughter who confirmed it was a lie.

I'm interested in the poor man who had his house wrecked by water damage because of James Anderson's poor workmanship. The council were involved in helping him, his house flooded before they could assess because he used the gas pipe in the toilet. In the end the council helped with repairs with the insurance money. They must have knowledge of his poor performance due to that incident, right?
It would be very interesting if some of the people harmed by his data protection nonsense or his shoddy work were to take him to civil court now that there's so much in the public domain and victims can see they're not alone. I have no clue about the thresholds for a criminal prosecution for his misdeeds but a few private prosecutions would hurt the bank balance.

Reactions: 12
So he's saying
A) mistakes were made, they’ve learnt and changed it
B) he never posted them
C) investigating who posted them
D) the posts the bbc showed were doctored
E) the posts the bbc showed were B,C and he apologised for.
I’m not sure all those can be true in a real world.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.