Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought new pushchair for my 2nd baby. Sure isn't Beth like 6, you would hardly keep baby stuff that long. Once you pass it on, I wouldn't say its wasteful.

Reactions: 6
I bought new pushchair for my 2nd baby. Sure isn't Beth like 6, you would hardly keep baby stuff that long. Once you pass it on, I wouldn't say its wasteful.
I would keep if it I was hoping for another baby for sure - or lend it to someone I knew I could get it back from. A lot of them cost €1000 or more - why not use it twice?

Reactions: 3
My son is 6 and I've an attic full of every piece of clothing he wore wore, lots of toys, crib. Loads of stuff. Hoping for another baby!

Reactions: 4
I could be mistaken but didn't she say she gave it away in January when she thought she'd have no more

Reactions: 5
My heart kinda broke a little bit when Beth was talking about her school tour. As grating as the american accent can get, Id hate to think she has no friends in school😢 kinda sounds that way when she was talking about how she had to partner up with a teacher & sat beside another teacher on the bus😢

Reactions: 8
My heart kinda broke a little bit when Beth was talking about her school tour. As grating as the american accent can get, Id hate to think she has no friends in school😢 kinda sounds that way when she was talking about how she had to partner up with a teacher & sat beside another teacher on the bus😢
Ye but she’s not let be a child .. her mother has her acting & speaking like a teenager .. how can she have anything in common with the other 6 year olds in her class .. so they will naturally distance themselves from her when they realise that she doesn’t act like them!! Very sad for her ... but the only person to blame here is her oul one!

Reactions: 17
Ye but she’s not let be a child .. her mother has her acting & speaking like a teenager .. how can she have anything in common with the other 6 year olds in her class .. so they will naturally distance themselves from her when they realise that she doesn’t act like them!! Very sad for her ... but the only person to blame here is her oul one!
I agree… no innocence left.. she acts like a 25 year old and there is nothing worse than a little know it all child 🙄
I see Denise is posting more pregnancy photo shoot pics 🙄 is there anything sacred anymore? 🙈

Reactions: 11
I felt the same poor kid hope she does have little friends
My little sis is similar age and a coeliac. She is excluded from birthday parties all the time because of it - its horrible when she comes home upset 😡

• Sad
I so agree way to advanced for her age let her be a child

Reactions: 2
Never seen a pregnant woman to gloat so much and shove it in peoples faces... especially where iVF was a huge previous part of the story

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just watched it there and she seemed a little sad I felt for her too, it was probably just the way it worked out odd numbers, Beth is always around adults so you’d think she’d be used to it! The teacher should’ve swapped her with someone else for the trip home!

Reactions: 1
I'd actually say she was waiting for someone to pick her rather than her picking someone. Like she gets everything hands over fist so was probably standing there waiting to be chosen cos she's so special and then she wasn't

To be fair to Denise she handled it well when Beth said it, I think she got a bit of a gunk. I think I would have said why didn't you have a partner and automatically assumed my child would have been upset/annoyed/sad that s/he didn't have a partner but Denise immediately made it a positive thing, which was nice to see.
I just watched it there and she seemed a little sad I felt for her too, it was probably just the way it worked out odd numbers, Beth is always around adults so you’d think she’d be used to it! The teacher should’ve swapped her with someone else for the trip home!

Reactions: 8
Just let her be a child she is way to advanced with all those videos etc
It's so cringe

Reactions: 1
Did Denise really just come and say she doesn’t share her stuff as there is more to her. She does nothing but over share her “stuff”. What a ridiculous thing to say

Reactions: 7
Did Denise really just come and say she doesn’t share her stuff as there is more to her. She does nothing but over share her “stuff”. What a ridiculous thing to say
Exactly, i don't know when ever other person on insta last pooed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
And that she doesn’t share her friends et on Social media for privacy issues but she had no problem over sharing her daughter. What kind of sad people asked her to share gifs she got for her birthday??!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.