Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she has no limits, posting Beths school report 🙄🙄 is NOTHING private these days??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What the actual hell was that about ivf placentas being harder to deliver? I had an ivf baby and never heard nor experienced anything of the sort. I was curious if it was a thing so have been googling and reading stories and have found zero mention of it. I'm wondering maybe if it's for people using embryo glue but again nothing online to suggest that. I conclude she's just full of crap.

Reactions: 12
Why do I feel shes haveing a boy
She’s manifesting having a boy so clearly doesn’t want a girl so if she manifests hard enough it’ll come true.

Has she being involved in a car crash?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus she has no limits, posting Beths school report 🙄🙄 is NOTHING private these days??
And saying that first class seems too grown up for her … ye whatever 🙄🙄 the way she has her going on seems like the young one is ready for first year never mind first class!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the actual hell was that about ivf placentas being harder to deliver? I had an ivf baby and never heard nor experienced anything of the sort. I was curious if it was a thing so have been googling and reading stories and have found zero mention of it. I'm wondering maybe if it's for people using embryo glue but again nothing online to suggest that. I conclude she's just full of crap.
Thought that was v odd too. The stories are gone now but did she say it’s was because ivf embryos are implanted?! They are transferred but then are not implanted. As far as I’m aware all embryos have to do the implantation bit themselves, ivf or otherwise. If she’s right, I’ll have to get back on to my ivf clinic to see why they only transferred my embryo and not implanted it, maybe it would have stuck if they did!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought that was v odd too. The stories are gone now but did she say it’s was because ivf embryos are implanted?! They are transferred but then are not implanted. As far as I’m aware all embryos have to do the implantation bit themselves, ivf or otherwise. If she’s right, I’ll have to get back on to my ivf clinic to see why they only transferred my embryo and not implanted it, maybe it would have stuck if they did!
Yeat thats wv
Total BS. Implantation happens 1-2 days after a day 5 transfer. Maybe she's come up with a new procedure 🙈

• Haha
For someone who thinks she is an advocate for IVF she actually hasn't a clue. Zero education on it. No bother eye bleeping herself but couldn't get a spelling right.

Reactions: 6
For someone who thinks she is an advocate for IVF she actually hasn't a clue. Zero education on it. No bother eye bleeping herself but couldn't get a spelling right.
Just cos she’s been through ivf doesn’t make her an expert like I’ve had a couple of c sections but I’m not a surgeon now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's not an expert on anything. Even her hairdressing skills aren't as fantastic as she makes them out to be.
I've also had the experience of specifically booking in with her only to be pawned off on some other staff member once she told them what to do with me.
I see her dad is bringing her to the hospital. No sign of mark again.

Reactions: 6
I'm TTC for a long time now with chronic illnesses . I'm in the coombe myself this week. I find Denise very hard to watch so I unfollowed a few days ago. She isnt sensitive to anyone I'm sorry she bloody isn't. I've never seen someone who's claiming to be " sensitive" shoving her pregnancy and bump and baby this,that and the other in people's faces . My own opinion but I dont believe this baby just happened out of no where at this point . It's the " I'm sensitive and aware of others but look at every 360° angle of my bump and here's everything down to the suncream for the baby " maybe im just over sensitive because I know this week will be bad news again in the coombe but I can't anymore look at her gloating . That's just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My point was that she portrays herself as some kind of IVF expert with her IGTVs with fertility doctor and the likes but she hasn't a clue. I think anyone who has been through IVF could tell you that there is no difference between an embryo implantation naturally or through IVF (except I IVF you can be offered a "glue" to supposedly assist with implantation. Although there's no real evidence is does (unfortunately). So she should stop shite-ing on and may be only discuss her own experience.
Just cos she’s been through ivf doesn’t make her an expert like I’ve had a couple of c sections but I’m not a surgeon now 😂😂

But she claims to be an expert. She holds lives with IVF consultants where she tries to hold her ow
My point was that she portrays herself as some kind of IVF expert with her IGTVs with fertility doctor and the likes but she hasn't a clue. I think anyone who has been through IVF could tell you that there is no difference between an embryo implantation naturally or through IVF (except I IVF you can be offered a "glue" to supposedly assist with implantation. Although there's no real evidence is does (unfortunately). So she should stop shite-ing on and may be only discuss her own experience.
Absolutely, noone expects her to be an expert but she puts herself out there as an expert

Reactions: 2
My son is 6 and I've an attic full of every piece of clothing he wore wore, lots of toys, crib. Loads of stuff. Hoping for another baby!
Really ?? I kept the nice bits of clothes but the majority went to friends or charity shop . I loved shopping for their clothes and putting outfits together ect.

I would keep if it I was hoping for another baby for sure - or lend it to someone I knew I could get it back from. A lot of them cost €1000 or more - why not use it twice?
I did give all the baby stuff to charity Or friends I didn’t just dump it . I think I just felt out 2nd child deserved to have its own things.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.