Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the restrictions so poor in the UK there is a big chance that someone will have/get the virus following that event.

Reactions: 3
If her industry was still being heavily impacted by restrictions the way the hospitality industry is you can be sure she would be calling out an event like last nights in some way or other. Still astounded at the arrogance of it all 🤯

Reactions: 7
Does anybody remember the house party Pelo had when they reopened. They were all hanging out if each other in it. I remember being shocked at the time as it was just after lockdown (not sure if Pelo had even reopened at that stage). Denise does not care. Sure she fucked off to Wexford once the Kildare lockdown was announced

Reactions: 11
Derek in the kitchen speaking about it on his stories too, this has really upset and angered so many of us blatant disregard to the restrictions

Reactions: 4
Does anybody remember the house party Pelo had when they reopened. They were all hanging out if each other in it. I remember being shocked at the time as it was just after lockdown (not sure if Pelo had even reopened at that stage). Denise does not care. Sure she fucked off to Wexford once the Kildare lockdown was announced
She was also in wexford for two weeks when all off Ireland was still in lockdown

Reactions: 3
Have been a customer of pelo and Denise previously, and am a fan of the voduz products I have but today I've unfollowed Denise and Mrs Make up because of the absolute tit show that was that Bperfect launch yesterday. I'm so angry. I don't follow any others that were at it as I generally hate the whole influencer scene but how can they get away with calling that work! I cant reveal too much about where I work but I will say I see the strain and pressure it causes on staff and I dont mean hospital frontliners I mean in the background.

We are meant to keep contacts low for a reason!

Reactions: 10
She said this morning she had her mask on all the time ( or something to that effect). So it must be an invisible mask she is wearing on the bperfect story
Screenshot_20201002-160238_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Back home with Beth now smug look on her she knows well she hadn't mask on at all times and all her talk the other week

Reactions: 6
This is a holy disgrace. I’m not a fan of goss.ie but they have an article up on it and they’re calling them out. Denise is laughing in the face of this. Talking shite about her staff safety last week and her positive quotes in the day - what about all of us making sacrifices the last 6 months and you shove it in our faces for your moment of glory . And nobody, nobody, nobody stand up for Rachel Gorry here please.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a holy disgrace. I’m not a fan of goss.ie but they have an article up on it and they’re calling them out. Denise is laughing in the face of this. Talking shite about her staff safety last week and her positive quotes in the day - what about all of us making sacrifices the last 6 months and you shove it in our faces for your moment of glory . And nobody, nobody, nobody stand up for Rachel Gorry here please.
There is a good few on twitter about it.
Denise will ignore it she won't address it

Reactions: 6
Dont shoot me but I like Denise. I guess cos she has worked for her money and Where she is.
I also went through IVF so started following her then.
I hope she comes on and admits the mistake and face it.
She fucked up big time.
Can't take to Rachel at all.

Reactions: 7
Dont shoot me but I like Denise. I guess cos she has worked for her money and Where she is.
I also went through IVF so started following her then.
I hope she comes on and admits the mistake and face it.
She fucked up big time.
Can't take to Rachel at all.
You're entitled to your own opinion of her, I was a fan up until this point. A few things recently have had me on the fence, mostly the over sharing of Beth doesn't sit right with me.

I think I followed Rachel for a day and i couldn't take to her either.

Reactions: 5
I've always liked Denise and Rachel too, but I have to say this. As a mother there is nothing and I mean nothing more important than our kids, all through Covid my driving force was keeping them safe, not me, them!

To go to Belfast and involve yourself in that absolute tit show knowing the numbers up there are rising, knowing you then have to go home to your children and put them at risk. Shame on you. The unfollow button was on fire this morning. Disgusted 😡 I really do hope none of them get sick and god forbid pass it to their beautiful kids 😢

Reactions: 10
Just come on and own up. Admit you were in the wrong. The silence makes it worse.

Reactions: 2
Fair play to her first coming on (I do not condone anything that went on last night!) But at least shes addressing it!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.