Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to her first coming on (I do not condone anything that went on last night!) But at least shes addressing it!!
Yeah I agree. It doesn't make it ok whatsoever but at least she's acknowledging it and not burying her head. Does anyone know if her followers dropped?

Reactions: 2
A bit late now..All new to her? Ah its all new to us too and we're trying to stay within the guidelines. I'd love to go to my parents house but I can't. She thought it was OK to go to Belfast ffs

Reactions: 4
A bit late now..All new to her? Ah its all new to us too and we're trying to stay within the guidelines. I'd love to go to my parents house but I can't. She thought it was OK to go to Belfast ffs
Struck me as a very silly thing to say we are 7 months into a pandemic she runs 2 salons and doesn't know that a flashy launch party is a ridiculous thing to do. Tears over the idea of lost orders and clients...

Reactions: 11
If I got bperfect or voduz for nothing I wouldn't take them. Never again will I touch any of their products. I'd shave me head quicker 😅

Reactions: 9
An absolute disgrace, sprouting shite about the Co worker with covid last week and how they were all taking precautions in the salon and what ever and then goes on up to Belfast to party like a young wan! Was shocked to see herself and Rachel gorry, I am absolutly disgusted with them both, really shown themselves for what they really are... Go on Denise into work tomorrow and send you child to all her activities, don't worry about anything sure you had your mask on all the time 🙄 drinking cans on a fecking bus roof top thinking they were the bees knees... No gals, yis are a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but “we’re learning all the time”. She was spouting on her stories last week about all she’s learned about covid and she had to “educate” herself on all things covid and loving all the shares about how great she is to be sharing her story about a positive staff member!!! Yet today she’s learning 🤔 surely all that educating of herself last week she would have learned in closed doors with no ventilation a mask is used at all times......and that traveling across border isn’t recommended!!!! She hasn’t addressed the fact she lied to everyone saying she wore a mask at all times when in fact she was on other stories not wearing a mask!!! She grates on me!

Reactions: 10
I've always liked Denise and Rachel too, but I have to say this. As a mother there is nothing and I mean nothing more important than our kids, all through Covid my driving force was keeping them safe, not me, them!

To go to Belfast and involve yourself in that absolute tit show knowing the numbers up there are rising, knowing you then have to go home to your children and put them at risk. Shame on you. The unfollow button was on fire this morning. Disgusted 😡 I really do hope none of them get sick and god forbid pass it to their beautiful kids 😢
Fair play to laurab she decided against going and i bet shes bloody glad now !!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but “we’re learning all the time”. She was spouting on her stories last week about all she’s learned about covid and she had to “educate” herself on all things covid and loving all the shares about how great she is to be sharing her story about a positive staff member!!! Yet today she’s learning 🤔 surely all that educating of herself last week she would have learned in closed doors with no ventilation a mask is used at all times......and that traveling across border isn’t recommended!!!! She hasn’t addressed the fact she lied to everyone saying she wore a mask at all times when in fact she was on other stories not wearing a mask!!! She grates on me!
All she ever does is talk utter shite ... so condascending .. “educating” herself on various topics & yet 7 months into a pandemic & she thought that travelling up north with her latest BFF Rachel Gorry was a clever thing to do ... eh proof that they are both actually as thick as each other!! These 2 are 2 of the greediest, self absorbed fools on insta right now & I sincerely hope that both of their families are safe after their blatant disregard for them by attending that farce last night!! Sickened by anyone who attended!!!

Reactions: 14
I just watched Brendans stories about the store opening and it’s more maddening that he’s not addressing the real issue and he’s essentially blaming the crowds for turning up 🙄
No Brendan the issue is the gobshites you call ‘staff’ practically licking each other on an open top bus 😡😡 What an absolute moron I hope more instahuns have the balls to walk away!

Reactions: 14
I just saw the video from the after party.. Paul Stenson has it on his Instagram.. 😡

Reactions: 6
I always had Denise down as a grafter and have spent €€€ in Pelo and on Voduz, I've been vocal about her talent on here previously but duck that. I'm out. Disgusted.

If a lockdown comes back again these non essential business will be the first to be hit. Eyeshadow fake tan and hair cuts are not deemed essential. Do they not realise this. Has the last 7 months mean anything? No business can be taken for granted they will stay open anymore. I really feel for the clients who may need a wig and have to go to her salon.

Reactions: 5
I for one would not send my children to school with there kids on Monday... greedy money hungry. Let’s hope the greed for the few pound does not cause any loss of life 😡

Reactions: 5
All she's worried about now is 'having to work through been publicly shamed' , hope no families have to work through anything else because of her been money hungry! I really can't get over her. Carrying on as nornal now with her life hopefully not spreading anything in her selfishness

Reactions: 7
Sickens my stomach .. one week she is educating us on her stories about Covid .. salon .. and the next she up partying in Belfast flogging products where hundreds of young teenage followers were There ... hello ... fexking pandemic .. Money mad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.