Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she isn't blocking everyone who disagrees with her. Rachel has probably blocked most of the 41. She hadn't the balls or the brains to issue a simple apology.

Reactions: 7
Rachel is very quiet today not like her at all
Considering she only went offline for about a week after her husband died she’s very quiet alright 🙄 as I said already she’ll come back all tears and get plenty of sympathy 🙄

Reactions: 8
Denise very quiet this morning apart from her few words on her walk...no positive quote from her or anything I think this has had a major effect on her..
and rightly so.. she has patronised the lot of us chirping about how we need to social distance, wear a mask, her salons are flat to the mat ensuring all guidelines are followed... then she throws caution to the wind and heads to Belfast and gets on a bus travelling to an event with hundreds.. yes.. hundreds in attendance.. absolutely disgraceful! she is a fairly savvy business woman who has put her husband, daughter and staff at huge risk.. lets hope she has the wit to self isolate!! unbelievable behaviour... Rachel on the other hand probably had no idea how huge the event was going to be.. so I guess she is reeling today.. PLEASE take that precocious child and her ‘hi guys’ off insta... spoilt is not the word!

I've admired her work ethic ect but she has shown another side here, ruthless and greed. the launch of a store that they all hyped up beforehand was never going to be Covid compliant.

Complete silence from Rachel. How long before she reminds everyone that the day she was there was Daniel 6 month anniversary.
I am actually Rachel a by ball on this one, its a bit harsh to judge anyone’s grief I think... I genuinely don’t think she realised what she was as getting in to.. maybe stepping back as a #BA for those companies would be the thing to do Rachel

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
and rightly so.. she has patronised the lot of us chirping about how we need to social distance, wear a mask, her salons are flat to the mat ensuring all guidelines are followed... then she throws caution to the wind and heads to Belfast and gets on a bus travelling to an event with hundreds.. yes.. hundreds in attendance.. absolutely disgraceful! she is a fairly savvy business woman who has put her husband, daughter and staff at huge risk.. lets hope she has the wit to self isolate!! unbelievable behaviour... Rachel on the other hand probably had no idea how huge the event was going to be.. so I guess she is reeling today.. PLEASE take that precocious child and her ‘hi guys’ off insta... spoilt is not the word!

I am actually Rachel a by ball on this one, its a bit harsh to judge anyone’s grief I think... I genuinely don’t think she realised what she was as getting in to.. maybe stepping back as a #BA for those companies would be the thing to do Rachel
Not judging her grief at all.
She is the one who laid it all out there to gain following...

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Denise in her stories. Now I don't know her outside of social media at all, but I do like her. I don't agree with what went on the other night just to be clear. But she is taking responsibility, not returning to work, apologising and is not going to be the victim of her own actions, which is more than can be said for a lot of Influencers. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Denise in her stories. Now I don't know her outside of social media at all, but I do like her. I don't agree with what went on the other night just to be clear. But she is taking responsibility, not returning to work, apologising and is not going to be the victim of her own actions, which is more than can be said for a lot of Influencers. 🤷‍♀️
Ah cmon it’s a half hearted apology and crocodile tears. She wasn’t too sorry when she was giving it socks dancing on the Covid bus

Reactions: 12
I do think she is remorseful compared to everyone else. You can see the guilt in her. I think out of everyone though she should have had more cope on. But it was her decision to go to belfast now shes paying for it.

Reactions: 3
I do think she is remorseful compared to everyone else. You can see the guilt in her. I think out of everyone though she should have had more cope on. But it was her decision to go to belfast now shes paying for it.
She's only remorseful because there has been a back lash. I dont follow her but did she do her bridal trials?

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel one bit sorry for her but at least she’s acknowledging it, she’s not going back to work next week and I have no doubt in my mind it’s only because of what’s being said here which is leading to people DM her, if no one knew anything about it she’d be first at the salon but at least she’s doing that much, the rest of them are going back to work / everyday life as if nothing happened and in time it will be forgotten about like everything else does be but denise is listening to what we’re saying the rest are ignoring and blocking..

Reactions: 3
I don't feel sorry for her at all, a few months ago she was bleating on every minute about people breaking the lock down restrictions then she decided to have a party for all her staff that got way out of control with them all locked and hanging out of each other, came on the next day with a dose of the guilt. I unfollowed after that for a few reasons but mainly because she's a hypocrite and also because she's using her child to make money.

Ah cmon it’s a half hearted apology and crocodile tears. She wasn’t too sorry when she was giving it socks dancing on the Covid bus
I agree .. another Billy Barry performance .. acting like she’s sorry .. she doesn’t give a flying duck .. wasn’t she out walking “before work” yesterday morning & now this morning “won’t be going to work next week” because she’s concerned about her staff & clients safety ... but didn’t seem to care about that yesterday!! Baffles me how these “business” people carry on! Also I know that Jens journey stepped away from her bperfect BA role but is she a voduz / Pelo BA too??

I can't get this scandal out of my head. I loved the positiveness of her posts. Talking to my mother yesterday who was crying down the phone that she misses her grandchildren so much. She's up the walls worried about covid especially with my dad. Both are over 70. Trying to be brave and tell her it's OK she'll still see the kids through the window. She's afraid to go to mass one place she enjoyed going to. Denise have you any inspirational quotes I could use?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t stop thinking about people dying alone. It breaks my heart. And then you have these absolute dopes. Its sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can't get this scandal out of my head. I loved the positiveness of her posts. Talking to my mother yesterday who was crying down the phone that she misses her grandchildren so much. She's up the walls worried about covid especially with my dad. Both are over 70. Trying to be brave and tell her it's OK she'll still see the kids through the window. She's afraid to go to mass one place she enjoyed going to. Denise have you any inspirational quotes I could use?
Just be positive don't let the negatively of others get in your way. That would be her advice. 🤯

I can't get it out of my head either. Raging that herself and Rachel have just gone to ground.

Yes Denise said a few words but nothing that was of any substance.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.