Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I seen she announced in the middle of her stories today .. after the child did her “ootd” that her grandad passed away at 1am this morning .. it was all said in a very matter of fact fashion, and then said she’s looking forward to see how the cremation will work .. and then straight on to talking about the child & the tan!!! I found it completely bizarre tbh .. have a little respect for her grandad who has just passed by staying the fuck off social media for at least the day .. said she wants to keep her Instagram a positive space .. unreal!! R.I.P to the poor man .. another life taken by covid 😢
unfollowed this evening... can’t be doing with the ‘Hi Guys’ from the child.. add in the fake tan on a 5 year old, the high heels and then casually throwing in my grandad died and I am ‘excited’ to see the whole cremation thing... what is wrong with this woman??

Reactions: 10

Taylor17

VIP Member
I'd say she thought claire would up the profile of the salon and bring in customers. Claire probably thought she could sit on her arse and do nothing since they were such great friends. It's all very blurry. Claire probably deserved to be fired but Denise definitely befriends these vulnerable Instagram people and looks like she is helping them. Shannen and Rachel have the sad story. So did Claire. Maybe she does it because she has a kind heart or maybe it's a savvy business move. It would appear that there's no real friends on Instagram.

• Heart

Dublife2030

And sadly... I don't think it will ever change.... there will always be people gifting grace stuff... feeding her lazy ego... ..
Wouldn't you love to see Just one company have a different approach to advertising and make a stand about not supplying the Insta huns free things, gifting the joe soaps/locals/sick people/charities etc, I think they'd get so much good press from it.

I obviously live in a dream world! 🤣

• Heart

Scruff

I've never in my life seen such a palaver about a child's birthday. Get over it Denise you complete dose. Who gives a hoot what Beth wears or how many personalised things she gets.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Jesus I must be blind, Denise on her stories now saying how everyone wore masks in the store.. I seen severals without them and I also seen very few wearing them on the bus.. I must need to go to specsavers

Reactions: 9

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She’s just hoping it’ll blow over in a few days 🙄🙄 all the BAs for Bperfect are VERDY quiet!!
Rachel will be back soon too all tears and snots saying she’s all new to this and sorry she offended anyone usual spiel from her 😡

Taylor17

VIP Member
Denise is making the biggest fool out of that child. She is a bit ruthless in her quest for exposure and money. I wonder does she realise the amount of paedophiles that watch these Instagram children every day.

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Hope her baby will be safe. Unfollowed her last year after the Belfast event, there was 0 fucks given about Covid from her back then. How many women have been on their own throughout this in labour or been told bad news about their baby, myself included. once an insta hun though is affected it’s like the world should stop… fuck off

• Sad

Tammys

VIP Member
I have previously stood up for Denise here and the way she announced her pregnancy and all, based on her story and how difficult a fertility journey she has experienced. However, seeing how tastefully Pippa, Síle Seoige And Leanne Moore Fitness have announced their pregnancies this week, all of whom experienced miscarriage has made me reflect on how Denise has been coming across! It's actually been awful. I do not agree with trigger warnings, but she defo could be more empathetic
Should be a trigger warning full stop for her painful.

• Heart
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy. She would have been offered a vaccine and she has been doing nothing to protect herself from Covid. Been up in Belfast where covid is everywhere, out for dinner with what must have been 8-10 people in that photo. You can't go around taking risks and then crying because you might have been caught out. Behave however you want, you're a grown woman, but don't come crying when it catches up with you!
Exactly. Serves her right if she has it.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Yes I have seen her. way to young to be on Instagram like that .plus wasn't denise looking for child size high heels. Have to to.say some of those clothes she wears are horrible
I had to unfollow just felt it became all about beth. Ive enough of my own kids to be looking at - felt like she was exploiting her at times.

Misstree

Jesus she has no limits, posting Beths school report 🙄🙄 is NOTHING private these days??
And saying that first class seems too grown up for her … ye whatever 🙄🙄 the way she has her going on seems like the young one is ready for first year never mind first class!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I always had Denise down as a grafter and have spent €€€ in Pelo and on Voduz, I've been vocal about her talent on here previously but fuck that. I'm out. Disgusted.

Taylor17

VIP Member
The children being paraded on Instagram is disturbing. There's something very common about it all. She's definitely a pageant mother in the making. I have zero interest in the kids of Instagram. It's a bore fest. It's also easy viewing access for every paedophile in the country. These mother's know this too but choose to rationalise that side of things. The bit of fame is obviously worth it.