Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Bperfects own story. No mask on Denise in the shop not even hanging off her ear.
The mask was just put on for selfies. Rachel is sitting with a can in her hand on the bus.

Shocked that no one taught. Highest Covid figures today in Belfast maybe this isn't a good idea.

Reactions: 5
Well the bullshit story Denise had preached 2 weeks ago how she was worried for all customers and staff & closed up for testing.... doesn’t look too bothered to be mask free with thousands tonight & back into the salon for all the hair loss / chemo clients are at risk. Denise has definitely pawned Rachel but Rachel is pawnable

Reactions: 15
Jesus I must be blind, Denise on her stories now saying how everyone wore masks in the store.. I seen severals without them and I also seen very few wearing them on the bus.. I must need to go to specsavers

Reactions: 9
Well if I was one of those brides having my bridal trial this morning I'd be cancelling. I'm disgusted with Denise. She should have known better.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I must be blind, Denise on her stories now saying how everyone wore masks in the store.. I seen severals without them and I also seen very few wearing them on the bus.. I must need to go to specsavers
Also her saying she was 1 meter from everyone while she had her mask on. Bullshit. How many selfies was she in. No 1 meter in those.

Denise is a leech. Rachel is just the latest walking advertisement for Pelo. She'llbe dropped like a hot snot as soon as someone bigger or better comes along

Reactions: 11
I'm really annoyed over the carry on last night. Northern Ireland figures are escalating. For someone who had a colleague with covid im shocked at this carry on. I'll never buy anything from voduz or bperfect. Not buying their products is the only way to show them you are not happy with their behaviour in a pandemic. You can give out all you like but not lining their pockets is the only way I think they will get the message.

I must be blind too. I'm really annoyed. Going in to winter and flu season too and this carry on

Completely agree and how is Ellie kelly there when Dublin is on lockdown, fuming over seen them have this event, talk about a blow to all the frontline workers

Reactions: 4
She can’t even look into the camera she is as guilty as sin. Does she not know everyone saw them not wearing masks? I feel for any bride who has a trial with her today and isn’t aware of the blatant disregard for public health

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be going to Pelo for the next 14 days anyway! Usually people with hair loss have other immune issues so it’s definitely irresponsible

Reactions: 8
I am from Newbridge, I've messaged her to say please don't go near a salon in this town. My mam is undergoing treatment soon and my friend recommended her for hair loss. I would not bring someone compromised near her!

I am from Newbridge, I've messaged her to say please don't go near a salon in this town. My mam is undergoing treatment soon and my friend recommended her for hair loss. I would not bring someone compromised near her!
She should use her bloody cop on and self isolate for 14 days. I am honestly fuming and is Beth in school?

Reactions: 3
Who does she actually think she is? And does she think her followers are all stupid? And is she seriously recommending places for people to stay up there while NI is experiencing record Covid numbers? None of those absolute clowns should have travelled to Belfast, Covid is out of control up there and these bellends prancing around like they’re above it all 😡 Ive lost a huge amount of respect for Denise, true colours always shine through eventually I guess

Reactions: 7
They really should have known better than to do that event. College student are getting suspended for having parties and then we have these professionals parading their wild day out in cramped spaces on Instagram. They really think they are a step above everyone else. They've made total fools out of themselves. You couldn't social distance at an event like that.

Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute disgrace. True colours showing now. And after all the talk last week about the salon closing and how important it is to isolate. Highest numbers to date in the north today - 934 cases 😳

Reactions: 4
I have messaged Pelo page and Denise. It's actually a disgrace that she tried to act as if she was in keeping with public health advice

Rachel is doing a live tomorrow night I'm going to pop on and ask her why she felt it was ok to be a big event in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.