Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Have to stop you there re appt for test. I’ve done three walk in tests with my kids and previous one we got within three hours of referral. So you can’t say that’s a blatant lie!"

Have to correct you - People tested at Punchestown face a turn around time of 24 hours approximately.Know this for a fact because my friend's daughter got her test yesterday and is still waiting on her results.I dont buy the Beth story - and if she was tested, why the hell was Denise out with her team on the same day?And again, I really, really wish her the very best but my God, she was absolutely reckless.

Reactions: 7
"Have to stop you there re appt for test. I’ve done three walk in tests with my kids and previous one we got within three hours of referral. So you can’t say that’s a blatant lie!"

Have to correct you - People tested at Punchestown face a turn around time of 24 hours approximately.Know this for a fact because my friend's daughter got her test yesterday and is still waiting on her results.I dont buy the Beth story - and if she was tested, why the hell was Denise out with her team on the same day?And again, I really, really wish her the very best but my God, she was absolutely reckless.
She wasn't. She was with her team Monday. Beth was tested Tuesday

Reactions: 1
Are people actually sending messages of support like she claims? Or is it her way of deflecting the situation to make her out to be ‘poor Denise’. Cause if people are sending her messages of support they need to step away from their phones. They dont have the braincells to be responsible for their own words
I'm in the infertility community on insta and a lot of people with ivf accounts have been posting and asking people to light candles and pray for her

What a absolute tit show….. all sitting on top of each other…. Shame on Denise and shame on judge Roy beans for allowing this to happen on the premises. Money over lives. Let’s just hope all is ok from this, staff and clients…
100% agree I definitely won’t be going back giving them business when you drive past tables on top of each other went for years takeaway trough lockdowns but there dine in certainly wouldn’t make me feel safe or comfortable.I still think she was unwel on Wednesday evening but won’t say as that would be a long long long list of close contacts

My friend had results in 16 hours earlier this week at the punchestown centre which is the nearest to Denise.
My Mam was tested in Punchestown at 11am yesterday morning and still waiting so that's 26 hours so far.

Was the pic Monday or Tuesday?

I think if you have a child at home with symptoms then you should really be restricting your movements. Its evident she didnt and she continued to work which my default puts others at risk. Poor choice.

Reactions: 4
I'm in the infertility community on insta and a lot of people with ivf accounts have been posting and asking people to light candles and pray for her
Thats so laughable when you think the trauma those people went through to try and have babies & them praying for someone who clearly didnt have her babies health at the forefront.

Reactions: 3
It has been a wake up call for me as a pregnant woman to literally hide until baby comes. I havent had anything like the social excursions that denise has had but christ it has scared the life out of me. My child at camp next week, dr told me dont worry just remind about handwashing etc, but once the week is done we will be hiding out until baby comes. I presume the coombe have very little concern about her baby that they are going the induction route and letting things slowly take their course etc. For all we know she was a planned induction at 40 weeks anyway. I take everything on Instagram with a bucket of salt! She will probably blame the camp to avoid implicating her salons and social visits. I was thinking about her in bed last night and felt a bit of a mug when she was on this morning putting on face cream and explaining induction. My own induction (which was planned not emergency) I needed to focus and concentrate on what was happening last thing would have been visdeoing it. Lastly, this is prob stupid comment but mark was in last night "kissing and hugging" as she said and then left again, surely that is putting more staff and patients at risk if he is heading in and out of the hospital like that??? Its crazy times really.

Reactions: 7

My sister In law was tested in punchestown Tuesday at 5.10 and got her results the following evening just after 6 so 24 hours your so right

Was the pic Monday or Tuesday?

I think if you have a child at home with symptoms then you should really be restricting your movements. Its evident she didnt and she continued to work which my default puts others at risk. Poor choice.
I have had to bring my child for tests over last few months and it was torture being stuck at home for 24 hours plus but I didn't even think about not doing it, it's sad others dont feel the need to protect other people

I have had to bring my child for tests over last few months and it was torture being stuck at home for 24 hours plus but I didn't even think about not doing it, it's sad others dont feel the need to protect other people
The picture was Monday not Tuesday. Time and date is on it

My Mam was tested in Punchestown at 11am yesterday morning and still waiting so that's 26 hours so far.
I’m not sure how it works, some come back so quickly. Another friend & her daughter were tested together in Galway a week ago & her daughters results came back nearly 24 hours later than hers.

Over 7000 followers overnight. Most likely nosey follows but she will milk the engagement out of this. Was there any need to come on putting on face cream. Is one day without insta so bloody hard ?

Reactions: 6
I have to agree here. My money is on an antigen test with a false negative maybe, I don't trust them tests at all
Cant imagine they’d have administered it properly on themselves. I had a Covid test done professionally a few months ago as I was feeling unwell (came back negative wooohooo) and literally I would NEVER have put it up far enough if I’d done it myself so of course it would come back negative 😂 some of the girls in there are desperate for mask wearing as per the stories on IG.

Did she have the baby? Or maybe is close to delivery, posted the baby’s first outfit bags. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.