Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camp was 10 until 1, I'm absolutely disgusted as my children also were in that camp.

just look at alidees time line
georgia sick on monday
kept home on tuesday -
still not well on wednesday so booked a test in the morning
did the test that evening
results thursday evening.

in my mind that timeline makes sense.

Reactions: 8
Just watched this mornings stories, she can barely breathe while she's talking how in the hell is she going to be able to have the strength the push the baby out? 😱
The breathing is very laboured. She is in the right place they will look after her. I think the best thing she can do is put away the phone.

Reactions: 6
I’m no
Or one of her supportive (crazy) fans. 🤪
[/QUOTE
Defo not Denise, nor do I know her but people need to mind their own business! If it doesn’t impact you directly keep your nose to yourself, that’s all!!!
Your attitude is desperate. If it doesn't impact you directly? Maybe it does impact some here directly! Perhaps they were in the salon. Perhaps they went out for dinner themselves in Judge Roys Tuesday evening. Perhaps they are one of the immunocompromised clients she met monday/tue/Wednesday. Perhaps they met the staff of salon elsewhere...
Your attitude of every man for themselves is the exact same as Denise's. Worse still, its how the virus is spread on and on and on... but your prob one calling for pubs to reopen to whole way through this godforsaken pandemic.
As I said earlier I'd be confident youre one of her "team" in dublin/Newbridge. Time to wake up girls, what the hell were ye thinking doing a group dinner Tuesday night?! And she about to depend on ye to run her business for her for Mat leave! What were ye thinking doing a FULL team training day? Talk about trying to get your full team taken down in one go. Christ like.. the mind boggles. No brains there at all. Hoping none of the team members families get dragged into this by catching it. The far reaching consequences of this could be life or death for someone yet...

I hope those few words encourage you to rethink your attitude of "if it doesn't impact you directly ". Silly..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
georgia sick on monday
kept home on tuesday -

The other woman from the little ones child has a cough and high temp now too..

Reactions: 1
georgia sick on monday
kept home on tuesday -

It doesn’t really - she probably should have tested her on Tuesday. And with the number of contacts Denise had and her being about to give birth she probably wanted her tested ASAP

Your attitude is desperate. If it doesn't impact you directly? Maybe it does impact some here directly! Perhaps they were in the salon. Perhaps they went out for dinner themselves in Judge Roys Tuesday evening. Perhaps they are one of the immunocompromised clients she met monday/tue/Wednesday. Perhaps they met the staff of salon elsewhere...
Your attitude of every man for themselves is the exact same as Denise's. Worse still, its how the virus is spread on and on and on... but your prob one calling for pubs to reopen to whole way through this godforsaken pandemic.
As I said earlier I'd be confident youre one of her "team" in dublin/Newbridge. Time to wake up girls, what the hell were ye thinking doing a group dinner Tuesday night?! And she about to depend on ye to run her business for her for Mat leave! What were ye thinking doing a FULL team training day? Talk about trying to get your full team taken down in one go. Christ like.. the mind boggles. No brains there at all. Hoping none of the team members families get dragged into this by catching it. The far reaching consequences of this could be life or death for someone yet...

I hope those few words encourage you to rethink your attitude of "if it doesn't impact you directly ". Silly..
You cant reason with stupid, these people have no braincells when after 18months all they can say is ‘mind your business’. Yea maybe you girls should have minded your business instead of being super spreaders. Now a babys health is at risk. Hit home yet? Thick doesnt even describe these people

You know you don't have to book a test. Testing centers are walk in and results within 24 or up to 36 in very busy areas.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t really - she probably should have tested her on Tuesday. And with the number of contacts Denise had and her being about to give birth she probably wanted her tested ASAP
I find it hard to believe that Beth had a cough for an hour - so Denise was so concerned she rushed her to be tested asap ( given pelo thought last night it was ok to open today..... because they all had antigen tests )

thinking about it and listening to the words again, and the time line - she probably gave Beth an antigen test.

Reactions: 5

Well said. 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 bleeping idiots

I find it hard to believe that Beth had a cough for an hour - so Denise was so concerned she rushed her to be tested asap ( given pelo thought last night it was ok to open today..... because they all had antigen tests )

thinking about it and listening to the words again, and the time line - she probably gave Beth an antigen test.
I have to agree here. My money is on an antigen test with a false negative maybe, I don't trust them tests at all

Saying mind your own business really doesn't stand up, she's putting her whole life out there on Instagram, if you do that you are open to criticism & also if you run a business dealing directly with the public again you are open to criticism. Everyone's actions during covid are far reaching, if you have a selfish attitude & only think of yourself it has consequences. So I hope Denise & her baby will be OK, I also hope her staff & clients will be OK, her family, her friends & also all the front line workers in the Coombe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yes probably

It depends on your area and how busy the test centres are, my little one was done at 6pm and i had the result at 9am next morning

I have no words for her coming on this morning rubbing cream on her face while in hospital with covid barely able to breathe. What the actual f*ck is going on?
Also she has been extremely irresponsible and selfish.

Reactions: 14
I have no words for her coming on this morning rubbing cream on her face while in hospital with covid barely able to breathe. What the actual f*ck is going on?
Unreal they will do anything to gain numbers put the fecking phone away

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are people actually sending messages of support like she claims? Or is it her way of deflecting the situation to make her out to be ‘poor Denise’. Cause if people are sending her messages of support they need to step away from their phones. They dont have the braincells to be responsible for their own words

• Heart
Are people actually sending messages of support like she claims? Or is it her way of deflecting the situation to make her out to be ‘poor Denise’. Cause if people are sending her messages of support they need to step away from their phones. They dont have the braincells to be responsible for their own words
Loads lighting candles last night. This living your life through Instagram really is strange

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.