Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I agree. Even when you get the vaccine they still tell you to behave as though you were not vaccinated. Eg wearing masks, limiting contacts etc
wearing masks and limiting contacts is national health guidelines for all not just pregnant women and like the general population being vaccinated will not guarantee you won’t get the virus but it will limit your symptoms which I’m sure we would all be delighted of should we catch the virus.
as a poster with a medical background said above Denise’s shortness of breath is not from being induced but from covid which in turn will make labour and after birth more challenging for her.
whether you like someone or not I wouldn’t wish this on any woman facing into birth.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know did she get vaccinated? Fully vaccinated 22 weeks pregnant here and freaked out watching her stories.
Thd salon staying open , they weren’t in contact, were they not together monday for dinner , u coukd have covid , for days before u reslise it ,

{QUOTE="Scruff, post: 5544159, member: 110666"]
I'm thinking someone was reading here and for damage control they closed up shop.
Wise decision as no doubt some nutter from here would stick their nose in and report them.
[/QUOTE]
Nutter? You ok Denise?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's sooo out of breath in this morning videos . Dont know how she will have the energy to push if labour goes on long .

Reactions: 2
God the new stories. 🙈 She really does think she's some sort of guru! Like she's sacrificed herself to get covid just so she can tell people her covid in pregnancy story. I agree most people shouldn't be ashamed of getting it, but people who made zero effort to protect themselves and their baby are hardly the right voice to preach that message.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God the new stories. 🙈 She really does think she's some sort of guru! Like she's sacrificed herself to get covid just so she can tell people her covid in pregnancy story. I agree most people shouldn't be ashamed of getting it, but people who made zero effort to protect themselves and their baby are hardly the right voice to preach that message.
completely agree!

Reactions: 2
I think this is a stark warning for pregnant women (like myself ) that are waiting until after the baby is born to limit their contacts/shield as much as possible.😳 She is absolutely entitled to wait until the baby is born to get her vaccine as there isn’t enough evidence or time to see what kind of effects it may have on a baby who’s mother was jabbed whilst pregnant, so I completely understand her reasons for not getting vaccinated. Hopefully everything will go to plan and herself and the baby will be ok 🙏🏾🤞

Reactions: 13
I don't follow her but someone pregnant sent me a story. As they were scared when they seen it. I have to say I don't know the ins outs and whatevers but to be honest God help the girl you can see the fear in her eyes no one deserves to go through that fear when having a baby. She sounded so sick and I hope it goes the very best way for her.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow her but someone pregnant sent me a story. As they were scared when they seen it. I have to say I don't know the ins outs and whatevers but to be honest God help the girl you can see the fear in her eyes no one deserves to go through that fear when having a baby. She sounded so sick and I hope it goes the very best way for her.
I agree she looks so sick and so scared. She hasn't broke rules apart from last year. she was going about her business like the rest of the country. If she was at home hibernating people would call her dramatic for staying indoors.

Reactions: 7
ok - well first of all , you may want to pull back on your combative tone. Its unnecassary.

let me walk you through the timeline as I understood her to have said to explained - and why I believe Denise was lying over Beths test -

morning - beth goes into camp perfectly healthy.
evevning - beth comes home with a cough at 5 . ( my assumption camp must have been over after 5 was this the day of judge roy beans )

so beth comes in at 5 with a cough - do you think Denise took her for a test straight away? I can only speak from my own experience but with young children i woudl sit and watch them for a few hours first or id have had my child up getting a test every week.

so all that so say denies took beth straight out of camp for a test tuesday evening. she arrives at the test center at what time 6 ?
how long do you think it was before she got the results - i can only say the same day i waiting 26 hours. so by my logic would have been wednesday night for result.

if you believe Denise who has clearly been a covid Denier - went from her child having a perfectly healthy child put into camp to having the results of a covid test within 12 hours - then thats cool.

but when someone is trying to sell me something - i like to use my critical thinking. And she was selling.
Camp was 10 until 1, I'm absolutely disgusted as my children also were in that camp.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree she looks so sick and so scared. She hasn't broke rules apart from last year. she was going about her business like the rest of the country. If she was at home hibernating people would call her dramatic for staying indoors.
Did you see that picture of Dinner on Monday night? That's completely against the guidelines groups of that size aren't in keeping with restrictions.

Hopefully she is ok but she wasn't being careful and I hope what ppl take from this is limit your contacts and protect yourself. This virus hasn't gone away.

Reactions: 10
How do you know someone on here hasnt come into contact with Denise or her staff or the group she went dining with?. Thats the thing with a virus, it spreads from person to person, down the line. So even if I didnt come into contact with Denise directly, I may have come into contact with her midwife or consultant who has come into contact with her & therefore covid. This is basic stuff! The fact that I need to explain this after a year and a half is unbelievable! So all this bull about mind your business, cop on! Covid is everyone’s business ffs Everyone is a potential contact of everyone. Esp Denise who’s business is a big potential risk to the public, esp with her carry on

Reactions: 11
I’m no
Or one of her supportive (crazy) fans. 🤪
[/QUOTE
Defo not Denise, nor do I know her but people need to mind their own business! If it doesn’t impact you directly keep your nose to yourself, that’s all!!!
Says the person posting on a forum about someone else .

F*ck off - seriously - 18 months into a global pandemic , millions have died - they are dealing with customers (including vulnerable cancer patients) sitting in close contact for hours - with an air born disease.

oh the irony - 'keep your nose to yourself'- maybe if they kept there noses to themselves the saloons now wouldnt be riddled.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched this mornings stories, she can barely breathe while she's talking how in the hell is she going to be able to have the strength the push the baby out? 😱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.