Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next up an article on a magazine they are so obcessed with insta they cant keep any part of their life private it's a wonder the hubby doesent tell her cop on.

Reactions: 7
This woman gave an interview to rsvp lastnight. I thought their article was just copy and paste of her insta story but it states that they spoke to her. Crazy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This woman gave an interview to rsvp lastnight. I thought their article was just copy and paste of her insta story but it states that they spoke to her. Crazy

the rsvp article is very poor journalism - kildare woman .... waaaat no mention she is the proud owner and of pelo - why not highlight her business - im nearly sure her business has been highlighted in most articles. perhaps having a salon riddled with covid due to your poor behavior was not the angle they wanted to sell this time.

notice they make it sound like beth brought covid back from camp. why mention this - and not the fact she had a negative test apparently. or that other staff members are since unwell..........

Reactions: 6
the rsvp article is very poor journalism - kildare woman .... waaaat no mention she is the proud owner and of pelo - why not highlight her business - im nearly sure her business has been highlighted in most articles. perhaps having a salon riddled with covid due to your poor behavior was not the angle they wanted to sell this time.

notice they make it sound like beth brought covid back from camp. why mention this - and not the fact she had a negative test apparently. or that other staff members are since unwell..........
Did she say Beth was negative? And even if Beth does have it she’s probably more likely to have got it from Denise rather than from camp

Reactions: 2
Oh my God. Ireland' pregnancy and baby fair are actually promoting her. This is not a good example for pregnant women.
Screenshot_20210709_143918_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
People who have minded themselves extremely well over the past 18 months have unfortunately contracted covid. It shouldn't be a shameful thing. It's not an easy thing she is going through, and yes others have done it, but that doesn't make it easier! I don't particularly like her, but I feel extremely sorry for her that she is going through this now! Not easy

Reactions: 12
I feel awful for her, of course. I hope she and the baby come out of this just fine.

I take issue with her gallivanting around without a bother in the world when most of us are still limiting movements (and that's from someone who's fully vaxxed). I don't understand her reluctance to get jabbed given the link to covid and stillbirths....

People who have minded themselves extremely well over the past 18 months have unfortunately contracted covid. It shouldn't be a shameful thing. It's not an easy thing she is going through, and yes others have done it, but that doesn't make it easier! I don't particularly like her, but I feel extremely sorry for her that she is going through this now! Not easy
I feel so so sorry for her honestly, I had a shocking nights sleep checking hoping baby was delivered safe - and I would hate for this to come across like a pile on right now.

It’s not about shaming or finger pointing - I personally never wanted to comment on a forum like this but I am so triggered by the misinformationshe’s giving it’s dangerous.

I have a vulnerable kid at home and because of how pelo have behaved I haven’t gone back since this lock down - I ve shocking roots but don’t feel comfortable in a hairdressers because of what I ve seen on social media . I have social media but many other parents of vulnerable children don’t or take what ever see at face value - to think they would unknowingly be following the rules like me - and thinking they were going out treat themselves to a pick me up - and putting their vulnerable family and friends at risk - it just pisses me off - I am just so over everything !

I ll follow this thread please god see baby safe etc -, and just try switch off from it - as last 18 months has just shown selfish people for who they really are .

I work in the area around the coombe i have witnessed Mark walking up and down the street numerous times today, surely hes a close contact and should be on restricted movements???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I work in the area around the coombe i have witnessed Mark walking up and down the street numerous times today, surely hes a close contact and should be on restricted movements???
I think she said because he's negative he'll be allowed in to be with her when she starts pushing

Reactions: 1
Oh my God. Ireland' pregnancy and baby fair are actually promoting her. This is not a good example for pregnant women. View attachment 654947
I have no clue how her sharing her experience is helping others? Other than to warn people to not have massive amounts of contact with people and go up to Belfast where the Delta variant is rampant

Reactions: 14
He should be sitting in his car, he is a close contact but because his negative test he can be there for the birth. I wouldn’t be pacing the streets waiting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can't fathom how this woman thinks she's a hero. In her position having a shower and putting on my moisturiser is the last thing I'd be putting on the gram. I'd be hanging my head in shame. Being such an advocate for infertility and IVF......I mean the mild boggles. She could find her businesses taking a hit after this

I can't fathom how this woman thinks she's a hero. In her position having a shower and putting on my moisturiser is the last thing I'd be putting on the gram. I'd be hanging my head in shame. Being such an advocate for infertility and IVF......I mean the mild boggles. She could find her businesses taking a hit after this
Why. Genuinely curious as to why they would take a hit. She actually done nothing wrong, she didn't break guidelines. I'm watching other girls on Instagram off around Ireland every weekend with different people. We are supposed to be doing it or am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Why. Genuinely curious as to why they would take a hit. She actually done nothing wrong, she didn't break guidelines. I'm watching other girls on Instagram off around Ireland every weekend with different people. We are supposed to be doing it or am I missing something?
Ah yeah nothing wrong with going to Belfast where the delta variant is rife

Reactions: 3
She did break guidelines from the outset. Down in wexford for wherever her mobile is when the rest of us adhered to travel restriction from our homes. Be perfect in Belfast....dinner the last night at a table wedged with people no social distancing and breaking the guidelines with the number of people at the table. Just to name a few

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.