Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant imagine Denise will be very happy about the lack of interest on fbg's grid post today. Very few likes and not even 1 comment after 2 hours.
Shame on pelo for having Grace as one of their freeloaders anyway.

Screenshot_20200911-182143_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Cant imagine Denise will be very happy about the lack of interest on fbg's grid post today. Very few likes and not even 1 comment after 2 hours.
Shame on pelo for having Grace as one of their freeloaders anyway.

View attachment 239792
And sadly... I don't think it will ever change.... there will always be people gifting grace stuff... feeding her lazy ego... ..

Reactions: 3
And sadly... I don't think it will ever change.... there will always be people gifting grace stuff... feeding her lazy ego... ..
Wouldn't you love to see Just one company have a different approach to advertising and make a stand about not supplying the Insta huns free things, gifting the joe soaps/locals/sick people/charities etc, I think they'd get so much good press from it.

I obviously live in a dream world! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree I love Denise and her passion for hair really comes across. Any questions I’ve asked her she always leaves a voice note and recommendations. If I had any hair issues I’d make the commute from cork to her as I think she knows her stuff.

Reactions: 4
So she appears on stories with mask under her chin then posts Covid safety info. Moron

Sorry get the camera out of that child’s face. Don’t bullshit me with a story that the child wanted to do it or did it. She’s 5/6. She doesn’t know how to clip videos to make a reel.

I don’t like the way the child is dressed.
she looked so out of place playing with the other kids. Dress them up for occasions if you want but not everyday playing around
Think she's reading here 🤔 her latest story with Beth is her response 🤔

Is she pretending the child likes wearing them clothes!🙄 I wouldn’t say there is much choice of normal clothes in her wardrobe!

Reactions: 1
I used to love following Denise when her Instagram was million dollar baby & it was all about fertility & ivf as I myself have gone through years of ivf, I used to message Denise & she was always so good & compassionate about getting back to me, it was great knowing there was someone else out there who understood & I felt that little bit less lonely but then all of a sudden it was all about the refurbishment of the salon, it slowly became all about hairdressing & less & less about fertility, she had also set up an ivf fb page for Irish couples to join for help & advice, it was great & she was very vocal on it but like her Instagram she became less & less vocal & id say now she has completely forgotten all about the fb page which is so tragic.

In the end I stopped following her because I literally had no interest in hairdressing & because that was not the reason I started following her, I could never understand why she couldn't have a separate account for Pelo. What actually turned me off her for good was the fact that she took a comment that was posted on another ivf page, which is a private account, screenshot it & posted it on her Instagram for everyone to see, I just thought that was the lowest of the low, I just remember that girl being so upset that something she posted to a private account was used on a public forum

Reactions: 5
I seen her in Wexford at the harbour trying to get Beth to pose at the rocks to get photos for Instagram! 🙄 fool!
Seen her a few time in newbridge before lockdown spotted Beth before her for me that that was scary that I knew Beth before her

And her story from yesterday about mask wearing while wearing her mask under her chin

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.